John Boehner 'Dictatorship' Is Letting Time Run Out To Avert 'Fiscal Cliff'

Exactly. The "Cliff" is the best thing that can happen to our country. Raise taxes on all, and cut spending.

If Americans are unwilling to make any sacrifice or experience a little pain, then we are going the way of Greece in a few short years. The joyride is over. It's time to face the music......

I say bring it. The sooner the house of cards crashes, the better.

The better for whom? Seriously, this is the most easily avoidable"crisis" of our lifetime.

The middle class will be better off the quicker we shrink the size of government.

Exactly. The "Cliff" is the best thing that can happen to our country. Raise taxes on all, and cut spending.

If Americans are unwilling to make any sacrifice or experience a little pain, then we are going the way of Greece in a few short years. The joyride is over. It's time to face the music......

The better for whom? Seriously, this is the most easily avoidable"crisis" of our lifetime.

Still looking for your proposal...

A proposal for what? Ending the fiscal cliff crisis? There is no solution with the congress we have now. There are things I could suggest but it would just be useless jerking off with the people in office at the moment. The republicans are going to kill the hostage this time and there is nothing we can do to avert it.

A proposal for what? Ending the fiscal cliff crisis? There is no solution with the congress we have now. There are things I could suggest but it would just be useless jerking off with the people in office at the moment. The republicans are going to kill the hostage this time and there is nothing we can do to avert it.

But the Republicans already passed a bill that would keep anyone's taxes from rising. How is that "killing the hostage"?

The GOP is going to kill The Hostage? Really?

Boehner offered up raising taxes on Real Millionaires and Billionaires, but that wasn't good enough for The Won. Why is that? Because massive increases in taxes at all levels won't cover his spending jones.

Boehner offered up raising taxes on Real Millionaires and Billionaires, but that wasn't good enough for The Won. Why is that? Because massive increases in taxes at all levels won't cover his spending jones.

Looking beyond all this fiscal cliff horseshit, because one way or another it will be resolved...what's the chances oBUMa will get anything through the House in the next 4 years?

Looking beyond all this fiscal cliff horseshit, because one way or another it will be resolved...what's the chances oBUMa will get anything through the House in the next 4 years?

You know about Congressional Elections right, or no?

Yeah and I know about crystal balls and I doubt you have one that works. So I wouldn't just assume that the House Republicans are gone. I wouldn't even assume the public is going to pin this on them and not oBUMa. If the voters wanted it that way, they would have cleaned house the last cycle(no pun intended).

I see your ignore button is malfunctioning.

Last edited:

The CBO's numbers suggest that the fiscal cliff is good for all of us 10 years out. What say you? Don't want higher taxes for yourself, just for the so called rich? I laugh at that premise. :lol:

Yeah and I know about crystal balls and I doubt you have one that works. So I wouldn't just assume that the House Republicans are gone. I wouldn't even assume the public is going to pin this on them and not oBUMa. If the voters wanted it that way, they would have cleaned house the last cycle(no pun intended).

And Congress' approval rating.............

lower than last cycle.

The administration has the MSM in their back pocket.....that is the problem, they are already stating it's the repubs fault.

As the GOP is going to be blamed b the MSM no matter what happens, twould be best if they actually stuck to their stated principles.

lower than last cycle.

So? And you're saying that by electing Democrats it will be better? Will it be? Or will it just be easier for oBUMa to dictate?

As the GOP is going to be blamed b the MSM no matter what happens, twould be best if they actually stuck to their stated principles.

At this juncture the damage is done to the GOP no mater how this goes...so let it go...it won't make oBUMa look any better either. Let the "Captain" go down with his ship.

The CBO's numbers suggest that the fiscal cliff is good for all of us 10 years out. What say you? Don't want higher taxes for yourself, just for the so called rich? I laugh at that premise. :lol:

Doesn't matter that much to me as the Bush tax cuts made no noticeable difference in my life or anyone's life for that matter but there is a lot more at stake here than just a tax hike.

The tax hikes are the pretext for continued increases in spending to fund an unconsitutional lawmaking regulatory function within the Executive Branch. That's one big reason why they should be stopped.

The administration has the MSM in their back pocket.....that is the problem, they are already stating it's the repubs fault.

Exactly, nothing gained, nothing lost when all is said and done so strap in and let's take that ride over the cliff and see where the chips fall.

lower than last cycle.

So? And you're saying that by electing Democrats it will be better? Will it be? Or will it just be easier for oBUMa to dictate?
Yup,...already talking about another stimulus to pay the unions for the next election cycle.

lower than last cycle.

Yup,...already talking about another stimulus to pay the unions for the next election cycle.

The oBUMa supporters can jump up and down all day, stomping their feet and posting anti-Boehner links as well...but anyone following this knows that oBUMa never wanted an agreement...he wants scapegoats for his own failure to lead.

Forum List

Back