Jordan hanged the filthy suicide whore this morning.

And you are trying to find the answers to your quest here?
You misunderstand, I know the answer, it is:

'It's okay when we do it.'

I just don't understand how people can be so lacking in self awareness.

So let me get this straight. If I bomb armed militants then that's the same as murdering children?? OK: collateral damage does occur...but what of the intent? The intent in Nam was to kill the Viet Cong...a noble and good aim. They were embedded among the people so many civilians died...and that is sad. But it was not the primary intention to kill civilians.

If you do not get that then you say there is moral equivalence in all killing...including accidents.

Greg

I'm rather amused at the outrage soaking a dude in petrol and setting him afire causes while burning people to death with WP or napalm gets no comment at all. Can't quite see the difference myself though I'm told there is one.

One thing is certain, Mindful will not explain it.
So, you think the terrorists were justified in burning him to death?

Burning people alive is either moral or immoral or amoral. Mindful mentioned something about 'equivalence' but has been rather silent on the matter.

I'm rather amused at the outrage soaking a dude in petrol and setting him afire causes while burning people to death with WP or napalm gets no comment at all. Can't quite see the difference myself though I'm told there is one.

One thing is certain, Mindful will not explain it.

Of course he does. It's an on going existential angst with him.

He regards the U.S. as terrorists.

Burning people alive is either moral or immoral or amoral. Mindful mentioned something about 'equivalence' but has been rather silent on the matter.

So it's still about me?

Why are so bothered about what I think?

He recognises his own inferiority and wants to hang out with the cool mob!!

Greg

They should have cut her f***ing head off with a dull knife, the way the muslims do.

I would go with the beheading thing-----and stuff the head into
the entrails of a pig. If the bitch did die as I described she
would be a lot luckier than the pilot the meccaist scum
burned to death

You are the one who mentioned 'moral equivalence'. That's what there is to explain, why one burning alive is more moral than the other.

Was Jordan's response moral?

yes. It would not have been moral had Jordan opted
to grab a bunch of random isis childen and torture them to death. The action of Jordan is mitigated by the fact that it
is meant to deter the filth of Isis

Haven't a clue. Is anyone ever justified in burning someone to death?
No, unless they are somehow able to get that off in self defense. In this case, the savages had an unarmed man in a cage, clothes covered with a flammable substance, and set him afire. They are beasts, that deserve their own painful deaths.

I do not believe that execution by burning is ever justified---
accidental burning or incidental as a result of war----is tragic but
not criminal
So burning to death is justifiable. Well, say no more.

Forum List

Back