Jon Huntsman Sr. urges Mitt Romney to release more tax returns

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-HUNTSMAN-ROMNEY-TAX-RETURNS-huge.jpg

Jon Huntsman Sr. urged Mitt Romney on Friday to release more tax returns and said he feels "very badly" that the presumptive Republican presidential nominee "won’t be fair with the American people."

Huntsman, a supporter of Romney's campaign, made the remarks to Greg Sargent at the Washington Post. He said, "I've supported Mitt all along. I wish him well. But I do think he should release his income taxes."

The comments form Huntsman come in the wake of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) saying a Bain investor, who he did not identify by name, told him that Romney "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years." After it was suggested that Huntsman could be Reid's source, Huntsman threw cold water on the speculation in speaking with the Post.

Huntsman stressed, "I have absolutely no knowledge of Bain or Mitt Romney’s tax returns."

In an interview with BusinessWeek published online on Thursday, Romney defended his decision not to release additional tax return documents, saying that he's "not a business."

More: Jon Huntsman Sr. Says He Feels 'Very Badly' Mitt Romney Won't Release Tax Returns

I think Romney should place each return, paragraph by paragraph, randomly throughout the Encyclopedia Britannica & say "Here ya go"!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Why did Obama enroll in college as a foreign exchange student?

Because you're completely full of shit.

Show me the proof that he didn't enroll as a foreign student. That's the standard Obama has set. Guilty as charged until proven innocent.

You know, if he took financial aid as a foreign student then I can see why he's hiding his records.

Why did Obama enroll in college as a foreign exchange student?

Show me the proof that he didn't enroll as a foreign student.

You made the claim. Show us a single, solitary shred of evidence. Anything. That supports your claim.

We'll wait....

Meanwhile, show me the proof you don't have a crack habit. Otherwise, I'll have to assume...

You made the claim. Show us a single, solitary shred of evidence. Anything. That supports your claim.

We'll wait....

Meanwhile, show me the proof you don't have a crack habit. Otherwise, I'll have to assume...

You're thinking of the old way. The new Obama way says I don't need evidence. All I need to do is make the claim and it's up to whomever I'm accusing to prove that they've done nothing wrong. If you don't like the new standard, take it up with the Democrats.
And bless your heart, but I don't care what you assume.

Willard with his tax return is like watching a drunkin idiot getting their ass kicked up and down the block. His own friends are telling him "give it up dude!" but he keeps barely standing up just to get the crap beat out of him again.

Foreign exchange students face tougher admissions standards, try again.

Hmm, In that case we'll have to go with the "He needed the financial aid because he was the impoverished child of a single mother on food stamps and it was easier to get financial aid as a foreigner" reason. That must have been it.

We'll wait....

You're thinking of the old way. .

no, i'm thinking you're a fucking moron.

Can you show us a shred of evidence?

A shred?

Any?

No?

Jon Huntsman Sr. called Harry Reid.

He wants Romney to lose, so Jon Jr. can run in 2016.

We'll wait....

You're thinking of the old way. .

no, i'm thinking you're a fucking moron.

Can you show us a shred of evidence?

A shred?

Any?

No?

Show me your evidence that Romney didn't pay taxes. Hey, your team set the new rules..if you don't like them, take it up with your upper echelon.

How much financial aid do you think Obama got as a poor Indonesian?

Forum List

Back