John McCain - He owns more cars then houses.

I've read that link. But I guess you also missed the part where he donated all of his money he made off his books to charity because he rely on his own wife's money.

Oh and this:

Guess you only take the parts that look good to you.

Fool, dismissed.

well, relying on his wife's money certainly differentiates him from McCain.

oops

Obama has a house that cost 1.5 million and he can't help his family back home?

Honestly, this is what you in the GOP want.

You diverged from my original argument and have tried to turn this into a argument about Obama as you do with most Anti GOP threads.

If anyone based on assets is considered an Elitist then it would be John McCain and not Barack Obama.

However, some of you even on here I'm sure consider Obama the Elitist but not John McCain.

Your missing the whole point of my argument.

Why is it Obama is being called the elitist when if anyone here can be labeled as one then it's McCain?

It's all in the way Obama comes across. He tends to sound like he is talking down to people. Saying Ohioans cling to anti-trade, their guns, and religion. Ohioans have reason to be anti-trade, since half the steelworkers on Lake Erie have been laid off because of it, and Obama supports free trade.

I was being sarcastic but I suppose I didn't lay on it enough for you.

He cares about his family, and he does care about the downtrodden in this country. Unless you can point to some substance of evidence that says otherwise.

I posted news, sorry for posting the truth about McCain. :rolleyes: Unless you can dispute the fact he owns 13 cars?

let's get back to why it matters how many cars either of them owns, shall we?

so, as you were saying....

well, relying on his wife's money certainly differentiates him from McCain.

oops

You do realize I was refering to McCain and not Obama when I said that right? Or did you not read what I said below?

:cuckoo:

Honestly, this is what you in the GOP want.

You diverged from my original argument and have tried to turn this into a argument about Obama as you do with most Anti GOP threads.

If anyone based on assets is considered an Elitist then it would be John McCain and not Barack Obama.

However, some of you even on here I'm sure consider Obama the Elitist but not John McCain.[/QUOTE}

Does being an elitist mean one has lots of money? Is that what you think an elitist is? You implied Obama was incapable of supporting his family in Africa. I was responding to that, not your original post.

And I am not the GOP.

Well, if you leave your Kenyan relatives in poverty while you have a net worth in the millions you could be a democratic president. :lol:

Well, if McCain wasn't married to Cindy he just might be living in poverty too and also be the republician candidate. :lol: Or at least in the same catagory financially as Obama. :eusa_shifty: Do you really think he could afford 13 cars and 8 houses, on his salary alone :confused:

Quote - "They made a prenuptial agreement that kept most of her family's assets under her name; they have since kept their finances apart and file separate income tax returns." /End Quote ..............> Pretty sneaky! :eusa_shifty:
cindy mccain encyclopedia topics | Reference.com

Well, if McCain wasn't married to Cindy he just might be living in poverty too and also be the republician candidate. :lol: Or at least in the same catagory financially as Obama. :eusa_shifty: Do you really think he could afford 13 cars and 8 houses, on his salary alone :confused:

cindy mccain encyclopedia topics | Reference.com

What difference does it make how many cars or houses he owns? How is it relevant to anything.

Last edited:
No, that's the democratic way. Multiple votes for voters, and even the dead and felons get a voice.

Looks like Obama doesn't know how to invest his money. Why would I trust him on the economy?

Funny, that's the same thing Rush Limbaugh about Joe Biden.

And some wonder where certain people get their talking points from.

:eusa_whistle:

No, that's the democratic way. Multiple votes for voters, and even the dead and felons get a voice.

Felons who have served their time, paid their fines, and everything else should regain the right to vote in this country.

Obama has seven half-siblings from his Kenyan father's family, six of them living, and a half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, the daughter of his mother and her Indonesian second husband.

Do you want him to support his entire family, half siblings and what not? People like John McCain have that kind of ability, not Barack Obama.

Who you kidding? If his brother lives on the .53 a day, or whatever it's supposed to be, I'm guessing a lousy $5000 check will last them close to a lifetime. So, not that it's up to him to support a bunch of people he may not even know, but why aren't you guys harping about *that*? Who gives two shits what McCain owns? It's completely irrelevent to anything.

Forum List

Back