John Boehner won't come back??

Send federal marshals to his home.

He's fucking with my portfolio and investments.

He's fucking with peoples jobs.

He's fucking with V.A. benefits.

This will end the GOP.

Obama has had over a year to deal with the upcoming fiscal cliff. The fact that he's procrastinated and is almost out of time is his problem. In other words, poor planning on Obama's part doesn't constitute an emergency on Boehner's part. Obama should have had this handled long ago.

This will end the GOP.

After reading your:piss2: "Rant" ,I Will defend your right for you to be an :ahole-1:.......

this-thread-wtf.jpg

Obamination wants to go over the cliff....

He gets $500B removed from the DoD budget = brownie points with liberal scum
He gets taxes raised on working people = brownie points with liberal scum
He gets a 2013 deal on "tax cuts" for working people = brownie points with the idiots
He protects entitlement spending from more cuts = brownie points with liberal scum
He plays the GOP in the media with this trap they somehow supported = blah, blah, blah

the balls in da dems court. there's no reason for Mr. Boehner to come back.

To do his fucking job??

Nah.

Fuck that?

And fuck wall street, pension funds, investment funds, banks, Military contractors.... anything that will take a hit on Jan 1.

People will understand.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He did his job. Can't help it if Obama doesnt want to do his.

Obama is on his way back already.

He was elected by one of the largest majorities in history.

The minority of the minority party dont get to have their way in a Democracy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPNyNivNWA]When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again - YouTube[/ame]

One of my favorite films.

While the president goes surfing in Hawaii............

Hes already on a plane back

That's not the point.. He and crybaby should have never left in the first place. Why don't you hyper partisan hacks get out of the way so we can actually do something to help our country.. EVERYONE is sick and tired of party politics.

This is typical thread started by scummy liberals.....they know Obamination is playing games with the GOP, so they come here to play games with us, claiming the GOP doesn't want a deal, blah, blah, blah.

The OP was the pile of shit in school that would throw a rock at you then run to hide behind the teacher when you go after him to beat him up, now it's doing it as an adult on the internet.
Ignore the troll.

Last edited:
Obama's gonna come back and still not negotiate in good faith (I get that for free!!)

Send Maria Bartilomo to negotiate with him

Personal insults and highly partisan vitrol aside, I'm not sure it's a good thing for Boehner or for the GOP to "sit this one out."

I don't believe people will react favorably.

While the president goes surfing in Hawaii............

Hes already on a plane back

That's not the point.. He and crybaby should have never left in the first place. Why don't you hyper partisan hacks get out of the way so we can actually do something to help our country.. EVERYONE is sick and tired of party politics.

Dear fucking political hack.

BONER bailed.

you people cant accept responsibiolity for ANYTHING you do

Forum List

Back