Joe Biden’s America: Price of Ketchup, Mustard and Relish Skyrocket

Trump raised the GDP and gave us energy independence. People working instead of living off of welfare. Low unemployment meant jobs and paychecks, which were spent at local stores. No border crisis or giving away billions caring for illegals. No giving billions to Zelensky or the UN.
Biden reversed everything.
xuauDG7D7paKLW81yR4fj-jGpzXw_GDa6wbRGQOrrJXnmCi_2PYeG-I5EXh_KySXBYfA7YK9m4jgLSroRvX5xq5a-mF_7eU1RlpwUIB6Aj4PDo_DDTkVPQ77JK9RHum89UqDgEZL_WUdlclT9m4FtV0

There ya go... :2up:

Under Trump, we had the best real wage growth in 40 years.

~~~~~~
Because inflation did not begin until Biden and his merry Maoist/Marxist Democrats took control of the White house and Congress

Do you think this had anything to do with the inflation that followed....

1685358270016.png

The establishment sabotaged our supply chain when Trump was President in an attempt to tank the economy and get Trump out of office. Liberal politicians imposed lockdowns and mandates. Unions refused to offload ships. Many trucks and trains were idle. There were travel restrictions and business regulations. All of these things were meant to tank the economy and remove Donald Trump, public enemy #1 of the establishment elitists and liberal robber barons. It all goes back to the deep state and their ability to stage such a massive sabotage operation.

No idea about the other condiments, but mustard got whacked by global warming. Big mustard relies on seeds from Canada to supply it and an unseasonably warm winter a couple years back threw the supply chain way out of kilter.

No idea about the other condiments, but mustard got whacked by global warming. Big mustard relies on seeds from Canada to supply it and an unseasonably warm winter a couple years back threw the supply chain way out of kilter.

I heard that a whole lot of mustard seed comes from Ukraine.

This is outrageous! This wouldn't be happening if Trump was president. These prices are out of control.

I know, because Trump would have made the mustard, ketchup, relish and mayo himself.
He can't stand his steak, without ketchup.

Trump's first D.C. dinner as president: An overcooked, $54 ...

1685362295759.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › food › 2017/02/27
Feb 27, 2017 — Also: Trump ordered a strip steak, which he ate per his preference, well done and with ketchup, as if the entree would be accompanied by a ...

Trump ruins his steak like he does...............everything else he touches.

I know, because Trump would have made the mustard, ketchup, relish and mayo himself.
He can't stand his steak, without ketchup.

Trump's first D.C. dinner as president: An overcooked, $54 ...

View attachment 789753
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › food › 2017/02/27
Feb 27, 2017 — Also: Trump ordered a strip steak, which he ate per his preference, well done and with ketchup, as if the entree would be accompanied by a ...

Trump ruins his steak like he does...............everything else he touches.
I love ketchup on steak.

I have a friend who is a project engineer for a large corporation.

A couple of years ago he priced out a project to be $4 million. The company he works for decided to put the project on hold. However, just last month he got the go ahead to do it.

He priced it out in today's market. It is now $5.5 million. That million and half is Potatohead's inflation.

A lot worse than what the government is telling us.

Forum List

Back