Johnny weir files for gay divorce

Last edited:
I wonder if the less flamboyant homosexuals resent guys like him who make a point of being over the top all the time?

Johnny Weir Files For Divorce From Husband (Exclusive) | Access Hollywood

Didn't his husband accuse him of domestic violence recently?

its not "gay divorce" or "gay marriage" its "divorce" or "marriage"

but take heart, maybe johnny will like you now that he's available.

nah... he'd probably think you're creepy.

If he was "married" to a guy, then it's a gay marriage. Or a homosexual marriage. Or a deviant marriage. Or a pervert marriage. But it's not a marriage. That's only one man and one woman.

Damn fags! Destroying the sanctity of marriage.Oh NVM only straight folks can do that right?

Like I could give a shit....
Not only do I not give a shit, I don't even know who the guy is even if I had 20 shits I wanted to give.

Poor novasteve really is scraping bottom of the barrel here for his psychotic gay obsession, I partly blame Tank for stealing his thunder by being quicker to the draw on the "Transgender woman claims former male self a murderer" thread. That has left novasteve really desperate to find gay sex news.

Johnny Weir Files For Divorce From Husband (Exclusive) | Access Hollywood

Didn't his husband accuse him of domestic violence recently?

its not "gay divorce" or "gay marriage" its "divorce" or "marriage"

but take heart, maybe johnny will like you now that he's available.

nah... he'd probably think you're creepy.

If he was "married" to a guy, then it's a gay marriage. Or a homosexual marriage. Or a deviant marriage. Or a pervert marriage. But it's not a marriage. That's only one man and one woman.

It's a marriage marriage. Glad to have been of help. :D

Add in the media ignoring the allegations of domestic violence

Ahh right on schedule we move on to phase II of a novasteve gay thread... puzzlement over the media not handling his latest "news" tidbit as he feels they should.

Let's speed this thing along and get to phase III "indignant other posters attack him" and of course the optional phase IV where he makes general childish insults about faggot liberals. Phase IV is optional of course, depending on whether he's generated enough attention with Phase I-III.

Keep up the good work, closetsteve.

Forum List

Back