John 3:16 means you have to be Christian to get into heaven

Amazing how much credence they put into The Big Book of Myths and Fables.
This one?
upload_2017-11-7_16-29-21.jpeg

I don't mind non-Christians weighing in, this thread is intended towards anyone who doubts the eternal consequences for disbelief.

Basically, the doctrine is we are all born in original sin.

Christ died to save us from original sin, and also our own personal sins.

But the Bible verses I quoted say that belief in Christ is necessary to take advantage of the redemption Christ won for us on the cross.

However, there are other verses that say that even belief in Christ is not enough, there will be Christians who are rejected by Christ when they are judged.

I don't mind non-Christians weighing in, this thread is intended towards anyone who doubts the eternal consequences for disbelief.

Basically, the doctrine is we are all born in original sin.

Christ died to save us from original sin, and also our own personal sins.

But the Bible verses I quoted say that belief in Christ is necessary to take advantage of the redemption Christ won for us on the cross.

However, there are other verses that say that even belief in Christ is not enough, there will be Christians who are rejected by Christ when they are judged.

Original sin as opposed to unoriginal sin. I'm still trying to discover ways to sin that have never been tried before :)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Is there any support in the Bible for the opposite position, that a man or woman can obtain salvation without belief in Christ?

Because this is a pretty common belief, even among Christians, and I think it is wrong.

One of the first times I recognized a lie.

I was very young - pre or early teen - but even then I realized that Jesus didn't die, as god said. He spent a weekend in a cave and then went to hang out with his BFFs.

I also remember questioning how god was Jesus and Jesus was god so how did god "give" himself and - it's dizzying.

Later, I learned that christianity was actually copied from other, older religions.

It's the longest lasting, most financially successful scam in the history of the planet. That in itself it pretty impressive.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Amazing how much credence they put into The Big Book of Myths and Fables.
Strange that the God Haters are so insecure in their faith that they feel the need to interject their opinion in a thread that clearly doesn't pertain to them.

This thread is for those who accept the authority of the Scriptures. We get that you reject this and all the other verses.

'Strange that the god believers are so insecure in their faith that it can't withstand being doubted and questioned".

Why does it not pertain to those who doubt and question?

Why do christians fewer that?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Thanks but best to me means closest to the originals that are availble.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Is there any support in the Bible for the opposite position, that a man or woman can obtain salvation without belief in Christ?

Because this is a pretty common belief, even among Christians, and I think it is wrong.
What about those too young to understand Jesus?
What about all those born before Jesus?
What about people born in the ME, India or China today, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews and Muslims, that have never learned or even heard about Jesus?

John 14:6:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And everyone he was talking to rolled their eyes and went back to herding goats.....good one Jesus, see you at the pub later....

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
Galatians 6 :7

Crotch Clown #37 tries to smuggle in the secret that a girl just doesn't put up with the death of her father (Electra complex), though a male will have more problems with it, due to Oedipus.

The John 3:16 is simply a mortal voice wailing out that it has no choice but to be thrown into the future. This is Jacob Boehme's "birthing the son" or Chinese pure yang with no yin (taoism).

Forum List

Back