John McCain - He owns more cars then houses.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Dems seize on McCain’s 13 cars - Blogs from CNN.com

Some snippets:

Someone mind telling me how this makes Obama an elitist but John McCain is a okay?

:eusa_whistle:

Now, we're into cars? Why don't we start counting underwear & brand?

I have a friend (middle class small business owner) that owns more cars than that!! It's his hobby.

Notably--no one in the Obama media networks has mentioned the many mansions that the Kennedy's or John Kerry owns.

All of the homes John & Cindy McCain own do not equal the value of one of John Kerry's mansions.

The elistist brand Obama PUT ON HIMSELF--with the comments he made about small town Americans clinging to their guns & religion because they're bitter. This while rubbing elbows with very rich people in San Francisco.

Last week he was hanging out with Barbara Streisand at a $28,000.00 per plate dinner. If you wanted to watch the show afterward you had to pay another $2500.00 each.

Where was John McCain during this time? Eating dinner with two school teachers in Ohio.

Who you kidding? If his brother lives on the .53 a day, or whatever it's supposed to be, I'm guessing a lousy $5000 check will last them close to a lifetime. So, not that it's up to him to support a bunch of people he may not even know, but why aren't you guys harping about *that*? Who gives two shits what McCain owns? It's completely irrelevent to anything.

Well if he owned a soul sucking machine then I'd be concerned. :eusa_whistle:

Though if you guys are so concerned about him and have no problem with supporting his brother George then why don't you?

This seems to have turned into one of those arguments where you talk about those people who may or may not give "enough" to charity or family members.

Now, we're into cars? Why don't we start counting underwear & brand?

I have a friend (middle class small business owner) that owns more cars than that!! It's his hobby.

Notably--no one in the Obama media networks has mentioned the many mansions that the Kennedy's or John Kerry owns.

All of the homes John & Cindy McCain own do not equal the value of one of John Kerry's mansions.

The elistist brand Obama PUT ON HIMSELF--with the comments he made about small town Americans clinging to their guns & religion because they're bitter. This while rubbing elbows with very rich people in San Francisco.

Last week he was hanging out with Barbara Streisand at a $28,000.00 per plate dinner. If you wanted to watch the show afterward you had to pay another $2500.00 each.

Where was John McCain during this time? Eating dinner with two school teachers in Ohio.

I'll use what Del and several republicans have on here.

Is John Kerry running for President? Did I somehow miss that memo?

Though if you guys are so concerned about him and have no problem with supporting his brother George then why don't you?

This seems to have turned into one of those arguments where you talk about those people who may or may not give "enough" to charity or family members.

You're the knucklehead trying to bring McCain down a notch by harping about what he owns..

Why do you really give a flying fuck? What's it to you?

Only because you said Obama couldn't afford to help his family out in Africa. I don't think anyone with a 1.5 million dollar house and a best-selling book would have trouble helping the family out.

well why not? youse guys are always given on talking about the rich paying you way, like they owe you something.

Typical...we don't want to care for him....YOU do it. How bout you give up your next income tax return and send it to Kenya, since you suck Barry's ass so much.

Why doesn't he support his own brother? If he doesn't care about his own family what makes you think he cares about you?

Typical...we don't want to care for him....YOU do it. How bout you give up your next income tax return and send it to Kenya, since you suck Barry's ass so much.

I rather see some of the 700,000+ Americans who are homeless every night be taken care of honestly before we go out and solve poverty for the rest of the world.

Doesn't make it cruel or selfish but I don't think the richest country in the world should have that many people who are actually homeless on the street a night.

That doesn't include the ones in shelters, with families, on the edge of losing everything,etc.

Besides, what kind of example do we set if we're trying to fix problems in other countries if we can't fix our own?

Besides, what kind of example do we set if we're trying to fix problems in other countries if we can't fix our own?

My point exactly. What kind of example does Obama set if he wants to fix problems outside of his family if he can't fix his own. Congrats, now you get it. :clap2:

I rather see some of the 700,000+ Americans who are homeless every night be taken care of honestly before we go out and solve poverty for the rest of the world.

Doesn't make it cruel or selfish but I don't think the richest country in the world should have that many people who are actually homeless on the street a night.

That doesn't include the ones in shelters, with families, on the edge of losing everything,etc.

*I hear the violin's now* Sure you would.....what a fraud you are LOL!!

Not by lifting a finger on his own he is not..or paying for it himself.

How can you assume I don't volunteer or donate to charity? Just wondering?

There is no evidence you can use to dispute that I do.

I've read that link. But I guess you also missed the part where he donated all of his money he made off his books to charity because he rely on his own wife's money.

This was my entire original point you dumbass little fuckwad.

My original post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/793753-post14.html

To which you responded with this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/793760-post21.html

Get your shit straight. Your link proved my point. All of McCain's money is actually his wifes. All but $50,000.

Forum List

Back