JoeB131 Handicaps the 2016 GOP Field

But now he looks to have been so strong....by comparison to America's newest, indeed our very first, Apologist-in-Chief.

The president that kills Osama Bin Laden and Qaddafi...The one the right wingers are always harping at about drone strikes...the one that gave the order for the largest troop surge in the Afghan war.....

....is the one that is the apologist....no, I disagree.

Qaddafi was beaten to death by a mob.

Obama was scared shitless during the Bin Laden raid, and they got him, not Obama. And btw, he was an old man hiding with a bunch of women.

Bush took out Saddam and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi . Qaddafi was a pussy.

Just a fact....I know facts bother you.

You just stated plainly why the Middle-East hates Obama's lying ass.

They know he's nothing more than a tin-horn dictator with no balls.

Obama chickened out in Benghazi. None of the attackers have even been sought after. Obama doesn't even care about his diplomats being killed.

The Russians know that Obama cannot be trusted to do the right thing.

Whatever you wish to say about where the President was or what he was thinking during that raid, is overshadowed by the fact that Bush has seven years to give those orders, and failed to do so. 3000 Americans were murdered on American soil, and Bush said "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine" and meant it. That will forever be a major part of the Bush legacy.

I thought he'd have done better against Obama than the Weird Mormon Robot your boys on Wall Street put up.

He wouldn't have said stupid shit like "I like to fire people". And "It's totally awesome that they had these Chinese Women behind barbed wire making me money."

lol

Gingrich said stupid shit all the time. But your hatred clouds rational analysis.

Um, actually, my analysis was right on.

I said repeatedly that Romney's repeated abuses of working folks would bite the GOP in the ass.

And I was right. The lost the White House to a very vulnerable president. They lost two seats in the Senate and 20 or so in the House.

Frankly, Gingrich would have held his own in a debate with Obama.

I thought Romney was done after the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Obamacare.

But his insistence on the "Little People" rants were icing on the cake! :D

Qaddafi was beaten to death by a mob.

Obama was scared shitless during the Bin Laden raid, and they got him, not Obama. And btw, he was an old man hiding with a bunch of women.

Bush took out Saddam and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi . Qaddafi was a pussy.

Just a fact....I know facts bother you.

You just stated plainly why the Middle-East hates Obama's lying ass.

They know he's nothing more than a tin-horn dictator with no balls.

Obama chickened out in Benghazi. None of the attackers have even been sought after. Obama doesn't even care about his diplomats being killed.

The Russians know that Obama cannot be trusted to do the right thing.
[MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION]

Oh really now.

How did Bush take out Saddam and Zarqawi (Both of whom had zero to do with 9/11)?

He strap on his six guns and get into the "widowmaker" he use to fly for the TANG and make a bee line for Iraq? If only he'd gone to Vietnam. The result would have been MUCH different!

:lol:

[

Guy, the Iranian hostage crisis served as an example of what happens when you do what before was considered impossible, standing up to America.

I guess you don't understand the principle of symbolism in the Muslim world......truly pathetic dude.

The Iranian Hostage Crisis happened because we overthrew the democratically elected government in Iran and put the Shah back into power. and the Iranians saw us take in that asshole for cancer treatment and they thought, "Oh, my Allah, they are going to do it to us again!"

As far as them being the first to stand up to America.

Hey, guy, did you miss something called "The Vietnam War"?

That's when a bunch of Asian dudes stood up to America and eventually, we were evacuating people off a rooftop...

Fall%20of%20Saigon(ignominious%20airlift).jpg

And it had nothing to do with Islam.

Before that we had something called "The Korean War", where we were fought to a standstill.

Before that we had two world wars were we came in late and happened to be on the winning side after other people did most of the fighting and dying. (More people from China, Russia and India died fighting WWII than Americans.)

Maybe, and i'm just spitballing here, we need to stop having such an inflated opinion of ourselves.

North Vietnam had an army and an indigenous force called the Vietcong. N. Korea was saved from defeat by China.

Are you saying that Korea and Vietnam gave Muslim radicals the idea that a few college students can beat the United States??????

What are you, a fucking idiot???

Why didn't all of this mess start until the end of the 70s? Why did Russia invade Afghanistan?

Because Carter was a pussy.

Last edited:
North Vietnam had an army and an indigenous force called the Vietcong. N. Korea was saved from defeat by China.

Are you saying that Korea and Vietnam gave Muslim radicals the idea that a few college students can beat the United States??????

What are, a fucking idiot???

Why didn't all of this mess start until the end of the 70s? Why did Russia invade Afghanistan?

I'm saying that these radicals would have taken the embassy even if Reagan was in charge.

Because they really thought we were going to put the Shah back into power.

Why didn't all of this mess start until the end of the 70s?Why did Russia invade Afghanistan?

Same Reason they invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968 and Hungary in 1956.

And Ike and LBJ didn't anything about it, either.

What are, a fucking idiot???

I'm saying that these radicals would have taken the embassy even if Reagan was in charge.

Because they really thought we were going to put the Shah back into power.

Why didn't all of this mess start until the end of the 70s?Why did Russia invade Afghanistan?

Same Reason they invaded Czechoslovakia in 1968 and Hungary in 1956.

And Ike and LBJ didn't anything about it, either.

The Russians have a policy of trying to get away with whatever we allow. They test our resolve constantly. They did the same thing when they put up the Iron Curtain.

Have you ever read the history of Iran where we and the Russians are concern?

Iran has basically sat back and took whatever one of us offered them. Currently the Russians are in the driver's seat.

It doesn't matter what the reason was when those "Students" took our embassy.

It proved that we were unwilling to punish who tries it, especially when particular presidents are in office. Weak presidents that think of the political implications of everything before acting.

Last edited:
[

The Russians have a policy of trying to get away with whatever we allow. They test our resolve constantly. They did the same thing when they put up the Iron Curtain.

Um, yeah, they did. and you know what, most of the time, we decided, "That shithole country isn't worth going to war over." Smart move. It would have been a smart move if we had said, "Damn, if they want Afghanistan so bad they can have it" instead of "Let's give Stinger Missiles and guns to these crazy Jihadists. What's the worst that could happen?"

[
Have you ever read the history of Iran where we and the Russians are concern?

Iran has basically sat back and took whatever one of us offered them. Currently the Russians are in the driver's seat.

So?

[
It doesn't matter what the reason was when those "Students" took our embassy.

It proved that we were unwilling to punish who tries it, especially when particular presidents are in office. Weak presidents that think of the political implications of everything before acting.

Wow, man, you are right. He was thinking of the political implications like, "This would lead to a war that would end up killing hundreds of thousands of people."

Damn him thinking through those implications. Why could he be more like Dubya Bush who blindly blundered into a war with insufficient troops over weapons that didn't exist?

Able to win swing states

Bush
Huckabee
Christie
Walker
Ryan

Not ready for prime time

Jindall
Rubio
Pence

Clown Car

Cruz
Perry
Paul
Santorum
West

Pretend to run

Palin
Trump
Ben Carson

Last edited:
Able to win swing states

Bush
Huckabee
Christie
Walker
Ryan

Not ready for prime time

Jindall
Rubio
Pence

Clown Car

Cruz
Perry
Paul
Santorum
West

Pretend to run

Palin
Trump

Hillary is an utter disaster waiting to happen, and you support her.

One of the things that's important in picking a candidate is that they show competence in whatever they've done in the past. Hillary has screwed up everywhere she's been, and you consider that an accomplishment. I call it checking the box. Fuck up, move up.

Able to win swing states

Bush
Huckabee
Christie
Walker
Ryan

Not ready for prime time

Jindall
Rubio
Pence

Clown Car

Cruz
Perry
Paul
Santorum
West

Pretend to run

Palin
Trump

One of the things that's important in picking a candidate is that they show competence in whatever they've done in the past. Hillary has screwed up everywhere she's been, and you consider that an accomplishment. I call it checking the box. Fuck up, move up.

Yea...yea

You guys said the same thing the moment Obama got elected and the sun will no longer rise in the east and the world will come to an end

Any day now....any day

Able to win swing states

Bush
Huckabee
Christie
Walker
Ryan

Not ready for prime time

Jindall
Rubio
Pence

Clown Car

Cruz
Perry
Paul
Santorum
West

Pretend to run

Palin
Trump

Yea...yea

You guys said the same thing the moment Obama got elected and the sun will no longer rise in the east and the world will come to an end

Any day now....any day

Well at least until Leftists figure out how to stop it....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Able to win swing states

Bush
Huckabee
Christie
Walker
Ryan

Not ready for prime time

Jindall
Rubio
Pence

Clown Car

Cruz
Perry
Paul
Santorum
West

Pretend to run

Palin
Trump

Yea...yea

Any day now....any day

Funny, at one time he promised to halt rising sea-levels..

Now you're just satisfied that he hasn't destroyed the planet.

Mediocrity, they name is Democrat.

Obama turned out to be just as screwed up as we predicted. Remember the "Joe The Plumber" incident? Obama claimed then he wasn't out to spread the wealth?

My how things change.

He steals from us and gives us reasons to like it......

Yea...yea

Any day now....any day

Obama turned out to be just as screwed up as we predicted. Remember the "Joe The Plumber" incident? Obama claimed then he wasn't out to spread the wealth?

My how things change.

You guys are still hyping Joe the Plumber?

The guy proved what a jerk he really was.

Yea...yea

Any day now....any day

My how things change.

You ARE an expert on proving what a jerk is! Case in point, YOURSELF! :badgrin:

Yea...yea

You guys said the same thing the moment Obama got elected and the sun will no longer rise in the east and the world will comie to an end

Any day now....any day

My how things change.

Somebody broke into his sealed divorce records. You guys on the left proved what jerks you can be, and all it was intended to do was disprove what Obama said to Joe The Plumber.

Turns out it was one of the only times Obama has been honest.....and Dummycrap asswads tried to destroy his life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back