John McCain - He owns more cars then houses.

Millionaires-in-Chief - Obama's money (5) - Money Magazine

Barack Obama: Worth $1.3 million

Millionaires-in-Chief - McCain's money (4) - Money Magazine

John McCain: Worth $40.4 million.

Done yet?

You people are all about wealth distribution, how about the BarackStar distributing some of the $1.3 million down to Kenya? Oh that's right, they can't vote for him.

You people are all about wealth distribution, how about the BarackStar distributing some of the $1.3 million down to Kenya? Oh that's right, they can't vote for him.

Your getting away from the point of the whole reason I made this thread.

Though to answer your question, you want him to take care of people that are not Americans before he takes care of his fellow Americans? Doesn't that go against the GOP code? :rolleyes:

Figured someone would say that.

If you own least 8 houses, and 13 cars then according to the GOP then yes you could be.

How many houses and cars did Kerry own? Didn't matter four years ago, why is it an issue now? Why all of a sudden do you have to be poor to be President.

not Thrity Five Yet, I'll Cal In 7 Years For Campaign Contributiuons. ;)

$saddam_telemarketers.gif

How many houses and cars did Kerry own? Didn't matter four years ago, why is it an issue now? Why all of a sudden do you have to be poor to be President.

Your missing the whole point of my argument.

Why is it Obama is being called the elitist when if anyone here can be labeled as one then it's McCain?

Your missing the whole point of my argument.

Why is it Obama is being called the elitist when if anyone here can be labeled as one then it's McCain?

because he says stoooopid shit like those poor old folks cling to their bibles and their guns, says that to the limousine liberals in SF. when he don't think we're listening..

Cordaro has just one worry: "Everything except $50,000 is in her name or in trust for her and the children," he says. "I'd advise the senator to keep Cindy very happy - or have a good prenuptial agreement."

Quoted directly form one of your links, junior. The majority of his money has come from her families company and is in her control.

Dismissed. You really should consider reading your own links.

Your getting away from the point of the whole reason I made this thread.

Though to answer your question, you want him to take care of people that are not Americans before he takes care of his fellow Americans? Doesn't that go against the GOP code? :rolleyes:

"People that are not Americans"? What part of "they're his own flesh and blood" are you not getting? He doesn't care about his own family and we're supposed to believe he'll care about the downtrodden in this country?

Robert, you shouldn't have posted this thread. Save face and walk away before you embarass yourself further.

Last edited:
Quoted directly form one of your links, junior. The majority of his money has come from her families company and is in her control.

Dismissed. You really should consider reading your own links.

I've read that link. But I guess you also missed the part where he donated all of his money he made off his books to charity because he rely on his own wife's money.

Since then he has produced about a book a year, recently "Hard Call," about good decisions and how historic figures made them.

In 2006 he took in about $225,000 in royalties, but over the years, income from books has totaled about $1.7 million, all of which he has donated to charity.

He can afford to be generous. His wife Cindy is the chairman of Hensley & Co., the Anheuser-Busch beer distribution business she inherited from her father. As an only child, Cindy is in charge of the family trusts

Oh and this:

McCain wouldn't exactly be poor were he on his own. As a senator he earns $165,200 a year, and he has a $54,000 Navy pension. And then there's publishing.

Guess you only take the parts that look good to you.

Fool, dismissed.

"People that are not Americans"? What part of "they're his own flesh and blood" are you not getting? He doesn't care about his own family and we're supposed to believe he'll care about the downtrodden in this country?

Robert, you shouldn't have posted this thread. Save face and walk away before you embarass yourself further.

I was being sarcastic but I suppose I didn't lay on it enough for you.

He cares about his family, and he does care about the downtrodden in this country. Unless you can point to some substance of evidence that says otherwise.

I posted news, sorry for posting the truth about McCain. :rolleyes: Unless you can dispute the fact he owns 13 cars?

Obama has seven half-siblings from his Kenyan father's family, six of them living, and a half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, the daughter of his mother and her Indonesian second husband.

Do you want him to support his entire family, half siblings and what not? People like John McCain have that kind of ability, not Barack Obama.

Obama has a house that cost 1.5 million and he can't help his family back home?

Forum List

Back