John F'n Ketchup nominated for SecState

537630_507504855949316_1359760190_n_zps77e82b13.jpg

Further proof that many Conservatives don't give a flying fuck about soldiers, what's truly important is the soldier's opinion on the war they're fighting.

That doesn't amount to treason.

Could you try a little harder to be a lot less stupid?

Hey, thanks in advance.

So I see you will back him...no surprise. How old are you? I went through the VN era, i saw friends and families go and not all of them come back. If you really knew what Kerry was, you would not defend him.

Your claim rings hollow. If you really lost friends in that horror, if you are really from that era, you would feel differently about Kerry's activism.
Either way, he has a right to be anti-war AND, we'd all be better off if more of our government were anti-war.

Going to war is a sign of failure.

Bullshit. I happen to be one of the ones he slandered I would love to watch him die. Slowly. Over a low fire. NO THREAT INTENDED.

1342.png

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs." -- John Kerry

Is there a reason why "soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children"?

What would that reason be exactly?

If you're going to take quotes out of context, you may as well make sense while you do it...

At what point in your adult life did you give up on thinking for yourself and become a parrot for DNC talking points?

So I see you will back him...no surprise. How old are you? I went through the VN era, i saw friends and families go and not all of them come back. If you really knew what Kerry was, you would not defend him.

Your claim rings hollow. If you really lost friends in that horror, if you are really from that era, you would feel differently about Kerry's activism.
Either way, he has a right to be anti-war AND, we'd all be better off if more of our government were anti-war.

Going to war is a sign of failure.

Bullshit. I happen to be one of the ones he slandered I would love to watch him die. Slowly. Over a low fire. NO THREAT INTENDED.

1342.png

Slandered? :eusa_clap:

what a moron

John Kerry is a highly decorated combat veteran..so says the US Navy and the Pentagon.

next

And that just makes his treason and cowardly behavior that much worse. He dishonored his awards just as he did his "comrads".

John Kerry is a highly decorated combat veteran..so says the US Navy and the Pentagon.

next

And that just makes his treason and cowardly behavior that much worse. He dishonored his awards just as he did his "comrads".

All the combat veterans who served in the boats with Kerry say differently:eusa_clap:

and No individual who was present that day has disputed Kerry's version of events, nor suggested that he did not earn the Silver Star.

Kerry's Bronze Star...there was hostile fire during the incident. Jim Rassmann, the Special Forces captain Kerry rescued, wrote, "Machine-gun fire erupted from both banks of the river. … When I surfaced, all the Swift boats had left, and I was alone taking fire from both banks. To avoid the incoming fire, I repeatedly swam under water." Del Sandusky, the driver on Kerry's boat, PCF-94, stated, "I saw the gun flashes in the jungle, and I saw the bullets skipping across the water."

Wayne Langhofer, who manned the machine gun on Don Droz's PCF-43, stated, "There was a lot of firing going on, and it came from both sides of the river."[2] Michael Medeiros, aboard PCF-94, recalled "a massive ambush. There were rockets and light machine gun fire plus small arms." Jim Russell, the Psychological Operations Officer of the unit, who was on PCF-43, wrote "All the time we were taking small arms fire from the beach… Anyone who doesn't think that we were being fired upon must have been on a different river."[32] wikipedia John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

next

What cowardly behavior?

Kerry showed a great deal of valor under heavy enemy fire.

He was wounded several times and saved the lives of his men.

Elliot wrote "In a combat environment often requiring independent, decisive action, LTJG [Lieutenant Junior Grade] Kerry was unsurpassed. He constantly reviewed tactics and lessons learned in river operations and applied his experience at every opportunity. On one occasion, while in tactical command of a three boat operation his units were taken under fire from ambush. LTJG Kerry rapidly assessed the situation and ordered his units to turn directly into the ambush. This decision resulted in routing the attackers with several KIA [Killed in Action]. LTJG Kerry emerges as the acknowledged leader in his peer group. His bearing and appearance are above reproach."[39]

During Kerry's 1996 Senate re-election campaign, when there was criticism of his Silver Star, Elliott responded: "The fact that he chased armed enemies down is not something to be looked down on."[40] In June 2003, Elliott was quoted as saying the award was "well deserved" and that he had "no regrets or second thoughts at all about that."[41] John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not every insult is a betrayal. However, Kerry has both betrayed and insulted soldiers. From the 1970's to the 2000's.

OK, then at long last, what did he do, specifically, that was a betrayal to soldiers?

He conspired with the enemy during time of war, acted as a mouthpiece for their propaganda, and knowingly, deliberately, and under oath accused US troops of "war crimes" that were entirely ficticious. Yes, he should have been tried and shot.

He did nothing of the sort.

And for a real traitor..look no further then Ronald Reagan, who conspired with Iranians to win the Presidency using American hostages as pawns.

That was just a first step in many disgusting and despicable treasonous actions that scumbag took while shitting on the American Constitution.

OK, then at long last, what did he do, specifically, that was a betrayal to soldiers?

He conspired with the enemy during time of war, acted as a mouthpiece for their propaganda, and knowingly, deliberately, and under oath accused US troops of "war crimes" that were entirely ficticious. Yes, he should have been tried and shot.

He did nothing of the sort.

And for a real traitor..look no further then Ronald Reagan, who conspired with Iranians to win the Presidency using American hostages as pawns.

That was just a first step in many disgusting and despicable treasonous actions that scumbag took while shitting on the American Constitution.

Ronald Reagan's admin sold arms to America's terrorist enemies in violation of US Law.

John Kerry is an admitted war criminal.

Granted, much of what he accused people of and confessed to himself is probably a lie.

So, here's the choice: if you get Kerry for SOS, then you're taking a war criminal or someone who is known to lie in order to sensationalize things and push an agenda.

Forum List

Back