John Boehner: Judge Congress on how many laws it repeals

R

rdean

Boehner: Judge Congress on how many laws it repeals

So how many laws has it repealed?

Zero.

So far, the 113th Congress has passed 36 public laws. For comparison, the 112th Congress — the least productive Congress since we began keeping records — passed 283 public laws. At this rate, the 113th Congress is on track to be, by far, the least productive Congress on record.

John Boehner's Congress is a train wreck

You think the world will see us as "weak"? Republicans will make sure of it.

How are Republicans helping the US Middle Class? Short answer, it's not that they are helping the middle class, they are trying to permanently ERASE the middle class.

I think the more "honest" Republicans USMB members will admit it. Some may even tell us the reason.

ol' Smokey :smoke: (Boehner) isn't even the Speaker anymore. He's merely the spokesman for the 50 or so extremist cons in the House :(

Last edited:

Zero.

So far, the 113th Congress has passed 36 public laws. For comparison, the 112th Congress — the least productive Congress since we began keeping records — passed 283 public laws. At this rate, the 113th Congress is on track to be, by far, the least productive Congress on record.

How are Republicans helping the US Middle Class? Short answer, it's not that they are helping the middle class, they are trying to permanently ERASE the middle class.

I think the more "honest" Republicans USMB members will admit it. Some may even tell us the reason.

oh and newsflash, congress has 2 houses....thought you'd like to know. :rolleyes:

I love when people start lamenting that Congress isn't doing enough stuff. As though the value of a legislative body can be measured in LPPM (laws passed per minute)

This current congress sucks my ass! They're half way through their current term and I can still do all the same shit with my money that I was allowed to do when they got elected! IT's like they're not even adding regulations to my life :(

Zero.

Good for them.

There has been laws that have been repealed.

The Food & Fuel Control Act
March 1921

Tonkin Gulf Resolution of 64

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act 99

Don't Ask Don't Tell 2010

This is just a few, there has been others.

The New Health Care Bill is taking care of getting rid of the middle class permanently by making businesses hirer part time workers.

Zero.

he is right

Zero.

Zero.
Then you agree. Harry Reid, who tables all Boehner's submissions, is an obstructionist to repealing bad laws that spend more money than we have. Pretty soon, Obama is going to close down the government from living the "My-way-or-the-highway" government style for which he is getting notorious.

;)

Zero.

hey wait, i never saw any laws you claimed bush passed that destroyed the economy and housing market repealed by the democratic congress. what were those laws again? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back