John F'n Ketchup nominated for SecState

Maybe you can ask Kerry if he served.

No doubt he served, asswipe. As pathetic as he is/was.
Same as you.
Plenty of dirt-bags on active duty - some even enlist fraudulently - like you -

Plenty of "vets" in the brig too.

What's you point, anus?

By the way - OK if I post your public pix for folks to enjoy here?

I've only asked for a YES or a NO what, 5 times now?

Yes or no, dump truck, lying, plywood hauling fake vet?

And he did more than serve coffee in the Officers Mess too.

Merry Christmas, Warbler.

Kerry AND Hanoi Jane can kiss this America's ass

Fucking pathetic that a tax-evading traitor like this could be nominated for such a position.

Outrageous!

Fuck You Kerry!!

You're a piece of elitist shit.

Did Bradley Manning "serve"?

Kerry is a confessed war criminal who accused thousands of other American soldiers of also being war criminals. Like Manning, it would have been better for Kerry not to have "served".

If Kerry is a "confessed war criminal", why didn't the Nixon Administration prosecute him for that? And....I don't believe there is a statute of limitations on war crimes, is there? He can be prosecuted now.

No doubt he served, asswipe. As pathetic as he is/was.
Same as you.
Plenty of dirt-bags on active duty - some even enlist fraudulently - like you -

Plenty of "vets" in the brig too.

What's you point, anus?

By the way - OK if I post your public pix for folks to enjoy here?
I've only asked for a YES or a NO what, 5 times now?

Yes or no, dump truck, lying, plywood hauling fake vet?

Better not go there. I made the mistake of mocking her avatar (in the Flame Zone no less) before she told me who it was.

Talk about feigned self-righteous indignation. Like I was supposed to know that a 2 by 2 avatar was the the teacher killed last week. The fact that I explained that it wasn't the picture that I seen or recognized wasn't enough for her not to get her tits in a tizzy over it. She carried on like a child who dropped her lollipop. Called me every name she knew.

By the way, didn't you know he served, Warrior? :cool::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I guess she thought you were sleeping the last 20 years.:clap2:

@bodega...Did I pre-empt your little plan with your posse to come here and tell everyone that missed it... what I said? Naturally she's would have said it was intentional but the timing of my posts are there.

I own up to my mistakes...you libs ought to try it.

These libs are a hoot.

You can send it to me Warrior. :D

Last edited:
Tim McVeigh served too.
As did Lee Harvey Oswald.
Hey Bodey - sixth or seventh request now.
OK to post your pics for others to enjoy in the forum?
I am getting sick of these individual requests.
Yeah or No?

Thanks asswipe.

horse face to the rescue.

who's better looking than the ketchup queen?

1pa5b8.jpg

lol!

Kerry AND Hanoi Jane can kiss this America's ass

Fucking pathetic that a tax-evading traitor like this could be nominated for such a position.

Outrageous!

Fuck You Kerry!!

You're a piece of elitist shit.

Did Bradley Manning "serve"?

Kerry is a confessed war criminal who accused thousands of other American soldiers of also being war criminals. Like Manning, it would have been better for Kerry not to have "served".

That's disgusting. I didn't know that. He betrayed our own soldiers???

Sometimes I wonder why you people think that anyone at all will care about your opinion on this?

If Obama shit gold, you assholes would complain about how much it smells.

Seriously, the only candidate you people would accept would be a far-right conservative who has a history of bashing Obama.

I've got news for you, that's just not going to happen.

To be fair, if John Kerry did what he is accused of, he's in no way fit to be the Secretary of State..

Seriously, the only candidate you people would accept would be a far-right conservative who has a history of bashing Obama.

I've got news for you, that's just not going to happen.

oh we know that, Obama only puts his cronies in..they have to keep sucking off the taxpayers for life

John Kerry is a disgrace for what he said about our troops. He shouldn't be allowed to serve in our government nonetheless as SOS.

Last edited:
Obama hates us and our military, so him picking Kerry is just another slap in our faces

Sometimes I wonder why you people think that anyone at all will care about your opinion on this?

If Obama shit gold, you assholes would complain about how much it smells.

They've begun going after Chuck Hagel. A Republican.

And they let Jon Huntsman have it too.

:doubt:

Forum List

Back