John Mccain Is Sick and Unfit To Be Senator

He should step down. Instead he's ruining his party on the senate floor. The man is unfit due to his sickness. Common sense would say that an interim senator should replace his spot because of poor health.

Where did you get your medical degree?
You're saying Mccain is lying about his brain tumor?

Not at all. You say he is unfit to serve in his role as a U.S. senator. I ask you, where did you get your medical degree?

Over the top nationalism is as idiotic as far left...this country is about taking vs of oneself. Working and scraping by is reality and most folk have no time to put on their red white and blue cheerleader outfits.

John McCain is a bitter, vindictive old loser. His admirable military record doesn't given him a free pass for life to put his ego over the welfare of his constituents and the country.

Breaking Update!

This happened moments ago. McCain freaks out in reporter.

John McCain UNLOADS on Reporter For Asking if His Votes Are in Protest of Trump (VIDEO)
He's not doing his party any service.

America should come first. McCain is pointing out what a sicko his president is and he is a hero for doing so. To hell with the party when country is threaten.

The country is in recovery after 8 years of Obama destroying and dividing it

-Geaux

Breaking Update!

This happened moments ago. McCain freaks out in reporter.

John McCain UNLOADS on Reporter For Asking if His Votes Are in Protest of Trump (VIDEO)
He's not doing his party any service.

America should come first. McCain is pointing out what a sicko his president is and he is a hero for doing so. To hell with the party when country is threaten.

The country is in recovery after 8 years of Obama destroying and dividing it

-Geaux

Member all that shit O'bama spewed about "beat the crap out of 'em" and "they're rapists" and "fire the sumbitches" and "thousands dancing on rooftops" and "they're laughing at us" and how Nazis were "very fine people" and how he whined about hurricane response costing money and how he could shoot somebody on Wisconsin trolley tracks and not lose any votes?

Oh wait...........

Ronald Reagan was suffering from alzheimers. Which was worse than a brain tumor.

You're talking about a diagnosis when he wasn't in office, sport.

Alzheimers is like a recession. You suffer from it long before it's onset can be determined.

Reagan suffered the symptoms while still in the white house, and deteriorated from there.
Ugh he served his whole 8 years fine. I take it you got that news from little George Stepanapolis huh?

This country will always be severely divided in more ways than it can ever be United. Let's start with religion, race, socio economic class, region. This is just the start. Do you expect the uber rich and middle class to stand together? Laughable.

John McCain is a bitter, vindictive old loser. His admirable military record doesn't given him a free pass for life to put his ego over the welfare of his constituents and the country.
Stopping Trumpcare and getting ready to put a shiv in tax "reform" is doing exactly that: putting the welfare of Americans over over Trump's ego.

Stopping Trumpcare and getting ready to put a shiv in tax "reform" is doing exactly that: putting the welfare of Americans over over Trump's ego.

B'loney. McCain lied to his constituents.

mccain_lied_768x431.jpg

McCain certainly did not and is certainly not accountable to the likes of the Boediccas on the world.

He should step down. Instead he's ruining his party on the senate floor. The man is unfit due to his sickness. Common sense would say that an interim senator should replace his spot because of poor health.
I agree McCain should resign.

Because the search function on this forum is currently covfefe, I can't find the topic I am thinking of. But before it was revealed McCain was ill, I had watched McCain during a hearing and commented that something was seriously wrong with his mental state. It wasn't long after that when McCain revealed his illness.

He is unfit, and should spend what little time he has left focusing on enjoying his last days as much as possible with his family.

Well, the fact is that We the People will have to let John M make that decision.

Forum List

Back