Joe in January: “the stock market…has hit record after record after record on my watch." Today: Stocks have lost $7.6 trillion in value under Biden

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Joe ‘the buck stops here’ Biden accepted responsibility for the remnants of the Trump economy.

It’s all his now and we’re paying a heavy price.
1664354765331.png

Down....I'll let you dems post any good news in that regard.

If you confine yourself to such news I don't suspect I'll hardly ever hear from you. :laughing0301:

Daily reports of the stock market are neither good nor bad news.

It is akin to checking your weight every 30 minutes.

Daily reports of the stock market are neither good nor bad news.

It is akin to checking your weight every 30 minutes.
The stock market has been cushioned by selective government infusions for decades. The end result though is that we become slowly weaker in world affairs. That enables other nations to potentially rise.

Anyone in the stock market under Biden is both an idiot and now broke.

I am in it and I am neither. The money invested in the market for a decade or more from now. It has not impact on my life right now at all. Under the current bear market both my 401k and my other investments are able to buy more shares for the same money. While this does not help me today, in the long run it will be huge, unless you believe the market will never recover, ever.

At times like this you do not look at the net value of your stock, but instead watch the number of shares go up faster than ever.

I am in it and I am neither. The money invested in the market for a decade or more from now. It has not impact on my life right now at all. Under the current bear market both my 401k and my other investments are able to buy more shares for the same money. While this does not help me today, in the long run it will be huge, unless you believe the market will never recover, ever.

At times like this you do not look at the net value of your stock, but instead watch the number of shares go up faster than ever.
At no other time in history has the entire world been at war with fossil fuels like it is now.

Couple that with the massive spending across the globe and the unsustainability of that spending and what you have is a world economic crisis that is looming.

It is akin to the credit crisis. Before the crash everything seemed just fine to people like you. But after the next crash, they don't have the cash reserves to fix things like they did back then.

are you going to make a post every morning the futures are up, or just when they are down?

Are you ever going to criticize rabid leftists for their TDS (you included), or as an 'Independent' do you only make these kinds of comments to conservatives?

Rhetorical question of course. lol

At no other time in history has the entire world been at war with fossil fuels like it is now.

Couple that with the massive spending across the globe and the unsustainability of that spending and what you have is a world economic crisis that is looming.

It is akin to the credit crisis. Before the crash everything seemed just fine to people like you. But after the next crash, they don't have the cash reserves to fix things like they did back then.

So you think the market will never come back.

Got it.

I guess time will tell which of us is correct.

Though if you are correct it will not matter for either one of us as the whole system will have crashed and we will be back to the dark ages.

So you think the market will never come back.

Got it.

I guess time will tell which of us is correct.

Though if you are correct it will not matter for either one of us as the whole system will have crashed and we will be back to the dark ages.
Took a World War for the economy to come back two decades later after a major crash.

Forum List

Back