Joe Biden will not be president by the 'end of the calendar year'

Oh look, it's Chuck Todd spreading a "conspiracy theory" on yesterday's Meet The Press:

“If, at the end of this calendar year, Joe Biden announces that he’s not going to seek a second term, based on all your reporting, how much of a surprise will that be to you?” Todd asked.

Foer, a reporter for The Atlantic, replied, “I would say … it would be a surprise to me, but it wouldn’t be a total surprise to me.”

“Wouldn’t be a total shock?” Todd said.

Foer responded, “It wouldn’t be a total shock.”

Dude has a point.

Biden's re-election campaign consists of only ten staffers, he's not visiting the states he needs to be able to win, and there seems to be no sense of urgency whatsoever.

I mean, what politician running for office posits "No comment" when questioned about a national tragedy? (Maui.)

It's almost as if he seems to be cognizant of the fact his time is already up.

Relevant portion begins at three minutes and nineteen seconds:

So that begs the question.

Come January, is it President Kamala?

Perish the thought.

Bub...none of that matters...the Fetterman effect.

All that is needed is a 'D' after the name. People know Trump, people know Biden. You vote for the D or the R...that is it!

AR 15 police.jpg

Bub...none of that matters...the Fetterman effect.

All that is needed is a 'D' after the name. People know Trump, people know Biden. You vote for the D or the R...that is it!

I don't agree.

I think a lot of people that voted for Biden last time feel duped and will either stay home or vote third party.

And either of those helps you know who.

Dude has a point.

Biden's re-election campaign consists of only ten staffers, he's not visiting the states he needs to be able to win, and there seems to be no sense of urgency whatsoever.

I mean, what politician running for office posits "No comment" when questioned about a national tragedy? (Maui.)

It's almost as if he seems to be cognizant of the fact his time is already up.

Relevant portion begins at three minutes and nineteen seconds:

So that begs the question.

Come January, is it President Kamala?

Perish the thought.

I bet that will be the case.

I bet that will be the case.

I have to admit, I did hear a compelling reason this morning why it will not be the case.

One pundit, whose name escapes me, pointed out that now with Hunter's indictment looking imminent - the play will be to make it beyond the Nov. 2024 election cycle.

China Joe will have to keep the Family Grifting Enterprise in place til then, and he can't pardon Hunter because it would be devastating politically speaking.

So the play will be to allow Hunter to appeal over and over and drag things out as to avoid a conviction until after the election.

If Biden wins, he then pardons his wayward douchebag progeny, and steps down to make way for someone else to be President.

If he loses, he pardons Hunter after the election during the interim preceding the next President (let's face it, TRUMP!) assuming office.

Either way, Joe only has to make it through one more year.

Seems plausible.

But, then again, so does him stepping down.

And neither one is a "conspiracy".

Left wing Salon.com spreads more evil Conspiracy Theory lies that must be censored at all costs!

Forum List

Back