New Evidence of Election Fraud

Our government has truly been weaponized against us. We need the FBI to release the evidence on this voter fraud immediately.

I well remember Ron Paul getting worked over by the GOP regarding his delegates in his POTUS bid 2012.. Voter fraud & election tampering are both very real in the true sense of the word.

No. Not at all. They need to be forced to produce the evidence they are hiding by court decree or some other means. Not sure how you came to that conclusion from my post? A very leftist response.
That isn't the point retard. If the FBI did produce evidence and it goes against you maga retards, would you accept it?

You idiots claimed the FBI was unfairly targeting your orange fuhrer. You retards also claimed that the same FBI set up a false flag on J6.

So, now suddenly you believe in the FBI?

Get it now? :itsok:

That isn't the point retard. If the FBI did produce evidence and it goes against you maga retards, would you accept it?

You idiots claimed the FBI was unfairly targeting your orange fuhrer. You retards also claimed that the same FBI set up a false flag on J6.

So, now suddenly you believe in the FBI?

Get it now? :itsok:
No. I still do not get your ridiculous logic. The FBI is playing one side. I don't believe or trust the FBI. If they were trustworthy they would hand over the evidence not hide it under the guise of an ongoing investigation. What a joke. The reason they don't hand it over is because it would prove election fraud. You know, the fraudsters that you love. I'll believe the FBI when they become forthright and prove they are not hiding evidence. Personally I feel it is you who is being a retard.

No. I still do not get your ridiculous logic. The FBI is playing one side. I don't believe or trust the FBI. If they were trustworthy they would hand over the evidence not hide it under the guise of an ongoing investigation. What a joke. The reason they don't hand it over is because it would prove election fraud. You know, the fraudsters that you love. I'll believe the FBI when they become forthright and prove they are not hiding evidence. Personally I feel it is you who is being a retard.
Read my post a few times. When you are done, read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

What is really hilarious in this thread in particular is that the red state governors in Arizona and Georgia and their State Police investigators didn't find the proof of supposed voter fraud...but somehow the FBI did. Wow.

Our government has truly been weaponized against us. We need the FBI to release the evidence on this voter fraud immediately.

You need to actually write what the evidence is. Not just post a video some dude made up.

Forum List

Back