Jon Stewart Takes on Betsy McCaughey and Death Panels

It must really burn the NeoMarxzys that two women McCaughey and Palin completely busted ObamaCare.

That's gotta hurt

You are actually saying this? Wow. No wonder you did so poorly last November.

Perhaps McCaughey and Palin could run as a team in 2012. They are both out of a job is seems. :clap2:

I like it when people say well he's just a comedian. She came armed with all kinds of "facts", I use that term loosly, and found that he is more prepared than you expect him to be.

She is making charges that there is a death panel clause and Obama is ready to kill grandma, she'd better be more ready to prove that than she was.

She should be embarrassed.

The Senate took the provision out of their version of the bill.

Try to keep up on current events

Doesn't matter dumbass. They can just tack it on to any old bill and pass it later.

You really are clueless aren't you frank?
But if you take away his magical belief the Palinator and the Pharma Co. Betsy shill
battled, mangled and drew the fatal blow to the imaginary Grandma killing dragon, then Frankie has no binkie to suck on.

It's like taking away the little girl's pony.

Look, you can almost see a tear beginning to drop from his...

(Oh no, that's snot. Never mind)

Ha HA.

She just happens to resign the day after she was brutally humiliated nationally for pushing a MYTH about Death Panels.

LOL.

"Conflict of interest." :rofl:

‘Death Panel’ Myth Creator Betsy McCaughey Resigns From Medical Board

You must really be hysterical over how the Senate took the provision out of their bill.

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

This is a classic, CLASSIC Alinsky #5: Ridicule with a side order of Character Schmear.
It's still in the House Bill.

"We did not know if the finance bill had this in it, but Grassley is able to cancel it by himself. Other committee members have not commented on this."

"For the record there are still several health bills in Congress, the Dodd-Kennedy bill as well as several versions floating around the house leaving the possibility that this will survive."

And still you seem to writhe in glee at the misinformation.

Hurray! Grassley soothed the bedwetters about a mythical dragon he mythically slayed.

So wait. You're finally realizing there's a Death Panel in the House Bill?

I think he read the bill or parts of it. And he understood it.

I'm pretty sure if Bush put forth a bill like that Jon would have a whole different conclusion

Naturally because it is apparent to anybody with a brain that Bush was nothing but a corporate shill and a puppet of money men, Chaney, and KBR.

Not to mention Bush and Daddy Bush's ties to Dubai. Where they bought one of their man made islands . Just doing business after all daddy Bush handles 80 billion a year for Dubai and Saudia Arabian investments.

Naturally Jr can't rock that lucrative boat.

So naturally Jon Stewart would have treated it differently if it was Bush, anybody with a brain would treat it differently considering the sell out Bush was.

Worst president in American history .

And that will be going in the history books I know.
My son is a history professor and I see what national history professionals are writing . It's not pretty about Bush. But they are polite , which is better than that clown deserves.

You must have fallen off your tricycle and gotten a nasty bump on your head because you write like you're concussed.

Put ice on it, lay down and come back and try posting again in about 30 minutes

It must really burn the NeoMarxzys that two women McCaughey and Palin completely busted ObamaCare.

That's gotta hurt

You are actually saying this? Wow. No wonder you did so poorly last November.

Perhaps McCaughey and Palin could run as a team in 2012. They are both out of a job is seems. :clap2:

They have Obama all Wee Weed up, the Death Panels got pulled from the Senate version and Biden's gone into hiding.

And now Palin dropped a Tort Reform Bomb on you

Frank:

funny_sign_03.jpg

Just another day at work.

I like it when people say well he's just a comedian. She came armed with all kinds of "facts", I use that term loosly, and found that he is more prepared than you expect him to be.

She is making charges that there is a death panel clause and Obama is ready to kill grandma, she'd better be more ready to prove that than she was.

She should be embarrassed.

The Senate took the provision out of their version of the bill.

Try to keep up on current events

Doesn't matter dumbass. They can just tack it on to any old bill and pass it later.

You really are clueless aren't you frank?

I think the Death Panels are out for good

It's not that Libruls loves their parents and grandparent any less, it just that they love the State more.

Maybe Tina Fey can make an appeal to the Senate to reinstate the Death Panels? She seems to be the only answer the Libruls have for Palin

Maybe Dems can hire Ezekiel Emanuel or John Holdren to watch after their parents and grandparents?

Last edited:
Maybe Dems can Ezekiel Emanuel or John Holdren to watch after their parents and grandparents?

Maybe the Republicans can ask for another $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS in contributions from the healthcare corporations.

Don't Dems have absolute rule over Congress and the Presidency? When will you stop these limp, flaccid excuses?

They do.

And they should stop cowtowing to the silly Republicans in Congress and just pass a bill that is good for America.

A video representation of Palins Facebook post meeting ObamaCare off in the distance

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVTGHNylkg&feature=PlayList&p=60336AC5696C4B9F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10]YouTube - M98 Javelin Anti Tank Guided Missile[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back