The Need To Destroy America

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Where, exactly, does the United States fit into world politics today? Actually, it is but one of three or four major venues extant, each with an ideological core and distinct political vision.

a. Radical Islam
b. China and Russia, representing authoritarian (nondemocratic) nationalism
c. Liberal democratic sovereignties, e.g., the United States
d. The forces of global governance.

2. Francis Fukuyama wrote that neither the radical Islamists, nor the Chinese and Russian autocrats present a major ideological challenge to liberal democracy, in that neither offers a compelling ideology with worldwide appeal.

3. But the worldview and ideology of global governance has a certain appeal both in the West, and in the broader international community..

a. As difficult as it is to understand, global governance finds advocates either in spite of, or because it challenges the major premises of liberal democracy: individual rights over group rights; free speech; majority rule; democratic accountability; national identity, i.e., sovereignty.

4. I must admit the lack of intellectual gymnastic ability necessary to view the challenges by the global governance contingent as agreeable….or even tolerable. But, then, I’ve paid more attention to American history than the ‘multicultural’ confabulations in college.

a. Why would Americans even consider suspending individual rights over group rights; free speech; majority rule; democratic accountability; national identity, i.e., sovereignty.

b. Ah…yes: the indoctrinations of the ‘education system.’

c. This is why America is confronted with the political and legal struggle to transform the modern democratic nation-state into a post-modern subordinate state.

5. The military strategist Carl von Clausewitz wrote that the most effective way to defeat an enemy is to strike at his “center of gravity, the main source of his strength. Our democracy’s “center of gravity” is the Constitution. Thus, the main obstacle to global governance is American sovereignty, and its exceptionalism in politics, culture, religion, economics, and jusrisprudence. America must be integrated with European and foreign institutions, and to do this its political, economic, and political systems brought into accord with global norms and authority. John Fonte, “Sovereignty or Submission,” p.180-187.

6. Colleges and universities no longer teach the American history that would have served as the tocsin. The colonists raised a charge against King George III based on sovereignty “He has combined with others to subject us to a Jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution, and unacknowledged by our Laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation.”

a. Anybody recall the source of the above quote?

7. In our time, once again there are those who have combined with others, attempting to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution. So…what are the ideas of the ‘global governance project’? It’s easy enough to find them on the websites of the UN, the European Union, the American Bar Association, the deans of most law schools and universities, most of the leading foundations. They aren’t talking about world governments…they are talking about global governance.

“Independence forever!” is the toast that John Adams, the ‘Atlas of Independence,’ our second president, gave on the 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. Coincidentally and maybe fittingly, that was also the day he died at the age of 91.

It's amazing you can put down your fork and knife long enough to write these dopey rants.

Or do you write them while on the can?

Liberals have always intended to destroy the United States. We are too concerned with individual rights that suppress public needs. We are arrogant and violent. We have spread our filthy culture all over the world bringing big macs and Starbucks everywhere we go.

Why is "The Post American World" obama's favorite book?

It's amazing you can put down your fork and knife long enough to write these dopey rants.

As usual, another worthless responce from a liberal. You can't argue so you give your one line insults. Congradulations, you just made my ignore list - dumbass.

As usual, another worthless responce from a liberal. You can't argue so you give your one line insults. Congradulations, you just made my ignore list - dumbass.

I'm just fascinated with how fat people can stop eating long enough to shit from their mouths.

Then post it on the interwebs.

The left here like in Asia, South America, Africa and Europe believe in a worldwide collective community where countries share the world's resources. In order for this to happen, the lone super power standing in the way of their "leveling the playing field" is the US.

Taking down the US via military means failed during the Cold War. Russia still has their crosshairs on us and China has joined the game against us. Both understand a weak US military means they can invade little countries (Georgia) in their region without recourse from the US and UN. China has their target on Taiwan, islands off Japan, Vietnam, etc.

So a weak US that implodes from within thanks to the left here helps the leftists in Russia, China, etc. Liberals are working hard here to help their evil friends overseas by spending us into oblivion and making the dangerous cuts to the US military under the name of "saving money."

Last edited:
It never makes an argument to debate since that would be too difficult for its tiny brain.

Instead it uses its one liner insults trying to look smart when people here know it is a dumbass pile of shit.

Clover + Piven - I think they will succeed, as all republics are doomed to failure.

It never makes an argument to debate since that would be too difficult for its tiny brain.

Instead it uses its one liner insults trying to look smart when people here know it is a dumbass pile of shit.

Can you make sense of the nonsensical rants fatty posts?

If so, get back on your meds.

Glenn Beck was fired for a reason.

Sane people don't like to listen to crazy rants.

:clap2:

The forces of global governance. - are not in conflict with - “Independence forever!”

global governance is the Garden without boarders.

Ranting longer doesn't make your rant have value.

Shit is shit and crazy is crazy.

Fatty makes no sense. I'd like to see one of you morons explain what she's even talking about.

You need to work on spelling and word meanings before you try to tell us being ruled by some world leader is a good thing for average Americans.

Eventually the dumbfucks that keep voting for your fellow Democraps will turn on you when Wang Dong of China is going to be their leader instead of some black man from the ghetto that can steal the POTUS election......

The forces of global governance. - are not in conflict with - “Independence forever!”

global governance is the Garden without boarders.

She can bot cut AND paste with one finger

Very talented that one

Liberals have always intended to destroy the United States. We are too concerned with individual rights that suppress public needs. We are arrogant and violent. We have spread our filthy culture all over the world bringing big macs and Starbucks everywhere we go.

Why is "The Post American World" obama's favorite book?

Why is "To Kill A Mockingbird" his favorite movie?

I don't think TPAW is his favorite. The Communist Mannifesto might be. His favorite document is "Rules For Radicals".

Ranting longer doesn't make your rant have value.

Shit is shit and crazy is crazy.

Fatty makes no sense. I'd like to see one of you morons explain what she's even talking about.

LOL

They can't read the shit she puts out either...they just nod their heads

Can you make sense of the nonsensical rants fatty posts?

If so, get back on your meds.

Glenn Beck was fired for a reason.

Sane people don't like to listen to crazy rants.

How do you know PoliticalChick is a fatty? And even if she is, most so-called females on your side are ugly and fat, so your insults is totally without your intended impact.

Medications is something YOU should not crow about. All your posts indicate that you are in a sad but real need of mental medications, way beyond the scope everything modern medicine can prescribe.

Glenn Beck was not fired, he left FoxNews on his own term, starting a new career, kind of which you could never dream of.

You are right: Nobody likes to listen to your crazy rants. Probably not even your fellow INSANE liberals.

Didn't Bush justify the invasion of Iraq by citing UN sanction violations by Saddam?

The ONLY liberal response so far that wasn't nothing more than a fresh steaming pile of dog dump.

The answer to the best of my knowledge is yes, that and WMD's, which all parties involved admitted Sadam had.

Forum List

Back