Jon Huntsman Sr. urges Mitt Romney to release more tax returns

You're thinking of the old way. .

no, i'm thinking you're a fucking moron.

Can you show us a shred of evidence?

A shred?

Any?

No?

Show me your evidence that Romney didn't pay taxes. Hey, your team set the new rules..if you don't like them, take it up with your upper echelon.

How much financial aid do you think Obama got as a poor Indonesian?

Who cares?

Romney won't show his tax returns.

What is he hiding?

A shred?

Any?

No?

Show me your evidence that Romney didn't pay taxes.

Well of course! Here's the evidence: We have no evidence Romney paid his taxes.

Even less suspect than your fucking stupid, unsubstantiated claim that Obama enrolled as a foreign student. You made that claim, now man up enough to justify it.

I'll wait.

A shred?

Any?

No?

Show me your evidence that Romney didn't pay taxes. Hey, your team set the new rules..if you don't like them, take it up with your upper echelon.

Who cares?

What is he hiding?

Same could be asked about obama. What is he hiding?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

A shred?

Any?

No?

Even less suspect than your fucking stupid, unsubstantiated claim that Obama enrolled as a foreign student. You made that claim, now man up enough to justify it.

I'll wait.
LOLOL I have no plans to justify it. The Obama standards say I don't have to. It's a brave new world where substance doesn't matter as much as perception does and any unsubstantiated claim is taken as truth. Team Obama has decided that truth doesn't matter.

Do you think that Columbia offered better financial aid to Obama as an Indonesian than Occidental did? Is that why he transferred?

Who cares?

What is he hiding?

The Romney campaign already lost that discussion. No one outside of rightwingnuttery is asking about Obama's college records. His OWN PARTY is asking about Romney's tax returns.

Who cares?

What is he hiding?

He must be hiding the fact that he committed fraud to get financial aid? After all, we haven't seen anything that proves he didn't commit fraud.

I'll wait.
LOLOL I have no plans to justify it.
of course not. Because you're completely making shit up.

The Obama standards say I don't have to. It's a brave new world where substance doesn't matter as much as perception does and any unsubstantiated claim is taken as truth. Team Obama has decided that truth doesn't matter.

So what you're saying is that you're stepping below the standards of the very people you say are shameless and liars?

OK then. Good luck with that.

How many people outside of rightwingnuttery are demanding his transcripts? Even within the Romney camp, how many?

Now how many Republicans - people in Romney's OWN FUCKING PARTY are saying he needs to turn over his tax returns?

that should tell ya all ya need to know.

Do you think that Columbia offered better financial aid to Obama as an Indonesian than Occidental did? Is that why he transferred?

No, I think Columbia is one of the best schools in the nation and anyone with such an option and a brain would transfer there.

This is the problem when rightwingers think they can play the game of equivalence: They can't. And they don't even understand the game.

Last edited:
Who cares?

What is he hiding?

The Romney campaign already lost that discussion. No one outside of rightwingnuttery is asking about Obama's college records. His OWN PARTY is asking about Romney's tax returns.

Only the media suck ups. And it's early yet. The General election doesn't truly start until after the conventions, so you never know who might start asking about those hidden college records. Romney released his high school report card. What is Obama hiding? After all, going to school as a foreign exchange student isn't the worst thing he'll ever have to fess up to I'm sure.He does come out of that corrupt Chicago machine you know.

I'll wait.
LOLOL I have no plans to justify it.
of course not. Because you're completely making shit up.

The Obama standards say I don't have to. It's a brave new world where substance doesn't matter as much as perception does and any unsubstantiated claim is taken as truth. Team Obama has decided that truth doesn't matter.

So what you're saying is that you're stepping below the standards of the very people you say are shameless and liars?

OK then. Good luck with that.

How many people outside of rightwingnuttery are demanding his transcripts? Even within the Romney camp, how many?

Now how many Republicans - people in Romney's OWN FUCKING PARTY are saying he needs to turn over his tax returns?

that should tell ya all ya need to know.

No, I think Columbia is one of the best schools in the nation and anyone with such an option and a brain would transfer there.

This is the problem when rightwingers think they can play the game of equivalence: They can't. And they don't even understand the game.

All I can say is well.. DUH!! Just like Harry Reid. He was an impressive teacher. :badgrin:

Only the media suck ups.

Well, them. And his own party.

And it's early yet. The General election doesn't truly start until after the conventions, so you never know who might start asking about those hidden college records.

We have a good idea - he's run for president before, as you might recall. Even won!

Romney released his high school report card. What is Obama hiding?

Can we see Romney's college transcripts?

George Will, Huntsman, the National Review, Frumm, etc.. all calling for Mitt to release his tax returns.

The only strong stand Mitt has taken in his entire political career is not releasing his tax returns.

George Will, Huntsman, the National Review, Frumm, etc.. all calling for Mitt to release his tax returns.

The only strong stand Mitt has taken in his entire political career is not releasing his tax returns.

You forgot about his dog. He strongly tied his dog to the roof:lol:

Mitt has a heart of gold.....literally.

Mitt has a heart of gold.....literally.

obama has a heart of gold with other peoples money, but when it comes to his money and his family not so much.:eusa_whistle:

how lovely, the Hufferpost be loving them some Republican today..

how about that..:lol:

You made the claim. Show us a single, solitary shred of evidence. Anything. That supports your claim.

We'll wait....

Meanwhile, show me the proof you don't have a crack habit. Otherwise, I'll have to assume...

A shred?

Any?

No?

College transcripts and records of tuition payments are not made public without the former students permission. Only a fucking moron wouldn't know that.

Forum List

Back