Joe Maxwell - Vote No on Amendment 1 "Right to Farm"

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Another turd bill with a charming name.....If people had time to learn politics, they wouldn't judge a bill by it's name.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhp12TUHmU]Joe Maxwell - Vote No on Amendment 1 "Right to Farm" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Notice all the views and no comments. It's because I kept it strictly fact and politics based.

Perhaps if I would have added some Kardashian drama to the post such as "you are stupid" more people would have responded LOL.

Just politics here and I want to hear all sides. I don't hate anyone. But I worry about some. :eusa_boohoo:

People have the time to learn politics, they just don't have the interest to do so.

Universal suffrage was a mistake.

Notice all the views and no comments. It's because I kept it strictly fact and politics based.

Perhaps if I would have added some Kardashian drama to the post such as "you are stupid" more people would have responded LOL.

Just politics here and I want to hear all sides. I don't hate anyone. But I worry about some. :eusa_boohoo:

No one wants to sit through that entire video to see what the numskull says.

I think you could have been a little more descriptive in your OP.

"The Bill is named...",
"But what it really means is..."
"This is what I think..."

Watching video now.

Only had to watch the first minute and a half to see the Amendment should have been called "Right for Corporations to Farm".

Some people have lives and sitting thru a 22 minute video without really much idea of what it is, I think most will pass. Now if you had taken the time to give a summary, it might have been different. Or are yousaying you can't summarize without Kardashian drama?

Forum List

Back