Joe 'you lie' Walsh a 'Deadbeat Dad'?

The guy needs to own up. I get tired of deadbeat fathers...not only financially but the emotional loss of a two parent family setting.
This problem is not a right or a left thing, it's a social thing.
And, how do you know he is a "deadbeat dad"?

See, I hear that shit claim from my fiancee's ex all the time. And, he is far from being a deadbeat dad. In fact, every time she drags his ass into court, she loses, and loses big.

Maybe if she didn't spend in excess of $200K on legal fees, she could take the kids on eight vacations a year, rather than four. Maybe he could, too.

Perhaps I should have worded my post to include, "If" he's a deadbeat dad.

Is ‘you lie’ Rep. Joe Walsh a deadbeat dad? ‘Family values’ Joe’s ex-wife is suing him for $117,000 in unpaid child support.

Rep. Joe Walsh sued for child support - The Hill's Ballot Box
Until it goes to court, I make zero conclusions.

Because, like you know, NO ex-spouses EVER lie in family/domestic court.

Unfortunately for me, my experience tells me otherwise.

I'll just wait and see.

that's fine... but it isn't "a political hit piece" because i'd assume the ex, for whatever her motivations isn't doing it for political purposes.

Settlement. Why would he be settling if he 'doesn't owe a penny'?

it's often cheaper to settle than to litigate the process. I see people settle all the time despite having winning cases because the costs of litigating outweight the benefits of it.

Is ‘you lie’ Rep. Joe Walsh a deadbeat dad? ‘Family values’ Joe’s ex-wife is suing him for $117,000 in unpaid child support.

I'll just wait and see.

that's fine... but it isn't "a political hit piece" because i'd assume the ex, for whatever her motivations isn't doing it for political purposes.

The OP is making it a political hit piece...but I agree on face value of the article, it isn't.

I'll just wait and see.

I agree, the ex is likely not politically motivated, just stupid-assed-full-of-hate-can't-let-it-go-use-the-kids-as-pawns-etc motivation. Maybe even both of them.

An outsider using it, is likely a political motivation.

Last edited:
And I am going to vote for President Obama again. And when he finishes his second term, if you people don't put up a candidate that has reasonable policy statements, I will again vote for a Democrat.

1. Let's be honest, for a Liberal not data, facts, proof, or even experience will matter not a bit in informing belief.
Even hearing your champion promise the Russian that he will betray America after the election, you will race to the polls to pull the Democrat lever.
Isn't that true?

Speaking of pulling a lever....

2. "We use the term classical (or Pavlovian) conditioning to describe one type of associative learning in which there is no contingency between the behavior (BH) of an animal and a biologically relevant event (unconditioned stimulus, US). Instead, the US is contingent upon an initially neutral environmental event (conditioned stimulus, CS). This situation resembles most closely the archetypal experiment from I. Pavlov in the 1920s, where he trained dogs to associate a tone with a food-reward (see figure)."
what is classical (Pavlovian) conditioning?

I'll just wait and see.

I believe the truth lies in the middle. They had some agreement, he didn't live up to it and she got mad. He told her off and hell knows no bounds like a woman scorned. She knew the best way to get back at a Tea Party member is to show him as fiscal unsound!

I'll just wait and see.

I believe the truth lies in the middle. They had some agreement, he didn't live up to it and she got mad. He told her off and hell knows no bounds like a woman scorned. She knew the best way to get back at a Tea Party member is to show him as fiscal unsound!

The agreement they had that matters is his court ordered child support. He paid it, or he didn't. Wanting to make this into his ex-wife's political vendetta shows what a misogynist you are.

I'll just wait and see.

That is really close to the truth as I read in one of the articles I posted. She believed him when he said he was strapped, but somehow, he came up with $3800 to start his campaign, which tripped her into "Well FUCK if I have NOT had ENOUGH!" mode.

This is really old news. Way back when it first hit the news and he went to court, he said he couldn't afford to pay child support because he only makes $175THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR.

So, unlike Ann Romney, his ex is struggling to feed the kids on the money she earns and he lives in the lap of luxury, snuggled safely within the hypocritical Repub party.

Anybody wanna guess how his Repub colleagues have reacted to this?

If they can, I'm sure they will say its President Obama's fault.

It's an Alinsky tactic, just like Obama unsealing Jeri Ryan's divorce records.

Liberals jackoff all over this stuff.

You let your enemy know that you will use anything thing against him

I'll just wait and see.

you mean "to show him as he really is"...

right?

From the link:

"Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) says he hasn’t paid his court-ordered child support because he and his ex-wife reached a “verbal agreement” three years ago that he could stop paying her child support.

Laura Walsh says her ex-husband, elected to Congress last year as a leading voice of the Tea Party wing of the Republican Party, owed her $117,000 in child support and interest.

Using the kind of strong language he has become known for as a congressman, Walsh lashed out at his ex-wife Wednesday, accusing her and her attorney of breaking state law by “blatantly and knowingly submitting false information in her pleading.”

Last edited:
All of this so called "Deadbeat Dad" stuff is nothing but politicians after money. Nothing but a coined phrase for dollars.

Forum List

Back