Trump Must Release Tax Returns, Supreme Court rules

rachael maddow had a page or 2 from a 1995? return. big whoop. speculation was it was marla - donny's 2 baby mama - who slipped it to her, but it was mary trump.
sorry, you aren’t satisfied…he never said what years he would release…just that he would. Maddow beat him to it

you aren’t even trying to make sense

the-joke-you-over-your.gif

:auiqs.jpg:

Fishing my ass. When the trumps found out how their CFO was cheating on his taxes, they didn't fire him, but gave him a huge raise and kept him cooking their books. Trump knows this, Congress knows this, the IRS knows this, and you know this. For Trump this really ain't good. For the rest of us, very funny and generally entertaining to watch the wheels grind slowly away at that ass.
It's going to be hilarious when what goes around comes around for you Democrat's. Everything you all unfairly threw at Trump the 45th president, is going to be thrown back into your faces when the time allows. Don't start whining and nashing of teeth come that time, because you all will deserve it ...

that explains your nazi projections. Thanks for being honest finally

'cept ... <snicker>

ye has blatantly been anti semetic.

& fuentes has blatantly denied the holocaust.

& donny said there were fine people on both sides describing the torch bearing MAGAts spewing how jews won't replace them.

'cept ... <snicker>

ye has blatantly been anti semetic.

& fuentes has blatantly denied the holocaust.

& donny said there were fine people on both sides describing the torch bearing MAGAts spewing how jews won't replace them.
I have been blatantly anti-semetic? when?

Trump did not describe the torch bearing folks fine people, that's a lie

" I will tell you something. I watched those very closely -- much more closely than you people watched it. And you have -- you had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now. You had a group -- you had a group on the other side that came charging in, without a permit, and they were very, very violent."

Reporter: "Do you think that what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?"

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Once again, you are lying and projecting....

It's going to be hilarious when what goes around comes around for you Democrat's. Everything you all unfairly threw at Trump the 45th president, is going to be thrown back into your faces when the time allows. Don't start whining and nashing of teeth come that time, because you all will deserve it ...
Doubt if you get me crying. Investigation is good for the high and might on both sides, and always has been. I am independent so I certainly don't care. My granddad was a Democrat, but he set me toward the path of independent. He said "no matter who is in there, when in doubt, vote them out", so he may have been a democrat, but no that much on party loyalty when the curtain closed on the booth.

And this ruling releases the returns only to Congress, not to the public. If there are any leaks of his return, expect further litigation.
Trump and his minions desperately try to hide as much as they can in legal venue after legal venue, but the the American People may get to see the Loser's promise to release his tax returns finally fulfilled.

Since January of 2019, ... the Committee on Ways and Means has sought to obtain Donald Trump’s tax returns.
Last week, after 1,329 days – “almost as long as the American Civil War,”... those returns were finally turned over to the committee after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled without dissent that Trump could not block their release under the law.
The documents are in the hands of Ways and Means chairman Richard Neal... Neal hopes the committee can “now conduct the oversight that we’ve sought the last 3½ years.”
They won’t get any cooperation from Republicans, who voted 18 times in the last session to block resolutions seeking Trump’s tax returns. But in the four weeks remaining under Democratic control, the committee could comb the returns and, ideally, release a public report.
Trump will soon join all presidential nominees since Jimmy Carter who have respected the public's right to know and have come clean.

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 8.00.02 AM.png

"Oy vey!"

Forum List

Back