John Boehner won't come back??

Where oh where is johnny boy?

Is he crying because he will be the face of the GOP?

Someone get a picture of him drunk on New Years, bending his servants over and spanking them, then firing them.

Lying in a tanning bed, smoking ciggies and crying..

Just laying it on the line, if my taxes go up simply because of inaction.
The next time my representatives come up for re-election, doesn't matter if they are Democrat or Republican.
Im voting against every incumbent I can

What a little whiny boy you are, did you have a nice little fit screaming about the scummy liberals.
You sure seem to know all about hiding behind someones skirt. LOL

This is typical thread started by scummy liberals.....they know Obamination is playing games with the GOP, so they come here to play games with us, claiming the GOP doesn't want a deal, blah, blah, blah.

The OP was the pile of shit in school that would throw a rock at you then run to hide behind the teacher when you go after him to beat him up, now it's doing it as an adult on the internet.
Ignore the troll.

The next time my representatives come up for re-election, doesn't matter if they are Democrat or Republican.

They won't go up because you don't make over $250,000 a year. Even for those who do make over that amount, you only pay taxes on the amount over $250,000.

Quit whining.

They won't go up because you don't make over $250,000 a year. Even for those who do make over that amount, you only pay taxes on the amount over $250,000.

Quit whining.

EVERYBODY'S taxes go up if Obama does not extend the tax cuts.

It is his call.

Too funny.....

Can you tell me when the bill for Bammy Care comes due?

EVERYBODY'S taxes are going up.

Quit whining.

So he won't come back because you can't take care of your own life? Why would he be expected to micromanage your life? And why would you want him to? And why would what happens to someone who never supported him affect what he plans to do? His job is to represent the people who voted for him, not the people who have no desire to ever vote for him and want him out of office.

but you where just whining about the status quo and people loosing their lives over taxes. Haznut is basically saying Boner is fucking with his shit and you tell him to get over it. You tell him he can't take care of himself.

you are a fucking retard. You can't even keep your argument straight.

Quit whining.

if nothing is done the Bush Tax Cuts will expire.....this means almost everyone's taxes will increase.....
Bush-Tax-Cuts-Income-Tax-Brackets.jpg

in addition the payroll tax cut will expire which will make your paycheck smaller as well...

Perhaps Obama agrees to extend tax cuts for two years in exchange for a debt ceiling increase covering the same period. That gets him to the midterms.

The sequester goes on as planned, so we only have half of a 'fiscal cliff.'

Let's add GoneBezerk and Roo and the other far right freaks who are destroying the party.

You are not a Republican, kwc57, only a poser.

My aunt was state chair. My uncle and grandfather helped select Richard Nixon as congressman out of California back in 1946. I went to university as a friend of Jack Ford, the president's son. I served as the college republican president state chair for two years. I worked in Republican campaigns for over forty years, managing two congressional campaigns, won one of them. I have known Nixon, Ford, Bush 41, and others by name. I didn't like Reagan, I like Bush 43 but disagree with his catering to the far right.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what is what with the party?

Either you fuckheads come together to build consensus or you will destroy the party.
:lol:

Let's add GoneBezerk and Roo and the other far right freaks who are destroying the party.

My aunt was state chair. My uncle and grandfather helped select Richard Nixon as congressman out of California back in 1946. I went to university as a friend of Jack Ford, the president's son. I served as the college republican president state chair for two years. I worked in Republican campaigns for over forty years, managing two congressional campaigns, won one of them. I have known Nixon, Ford, Bush 41, and others by name. I didn't like Reagan, I like Bush 43 but disagree with his catering to the far right.

Either you fuckheads come together to build consensus or you will destroy the party.

LOL

You live in your mom's basement.

Prove your bullshit Jakey...you are just lying through your teeth here...and nobody believes you ;)

LOL

You live in your mom's basement.

^^^^^^^^^^

projecting again...

Of course all of you on the far right believe me, because you have been fighting with us mainline GOP for decades. You and your hate have cost us 4 of 6 presidential elections, the Senate, and probably the House in 2014.

You are destroying the party with your hate.

Prove your bullshit Jakey...you are just lying through your teeth here...and nobody believes you ;)

Quit whining.

Really? Have you been paying attention to what happens if they don't get some kind of agreement? I suggest you go do your homework before you make outlandish statements that have no basis in fact.

Forum List

Back