John Boehner won't come back??

Says the welsher LGS who loves being nasty herself. Bit of hypocrisy with her, but what else would we expect?

How did I welch? Hmm? The signature was on my profile from November 11th - December 12th.. Because I didn't use the purple font Bodey demanded AFTER the bet , that makes me a welcher??? LMAO Your hatred is showing..

Lastly, I was a nasty poster saying very mean things.. I took a step back and didn't post for over two months. I haven't done that in my time back. So go throw your stones elsewhere.

No, conservative hatred has cost Republicans the presidency four of six times and let the Dems gain seats in the Senate.

You are destroying the Party.

You silly morons are destroying the national GOP.

You folks will give Frank's dear leader the House in 2014.

Jake you Moderates have lost the last 2 elections against Obama. What I'm hearing from the Money People is that they are not happy with the ROI Moderates are returning.

How would you know? You don't have the bona fides for the doorman to let you into the party and you're not big enough to peek thru the windows.

boner-screw_over.jpg

The cliff + gun control = bye bye republicans.

Fifty-eight percent of Americans now say they favor stricter gun laws, up from 43 percent in October 2011.
http://www.app.com/article/20121226/NJNEWS18/312260078/Gun-control-poll-Most-want-stricter-laws

LOL!! You left this out..from your own article:

In terms of specific laws, however, the ban on assault weapons, which is a favorite target of gun-control advocates -- including Obama -- hasn’t gained any significant support, according to the poll. Forty-four percent support such a move and 51 percent are against it. In October 2011, 43 percent supported an assault weapons ban and 53 percent said they were against it.

PS- Stricter registration.. Ooooooo.. ;-)

No, conservative hatred has cost Republicans the presidency four of six times and let the Dems gain seats in the Senate.

You silly morons are destroying the national GOP.

You folks will give Frank's dear leader the House in 2014.

Jake you Moderates have lost the last 2 elections against Obama. What I'm hearing from the Money People is that they are not happy with the ROI Moderates are returning.

Jake, can you imagine what the big Republican backer think of Moderates at this point? You cost them millions and tens of million in real cash money and you brought down the value of their businesses when you helped reelect Obama.

You think they support you?

Fifty-eight percent of Americans now say they favor stricter gun laws, up from 43 percent in October 2011.
http://www.app.com/article/20121226/NJNEWS18/312260078/Gun-control-poll-Most-want-stricter-laws

In terms of specific laws, however, the ban on assault weapons, which is a favorite target of gun-control advocates -- including Obama -- hasn’t gained any significant support, according to the poll. Forty-four percent support such a move and 51 percent are against it. In October 2011, 43 percent supported an assault weapons ban and 53 percent said they were against it.

As it may be. Republicans are going to be seen as obstructionist in both cases. Read the writing on the wall. A new day is coming. The republican party as we know it isn't going to make it.

As it may be. Republicans are going to be seen as obstructionist in both cases. Read the writing on the wall. A new day is coming. The republican party as we know it isn't going to make it.

I don't buy in to your wet dream in regard to weapons but when it comes to the Republican brand, I couldn't care less if every last one of them were thrown out on their butts and we started over electing REAL people , with real solutions.. every day Americans..Not people who have the money and political clout to fix elections. Nothing will ever change until we're ready to deal with lobbyists, term limits, and the corrupt Corporate scheme.

Hes already on a plane back

That's not the point.. He and crybaby should have never left in the first place. Why don't you hyper partisan hacks get out of the way so we can actually do something to help our country.. EVERYONE is sick and tired of party politics.

Dear fucking political hack.

BONER bailed.

you people cant accept responsibiolity for ANYTHING you do

Why should ANYONE be there if the president isn't going to be??? He has to be involved!

Why did Obama leave when he did? He's the boss, he could have told them all they were staying, including HIM!

Like i said...Obama's the BOSS.....why isn't he taking responsibility?

Send federal marshals to his home.

He's fucking with my portfolio and investments.

He's fucking with peoples jobs.

He's fucking with V.A. benefits.

This will end the GOP.

When you voted the exact same people back into office you fucked yourself. Stop passing your stupidity onto someone else.

Executive branch can't pass the bill need.

Stay out of my thread you worthless fuck.

Got it?

Can't pass the bill need? wtf? I don't speak Chicagobonic but yes you are to blame.

Send federal marshals to his home.

He's fucking with my portfolio and investments.

He's fucking with peoples jobs.

He's fucking with V.A. benefits.

This will end the GOP.

The federal marshalls would have better luck looking for him in the local saloons.

You are not a Republican, kwc57, only a poser.

My aunt was state chair. My uncle and grandfather helped select Richard Nixon as congressman out of California back in 1946. I went to university as a friend of Jack Ford, the president's son. I served as the college republican president state chair for two years. I worked in Republican campaigns for over forty years, managing two congressional campaigns, won one of them. I have known Nixon, Ford, Bush 41, and others by name. I didn't like Reagan, I like Bush 43 but disagree with his catering to the far right.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what is what with the party?

Either you fuckheads come together to build consensus or you will destroy the party.

How would you know? You don't have the bona fides for the doorman to let you into the party and you're not big enough to peek thru the windows.

Oh lookie, JaketheFake is defending liberals and telling us who isn't a real conservative......typical of an insane asylum escapee.

What a delusional dipshit, c'mon Jakey prove these stupid claims.

If YOU are the party we WANT to destroy it.

You are not a Republican, kwc57, only a poser.

My aunt was state chair. My uncle and grandfather helped select Richard Nixon as congressman out of California back in 1946. I went to university as a friend of Jack Ford, the president's son. I served as the college republican president state chair for two years. I worked in Republican campaigns for over forty years, managing two congressional campaigns, won one of them. I have known Nixon, Ford, Bush 41, and others by name. I didn't like Reagan, I like Bush 43 but disagree with his catering to the far right.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what is what with the party?

Either you fuckheads come together to build consensus or you will destroy the party.

Forum List

Back