Joe the Plumber...err...Joe the WELFARE recipient

LOL
do you ACTUALLY still believe he will give you a tax cut?

Uh, yes. He's made it quite clear that he's going to do that. Remember that infomercial that 35 million people watched?

I also know that his top priority will be to pass a stimulus package that could be in the form of a rebate check.

So, once again, I'm going to ask every single con here:

How many of you will tear up your rebate checks and pay a higher amount of money to the government in taxes?

Uh, yes. He's made it quite clear that he's going to do that. Remember that infomercial that 35 million people watched?

I also know that his top priority will be to pass a stimulus package that could be in the form of a rebate check.

So, once again, I'm going to ask every single con here:

How many of you will tear up your rebate checks and pay a higher amount of money to the government in taxes?
LOL ok
i have a funny feeling you are going to be shocked then

Weren't you the one saying all of the polls were wrong and Obama wouldn't win?
no
i said they were over sampling, i never said he wouldnt win
i said it was too close to tell

but, i hardly expect him to give anyone a tax cut
at least not those that are actually PAYING taxes

"things are worse than we thought, we cant do that now"

Are you going to decline the tax cut and send the government's rebate check back in the mail or tear it up?

Interesting. How much "extra" money have you sent to the IRS with your yearly income tax? Seems to me that if raising taxes is the answer then all those who voted for Obama because he will raise taxes should be sending more money than is required on their tax forms.

Of course, what they really voted for was the idea that SOMEONE ELSE pays exhorbitant taxes so they wont have to.

I agree, that's why I didn't post this the other day when I found out about it.

He's a hypocrite and a liar but joe is a non-story now.

don't count him out just yet. Joe the Plumber has a movement going on. Don't know how long it will last but he does.. If I can find the website again I'll post it for you

Are you going to decline the tax cut and send the government's rebate check back in the mail or tear it up?

we the people are not going to get any checks this time around. Statels like California, Michigan, Mass. and New Hampshire, and the big 3 auto will be getting yer taxpayer dollars so don't make any grandiose plans on what you'
re going to do with yer money..

no
i said they were over sampling, i never said he wouldnt win
i said it was too close to tell

but, i hardly expect him to give anyone a tax cut
at least not those that are actually PAYING taxes

"things are worse than we thought, we cant do that now"

Everyone PAYS taxes. FICA. The only people who don't pay taxes are those who don't work.

don't count him out just yet. Joe the Plumber has a movement going on. Don't know how long it will last but he does.. If I can find the website again I'll post it for you

I think the only movement coming from Joe the Plumber in the near future is a bowel movement :lol:

It's obvious why Joe Not the Plumber felt like he had to lie about who he was when he asked the question.

What is it, like 1% of americans that EVER make over 250k in net taxable income? The odds are infintesimally small that a welfare-receiving, undereducated high school graduate like Joe Not the Plumber is ever going to make money even approaching that level.

So this - the truth - wouldn't have sounded as compelling:

Senator Obama, I'm a working stiff making 40k a year and I would do better under your tax plan. But there's a small possibility that someday I might make 250k in net taxable income ....will you screw me if I do?

Joe Not the Plumber obviously thought this - not the truth - sounded better and more compelling:

Senator Obama, I'm a plumber who is buying a company that has a 250k net taxable profit. Are you going to screw me?

Joe Not the Plumber obviously felt the truth, would not sound as compelling when he parroted a talking point he learned from Rush Limbaugh.

I don't care...let Joe ask his question. But, at least the way most of us were raised, we're going to mock someone who lies. Its hilarious when somebody has to lie, to make a political point.

And I don't care if Joe Not the Plumber got welfare. Its fine, it sounds like maybe his chips were down and he needed help. Nothing wrong with that, that's what liberal policies are for.

Joe the Plumber and Tito the Builder.. are a team!

I love them...

I love anybody who can out cheat the liberals.

Senator Obama, I'm a working stiff making 40k a year and I would do better under your tax plan. But there's a small possibility that someday I might make 250k in net taxable income ....will you screw me if I do?

Exactly.

And the real sotto voce message he was conveying was this:

Senator Obama, I'm working stiff, but I know if I stick my nose far enough up the asses of the master class, by asking you a question based on only nothing but lies, they might take pity on me and help me make a living wage and who knows, maybe even give health care.

I'm an obsequious toadie and I'll lie for food.

Joe the plumber was basically nothing but a class traitor.

Last edited:
Exactly.

And the real sotto voce message he was conveying was this:

Joe the plumber was basically nothing but a class traitor.
it wasnt the question, you moron, it was Obama's answer
but assholes like you and the rest of the obamabots dont want to focus on that

:eek: not that one no.

did you find the link you were looking for? I need a good laugh this morning

not yet but I will, Joe TP and Tito TB were on Huckabee last nite, and he gave a web site,,, Huckabee will re air sometime today and I will get it.

it wasnt the question, you moron, it was Obama's answer
but assholes like you and the rest of the obamabots dont want to focus on that

Doesn't it give you pause, that you team lies and lies and lies?

Apparently not.

What was Obama answer?

If you make more than $250,000 a year, your taxes will increase. He was candid about that.

I don't have any trouble focusing on that.

Those making more than $250,000 a year have enjoyed far greater tax deductions in the last 8 years, than Obama's planning to raise them.

I hope I did not cause you a moment's discomfort asking you to focus on that.

Last edited:
Doesn't it give you pause, that you team lies and lies and lies?

Apparently not.

What was Obama answer?

If you make more than $250,000 a year, your taxes will increase. He was candid about that.

I don't have any trouble focusing on that.

Those making more than $250,000 a year have enjoyed far greater tax deductions in the last 8 years, than Obama's planning to raise them.

I hope I did not cause you a moment's discomfort asking you to focus on that.
where are the lies?

he asked a simple question
and for that he has a public rectal exam?
sorry, thats not right
it wouldn't matter if he was an asshole that beat his wife nightly and kicked puppies
the question was still valid and Obama's answer was what SHOULD have been the focal point
maybe if you had an ounce of intellectual integrity you would be able to see that

Forum List

Back