John F'n Ketchup nominated for SecState

Sometimes I wonder why you people think that anyone at all will care about your opinion on this?

If Obama shit gold, you assholes would complain about how much it smells.

They've begun going after Chuck Hagel. A Republican.

And they let Jon Huntsman have it too.

:doubt:

Just because you Democrats worship your Politicians for life, doesn't mean everyone else does

Yep. His history of insulting soldiers spans decades.

Insulting is somehow betraying?

Really?

Betraying can be insulting and vice versa. And Kerry has done it all.

He didn't betray or insult anyone. Vietnam was a war crime. Not only that..there was a stunning lack of competent command that led to some grievous atrocities.

At My Lai, villagers were made to dig ditches, marched in, and machine gunned to death. Those that weren't killed, many of them little girls, were gang raped.

That's what happens when there is no clear cut mission or idea what victory conditions are..or why you are fighting in the first place.

He did.....he threw his medals over the White House fence in protest. He's a traitor.....

That doesn't amount to treason.

Could you try a little harder to be a lot less stupid?

Hey, thanks in advance.

Sometimes I wonder why you people think that anyone at all will care about your opinion on this?

If Obama shit gold, you assholes would complain about how much it smells.

They've begun going after Chuck Hagel. A Republican.

And they let Jon Huntsman have it too.

:doubt:

Just because you Democrats worship your Politicians for life, doesn't mean everyone else does

I don't "worship" anyone.

I am not religious. Neither do I engage, on a daily basis, in the hyperbole that seems common place in the right wing. I do admit that from time to time I am guilty of a little hyperbole..but nothing like you folks.

You guys absolutely hate everyone that does not absolutely tow the line. And no one seems to know exact what or where that line is..since it keeps moving farther right on a daily basis.

I don't "worship" anyone.

I am not religious. Neither do I engage, on a daily basis, in the hyperbole that seems common place in the right wing. I do admit that from time to time I am guilty of a little hyperbole..but nothing like you folks.

You guys absolutely hate everyone that does not absolutely tow the line. And no one seems to know exact what or where that line is..since it keeps moving farther right on a daily basis.

Hammer, meet nail-head.

He did.....he threw his medals over the White House fence in protest. He's a traitor.....

Hey, thanks in advance.

So I see you will back him...no surprise. How old are you? I went through the VN era, i saw friends and families go and not all of them come back. If you really knew what Kerry was, you would not defend him.

Really? So how, exactly, does a perceived insult constitute a betrayal?

Please be very specific.

Not every insult is a betrayal. However, Kerry has both betrayed and insulted soldiers. From the 1970's to the 2000's.

OK, then at long last, what did he do, specifically, that was a betrayal to soldiers?

He said that he himself committed war crimes, which should preclude him being Secretary of State. The betrayal was when he accused thousands of others of being war criminals.

Another insult, which you will not see as a betrayal but which makes him unfit, is when he portrayed soldiers in Iraq as unintelligent and unsuccessful.

There are others but I don't want to take the time to compile them. We shouldn't have a confessed war criminal as Secretary of State. The rest of what makes him objectionable is gravy on top of that.

Hey, thanks in advance.

So I see you will back him...no surprise. How old are you? I went through the VN era, i saw friends and families go and not all of them come back. If you really knew what Kerry was, you would not defend him.

No, I'm not backing anyone. I'm simply calling your attempt to equate protesting by throwing medals over the WH fence with treason bullshit.

And your friends and family who went are irrelevant to that, so spare me the red herrings, thanks.

Wow. Look at the hysteria and lies.

The rw nutters have a brand new reason for running around, screeching the sky is falling.

LOL

Hey, thanks in advance.

Your claim rings hollow. If you really lost friends in that horror, if you are really from that era, you would feel differently about Kerry's activism.

Either way, he has a right to be anti-war AND, we'd all be better off if more of our government were anti-war.

Going to war is a sign of failure.

"Education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq." -- John Kerry

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs." -- John Kerry

Read more: Kerry says U.S. troops "terrorizing" Iraqi women and children | NewsBusters.org

That's how far from being an American Libs are today

Last edited:
"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs." -- John Kerry

That's one I thought he said, but I was afraid I might have been confusing his statements with the offensive statements of Obama, Reid, etc.

Is there a reason why "soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children"?

What would that reason be exactly?

If you're going to take quotes out of context, you may as well make sense while you do it...

Last edited:
Really? So how, exactly, does a perceived insult constitute a betrayal?

Please be very specific.

Not every insult is a betrayal. However, Kerry has both betrayed and insulted soldiers. From the 1970's to the 2000's.

OK, then at long last, what did he do, specifically, that was a betrayal to soldiers?

He conspired with the enemy during time of war, acted as a mouthpiece for their propaganda, and knowingly, deliberately, and under oath accused US troops of "war crimes" that were entirely ficticious. Yes, he should have been tried and shot.

Is there a reason why "soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children"?

What would that reason be exactly?

If you're going to take quotes out of context, you may as well make sense while you do it...

LOL

The Fucking Context filter

You Obama disciples are hilarious

Forum List

Back