JoeB131 Handicaps the 2016 GOP Field

JoeAmpad thought Gingrich would win in 12.

I thought he'd have done better against Obama than the Weird Mormon Robot your boys on Wall Street put up.

He wouldn't have said stupid shit like "I like to fire people". And "It's totally awesome that they had these Chinese Women behind barbed wire making me money."

lol

Gingrich said stupid shit all the time. But your hatred clouds rational analysis.

I see Little Joe is still stuck in Ds good Rs bad mindset, instilled in him by the power elite. Sad. Very sad....duped again and again and again....

Both parties suck and both are only interested in increasing their wealth and power, and to hell with the American people.

It matters not. The fix is in....just as Big Ears governed much like W, whoever replaces him in 2016 will govern like him. The welfare/warfare state is firmly in place...here comes WWIII!!!

Yes, guy, I'm sure the Bilderbergers and Illuminati are all conspiring against you.

Now sit down, the grownups are talking.

No doubt you think Big Ears has done a much better job than W.

Proof of your psychosis.

Ummm.. yeah. Given where unemployment was after Bush, where the stock market was after bush, or just about any other quantifiable metric, yeah, Obama has managed to undo some of the Damage Bush's incompetence caused.

[

And all you've got to run is Hillary.

]

Tell you what, guy.

You show me ONE PERSON who voted for Obama in 2012 who says, "Wow, if only I knew the TRUTH about Benghazi, I'd have totally voted for Romney."

When you can find that person for me, then I will take all your whining about Benghazi seriously.

Because the only people who care about the Benghazi Non-Scandal are the ones who weren't going to vote for a Democrat anyway.

You do get this, right? That in order to win in 2016, you have to convince some of the folks who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy this time? Right?

:thup:

JoeAmpad thought Gingrich would win in 12.

I thought he'd have done better against Obama than the Weird Mormon Robot your boys on Wall Street put up.

He wouldn't have said stupid shit like "I like to fire people". And "It's totally awesome that they had these Chinese Women behind barbed wire making me money."

lol

Gingrich said stupid shit all the time. But your hatred clouds rational analysis.

Um, actually, my analysis was right on.

I said repeatedly that Romney's repeated abuses of working folks would bite the GOP in the ass.

And I was right. The lost the White House to a very vulnerable president. They lost two seats in the Senate and 20 or so in the House.

Frankly, Gingrich would have held his own in a debate with Obama.

[

]

Tell you what, guy.

You show me ONE PERSON who voted for Obama in 2012 who says, "Wow, if only I knew the TRUTH about Benghazi, I'd have totally voted for Romney."

When you can find that person for me, then I will take all your whining about Benghazi seriously.

Because the only people who care about the Benghazi Non-Scandal are the ones who weren't going to vote for a Democrat anyway.

You do get this, right? That in order to win in 2016, you have to convince some of the folks who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for your guy this time? Right?

Nobody that votes Democrat cares about Benghazi..............except maybe people that Obama or Hillary might place in harms way and abandon in the same manner, just like Hillary and Bill did to me and my brothers in arms in Somalia 93'.

If you go overseas in a Muslim country, you're on your own.

[

Nobody that votes Democrat cares about Benghazi..............except maybe people that Obama or Hillary might place in harms way and abandon in the same manner, just like Hillary and Bill did to me and my brothers in arms in Somalia 93'.

Wow, are you being intentionally obtuse?

Now, having watched politics for a long time, the GOP is in the same rut today that the Democrats were in the 1980's. Candidates are spending so much time appealling to the base that they aren't really reaching out to the middle.

We never should have been in Somalia to start with. We shouldn't be in the Middle East to start with. Most Americans get that.

Yes, guy, I'm sure the Bilderbergers and Illuminati are all conspiring against you.

Now sit down, the grownups are talking.

No doubt you think Big Ears has done a much better job than W.

Proof of your psychosis.

Ummm.. yeah. Given where unemployment was after Bush, where the stock market was after bush, or just about any other quantifiable metric, yeah, Obama has managed to undo some of the Damage Bush's incompetence caused.

With every post you prove your delusional nature...and you do not disappoint with this one.

The economy is no better today than before BO...and in many ways is worse. Trillions added to the debt, lowest LPR in decades, welfare costs raising, interventions around the world, wall street and the TBTF banks bigger and more powerful than ever....and on and on....

But a dogma eating dunce, can't see the truth.

Last edited:
[

Now, having watched politics for a long time, the GOP is in the same rut today that the Democrats were in the 1980's. Candidates are spending so much time appealling to the base that they aren't really reaching out to the middle.

We never should have been in Somalia to start with. We shouldn't be in the Middle East to start with. Most Americans get that.

Somalia started pretty much like the #BringBackOurGirls movement started, so spare me......obtuse? My ass.

The reason we get involved in this is because we live lives that are so peaceful and happy that we can't stand to see the way the rest of the world can get. The primary reason we're in the Middle East is because Obama doesn't believe in drilling here in America, so we have to buy oil from these folks. Leave it to itself, terrorists will shut of the Persian Gulf to shipping and the price of gas will skyrocket.......which is something Obama would necessarily welcome.

If Obama thinks it's important, he places people's lives in jeopardy, and he proved in Benghazi that he doesn't care if you get in trouble. It's pretty clear-cut.

Last edited:
We really need to break this up into two categories. The Retreads and the Fresh Blood.

The Retreads are relevant because since 1968, every GOP candidate has either been a sitting president, someone who has run before or the son of a president. The GOP likes established, vetted candidates. Sadly, those are sadly lacking.

Jeb Bush would actually be the ideal candidate. A successful two-term governor of a major swing state, married to a Hispanic woman so he could appeal to that elusive voter base, actually doesn't come off like a crazy person when he talks.
His downside, though, is that his name is Bush, and given the absolute disaster his brother's presidency was, no one would go down that road a third time. Also has alienated the Nativist wing by saying Immigrants are kind of alright sometimes. 1-1

Mike Huckabee could be a strong candidate. He did very well in 2008 on a shoestring budget, he's appealing, likable and though he represents the religious wing of the party, doesn't come off like a crazy zealot most of the time. His downside, though, is that the Wall Street Wing is scared to death of him, and he had a bad habit of giving parole to anyone in the Arkansas prison system that said "Jesus' sincerely enough. A couple of those guys have gone on to rape and murder people. In 2008, my boss said he'd vote for Hillary if Huck got the nomination. I suspect that Wall Street would go all in behind the Democrat if he was the nominee.

Rick Santorum- Represents the religious wing, DOES come off like a nutty Zealot when he talks. The only reason why he lasted as long as he did was that the GOP base had to be dragged kicking and screaming to support Romney, and he was the last thing they could grasp on to.

Rick Perry- Governor of a major state with a decent economic record. Appeals to all the major constituencies. Downside- His 2012 campaign was a disaster, and you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

Fresh Blood -

Chris Christie- Governor of a major state, but not one the Democrats are likely to lose. Had a good reputation as a get things done kind of guy. However, Bridgegate and the fact that NJ is seriously in the red right now has taken the luster off this guy. Also, the ODS crowd is never going to forgive him for palling around with Obama after Hurricane Sandy.

Scott Walker- On paper, pretty solid. A midwest governor who has applied conservative talking points effectively. The downside, he's kind of bland in person. Also, is the country ready to elect a president who never earned a college degree in this day in age?

Mike Pence- Again, Midwest governor with a solid record. However, he lacks name recognition.

Piyush Jindal - I refuse to call him "Bobby". The guy's a weather vane, really trying to see which way the wind is blowing and usually getting it wrong. When he's term-limited out, he's done.

Marco Rubio - Probably ruined his chances with his flip-flopping on immigration.

Ted Cruz - ONly if the GOP wants to lose 45 states and completely give in to the crazies.

Rand Paul - I honestly don't see this guy winning a single state in the general election. But he could make some serious waves using the same nuts who show up and voted for his dad all those times.

I agree

Bush seems the best bet. He is one of the only Republicans capable of taking swing states

But he needs to run as "Jeb" not Jeb Bush

[

]

Tell you what, guy.

Nobody outside of Fox Nation cares about Benghazi

We really need to break this up into two categories. The Retreads and the Fresh Blood.

The Retreads are relevant because since 1968, every GOP candidate has either been a sitting president, someone who has run before or the son of a president. The GOP likes established, vetted candidates. Sadly, those are sadly lacking.

Jeb Bush would actually be the ideal candidate. A successful two-term governor of a major swing state, married to a Hispanic woman so he could appeal to that elusive voter base, actually doesn't come off like a crazy person when he talks.
His downside, though, is that his name is Bush, and given the absolute disaster his brother's presidency was, no one would go down that road a third time. Also has alienated the Nativist wing by saying Immigrants are kind of alright sometimes. 1-1

Mike Huckabee could be a strong candidate. He did very well in 2008 on a shoestring budget, he's appealing, likable and though he represents the religious wing of the party, doesn't come off like a crazy zealot most of the time. His downside, though, is that the Wall Street Wing is scared to death of him, and he had a bad habit of giving parole to anyone in the Arkansas prison system that said "Jesus' sincerely enough. A couple of those guys have gone on to rape and murder people. In 2008, my boss said he'd vote for Hillary if Huck got the nomination. I suspect that Wall Street would go all in behind the Democrat if he was the nominee.

Rick Santorum- Represents the religious wing, DOES come off like a nutty Zealot when he talks. The only reason why he lasted as long as he did was that the GOP base had to be dragged kicking and screaming to support Romney, and he was the last thing they could grasp on to.

Rick Perry- Governor of a major state with a decent economic record. Appeals to all the major constituencies. Downside- His 2012 campaign was a disaster, and you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

Fresh Blood -

Chris Christie- Governor of a major state, but not one the Democrats are likely to lose. Had a good reputation as a get things done kind of guy. However, Bridgegate and the fact that NJ is seriously in the red right now has taken the luster off this guy. Also, the ODS crowd is never going to forgive him for palling around with Obama after Hurricane Sandy.

Scott Walker- On paper, pretty solid. A midwest governor who has applied conservative talking points effectively. The downside, he's kind of bland in person. Also, is the country ready to elect a president who never earned a college degree in this day in age?

Mike Pence- Again, Midwest governor with a solid record. However, he lacks name recognition.

Piyush Jindal - I refuse to call him "Bobby". The guy's a weather vane, really trying to see which way the wind is blowing and usually getting it wrong. When he's term-limited out, he's done.

Marco Rubio - Probably ruined his chances with his flip-flopping on immigration.

Ted Cruz - ONly if the GOP wants to lose 45 states and completely give in to the crazies.

Rand Paul - I honestly don't see this guy winning a single state in the general election. But he could make some serious waves using the same nuts who show up and voted for his dad all those times.

Hillary-Clinton-on-Benghazi.jpeg

hillary-clinton-benghazi.jpg

I'll take those odds

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi

[

Somalia started pretty much like the #BringBackOurGirls movement started, so spare me......obtuse? My ass.

The reason we get involved in this is because we live lives that are so peaceful and happy that we can't stand to see the way the rest of the world can get. The primary reason we're in the Middle East is because Obama doesn't believe in drilling here in America, so we have to buy oil from these folks. Leave it to itself, terrorists will shut of the Persian Gulf to shipping and the price of gas will skyrocket.......which is something Obama would necessarily welcome.

If Obama thinks it's important, he places people's lives in jeopardy, and he proved in Benghazi that he doesn't care if you get in trouble. It's pretty clear-cut.

Well, no guy, the reason we are in the middle east is because the Zionists and the Oil companies control our policies, and it isn't like their kids are coming home in body bags.

We should have invested in alternative energy back in the 1970's the first time they pulled this shit. We didn't. Shame on us.

Well, no guy, the reason we are in the middle east is because the Zionists and the Oil companies control our policies, and it isn't like their kids are coming home in body bags.

We should have invested in alternative energy back in the 1970's the first time they pulled this shit. We didn't. Shame on us.

That explains why Democraps allowed the Chinese to corner the market on everything from Lithium battery production to Solar panels.

Let's face it. We are in this current state because of environmentalists dictating Democraps policies, and greedy politicians trying to get rich while in office.

Tell you what, guy.

Yeah...why would any American care about four deaths in Libya, lies by government officials, and a persist cover up by the executive branch?

I mean really!!!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::eek:

lol

Um, actually, my analysis was right on.

I said repeatedly that Romney's repeated abuses of working folks would bite the GOP in the ass.

And I was right. The lost the White House to a very vulnerable president. They lost two seats in the Senate and 20 or so in the House.

Frankly, Gingrich would have held his own in a debate with Obama.

You're analysis that Gingrich would win the nomination was wrong.

YAWN

who cares?

opinions are like azzholes; everybody got one
most of them stink
and left-wing opinions smell worse than most

Yeah...why would any American care about four deaths in Libya, lies by government officials, and a persist cover up by the executive branch?

I mean really!!!

Why?

Because we have lived with terrorist attack for the last 35 years. We saw 211 Marines killed under Reagan. We saw the WTC attack and USS Cole under Clinton, we saw 3000 killed under Bush. We have seen endless terrorist attacks on our embassies and accept them as being a part of our modern day world

I mean really!!!

Why?

Because we have lived with terrorist attack for the last 35 years. We saw 211 Marines killed under Reagan. We saw the WTC attack and USS Cole under Clinton, we saw 3000 killed under Bush. We have seen endless terrorist attacks on our embassies and accept them as being a part of our modern day world

We have had terrorist attacks for decades...so what's the big deal about this one?

Liberal logic....

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back