John F. Kennedy.. Democrats

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Where have They All Gone..?

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
John F. Kennedy

The best road to progress is freedom's road.
John F. Kennedy

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
John F. Kennedy

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
John F. Kennedy

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy Quotes - BrainyQuote

I remember the day he was killed .. I was in elementary school, we all were sent home from school and I recall the crying, the tears and an odd quiet on everyone's face. It changed the country..

----------------------:eusa_pray:

From the day it happened, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was a story that was inextricably linked to television. The gravity and choked emotion in the voice of CBS anchor Walter Cronkite, as he made the official on-air announcement that the 46-year-old Kennedy was dead, reflected the country’s collective shock and grief.

TV remembers President John F. Kennedy, as the 50th anniversary of his assassination approaches | OregonLive.com

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
John F. Kennedy

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

I love the stuff that JFK said, but just how much did he actually contribute to the nation?

It's a sore spot that can't be addressed ... we can't question his legacy because he was shot.

Talking about putting a man on the moon was great TV, but HE did it? We would not have done this without him?

Not meaning this as a troll, just a reality check.

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

I love the stuff that JFK said, but just how much did he actually contribute to the nation?

It's a sore spot that can't be addressed ... we can't question his legacy because he was shot.

Talking about putting a man on the moon was great TV, but HE did it? We would not have done this without him?

Once JFK was killed, going to the moon became a mandate by the end of the decade
It also pushed the Civil Rights Law and Medicare ......JFK wanted it

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

I recall that he brought the country together, it just felt good to have him as President.

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy

I recall that he brought the country together, it just felt good to have him as President.

When he was alive, we were not as together as many claim. JFK was treated by the right in much the same way that Obama is. Elitist, Commie, Liberal, un American.......CATHOLIC

After he was shot he became a martyr

wantedfortreason.jpg

When he was alive, we were not as together as many claim. JFK was treated by the right in much the same way that Obama is. Elitist, Commie, Liberal, un American.......CATHOLIC

wantedfortreason.jpg

For those who want to understand the political climate during his presidency I suggest this book.

Dallas 1963 : NPR

The ANTI-PAPISTRY of the Republicans at the time of his election was quite evident.

I recall standing on the playground while one of my fellow students explained to us that Kennedy would take his orders from the POPE.

the GOP really hasn't changed as much as we'd like to think.

It was always the anti working man, anti immigrant, anti catholic, anti minority, handmaided to the RICH party.

ABout t5he only thing that has really changed is that now it welcomes fundamentalist religious nutters.

there was a time when no self respecting Republican would rub shoulders with such notwits.

wantedfortreason.jpg

From the looks of this image, Bush was treated the same as JFK, too. People still call him a war criminal and want him tried by a jury of corrupt nations.

wantedfortreason.jpg

From the looks of this image, Bush was treated the same as JFK, too. People still call him a war criminal and want him tried by a jury of corrupt nations.

War criminal?

For what?

JFK was the radical in his family as they leaned far left. JFK's dad was admirer or Hitler.

JFK also triggered (four months before his death) a huge build up of American forces in Vietnam from 900 to 18,000.

JFK would not fit into today's Democratic party.

Because of JFK being catholic the paranoia of LBJ being challenged for elections cause him to ban any all churches from being able to contribute to political campaigns.

The communism that JFK opposed to during his presidency is now what his party is wanting for America.

JFK was the radical in his family as they leaned far left. JFK's dad was admirer or Hitler.

JFK also triggered (four months before his death) a huge build up of American forces in Vietnam from 900 to 18,000.

JFK would not fit into today's Democratic party.

Because of JFK being catholic the paranoia of LBJ being challenged for elections cause him to ban any all churches from being able to contribute to political campaigns.

The communism that JFK opposed to during his presidency is now what his party is wanting for America.

Joe Kennedy Sr. did not like the left or FDR. Like many Americans, Charles Lindbergh, Prescott Bush, he supported far right wing fascism. Joe Jr. lost his life fighting Hitler. John also served in the war.

The only war criminal and anti-American here is Hussein Obama.... and I can not imagine any two men more different... It's sad and depressing just to talk about them both in the same breath.

wantedfortreason.jpg

Kennedy would be considered a Tea Party conservative now and persecuted by the lefties as a crazy man.

There is no serious comparison to Obama other than the "D".

Yet, he and Goldwater were, if not actual friends, very respectful of one another's views. Possibly, Goldwater's experience as a Jew gave him empathy. Of course JFK was a politician, who used technical camera stuff to win a debate on style and not substance, and I don't doubt he cheated in Ill in the election. But, he and Goldwater planned a series of debates for the heart and soul. I've no doubt that liberalism would have carried the day on economics, but given civil rights and the south, it wouldn't have been an easy election. Still, I don't doubt that the next decade would have been more civil. And the teapartiers were the youth back then.

Below, the last words of the speech Kennedy planned to give in Texas the night he was assassinated:

Neither the fanatics nor the faint-hearted are needed. And our duty as a Party is not to our Party alone, but to the nation, and, indeed, to all mankind. Our duty is not merely the preservation of political power but the preservation of peace and freedom.
So let us not be petty when our cause is so great. Let us not quarrel amongst ourselves when our Nation's future is at stake.

Let us stand together with renewed confidence in our cause -- united in our heritage of the past and our hopes for the future -- and determined that this land we love shall lead all mankind into new frontiers of peace and abundance.

Read The Last Lines Of The Speech JFK Would Have Given The Night Of His Assassination

Boy, do we need another Kennedy clone. I miss him.

wantedfortreason.jpg

Kennedy would be considered a Tea Party conservative now and persecuted by the lefties as a crazy man.

There is no serious comparison to Obama other than the "D".

No, he wouldn't. He would have supported the ACA in a heart beat. He would have called the TeaPoCrap Party nothing but the John Birch Society recycled.

JFK was a good man.
He wouldn't have a fucking thing to do with today's Libberhoids... /Democraps

Forum List

Back