I'm Finally Giving In and Declaring All Election Fraud Discussion Should Be Moved Into Conspiracy Theories

There was election fraud

Trump…

Filed bogus legal challenges
Tried to substitute fake electors
Pressured local officials to overturn the voters
Pressured his VP to overturn state EVs

Watch this episode of Full Measure and see why the discussion should not be in the conspiracy board. Actual fraud and just plain incompetence and people went to jail. Mainstream media is not focused on these instances. I believe this story was done in May. From what I gathered from this report I would say that Trump has a case.

Last edited:
Watch this episode of Full Measure and see why the discussion should not be in the conspiracy board. Actual fraud and just plain incompetence and people went to jail. Mainstream media is not focused on these instances. I believe this story was done in May.

I promise I will when I get the chance to.

There was election fraud

Trump…

Filed bogus legal challenges
Tried to substitute fake electors
Pressured local officials to overturn the voters
Pressured his VP to overturn state EVs
Filing legal challenges is not fraud. Please tell us how it is, hack.
Alternative electors are not against the law if chosen by Dec.14th. They were chosen before that.
Pressuring people is not illegal.

Nope.

stop projecting

It's not the content, but the horrible graphic and whatever message one is trying to get across -- it get's lost. Feel like we're dealing with intellectually challenged adults, or kids on a the short bus
We are dealing with that every time you post.

the only ones moved involve claiming democrats did it any about republicans are never moved/
considering usmb leans right -- maybe it's because the ones people like you post against Democrats are just so out there?

and we know for facts -- determined in courts of law, that Republicans try election fraud almost every single election

Watch this episode of Full Measure and see why the discussion should not be in the conspiracy board. Actual fraud and just plain incompetence and people went to jail. Mainstream media is not focused on these instances. I believe this story was done in May. From what I gathered from this report I would say that Trump has a case.

WOW! Only YouTube videos tell the truth! :auiqs.jpg:

That is only the kind where people say that it didn't happen. Made ya look didn't I? Taz can't even move this thread. ;)

I posted this in the election forum. Has it been moved? No it is still there.

Filing legal challenges is not fraud. Please tell us how it is, hack.
Alternative electors are not against the law if chosen by Dec.14th. They were chosen before that.
Pressuring people is not illegal.
too bad this can't be used as a defense in court.

read the fucking indictments

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back