Joe Biden wants to put blacks back in chains....

In the speech, Biden described a "cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them, born out of wedlock, without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing because they literally ... because they literally have not been socialized, they literally have not had an opportunity." He said, "we should focus on them now" because "if we don't, they will, or a portion of them, will become the predators 15 years from now."

Literally

Except that no such statement appears in your link. Not even a figurative statement that comes close to what you're alleging.

Its just a fact that most of the threads started by conservatives are bald-faced lies. This one is no different. Nor do they any longer even strive to be honest.
I'm not sure about "bald" faced.

I do think Biden was using dog whistle language in that speech. If you don't think so, you are either obtuse, or in denial.

Literally

Except that no such statement appears in your link. Not even a figurative statement that comes close to what you're alleging.
Actually, yeah, figuratively, he says, he wants them taken off he street and behind bars.

. . . to be fair, he says, YOUNG PEOPLE W/O two parents.

Do YOUNG PEOPLE not exist in every race?

The OP tried to sell this bag of shit about specifying blacks. That does not exist in his link. Period.

Literally

Actually, yeah, figuratively, he says, he wants them taken off he street and behind bars.

The OP tried to sell this bag of shit about specifying blacks. That does not exist in his link. Period.
While I agree with you on THIS particular thread. ..

IN fact, in this article about, I think Biden DID use the word, "Predator," which IS a dog whistle.

When it comes to the issue of crime and punishment, etc. Crime bills, etc. this is often a loaded topic the is culturally insensitive toward minority communities.

Though it galls me to say, I honestly don't think most folks on the right give two shits though. Do you? :dunno:

Do you remember that poster. .. . . hmmmm, Dot I think it was? She was particularly progressive, and attacked Hillary supporters with gusto. Now I could see her raising the question of dog whistle politics of the Crime Bill that Biden and the Clinton's OBVIOUSLY used racist language all the damn time, that Trump still uses to this day;

4 Racial Dog Whistles That Politicians Use (While Pretending They’re Not Racist)

In the speech, Biden described a "cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them, born out of wedlock, without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing because they literally ... because they literally have not been socialized, they literally have not had an opportunity." He said, "we should focus on them now" because "if we don't, they will, or a portion of them, will become the predators 15 years from now."
Sounds very conservative

Biden told a Black audience that the Republicans would put them all back in chains. Not at all a divisive thing to say, huh? Biden is a Democrat stooge, hack. That's all.

Sounds very conservative
That's b/c, in the end, there is no difference between the two CFR run parties silly.

Literally

Its just a fact that most of the threads started by conservatives are bald-faced lies. This one is no different. Nor do they any longer even strive to be honest.
I'm not sure about "bald" faced.

I do think Biden was using dog whistle language in that speech. If you don't think so, you are either obtuse, or in denial.

So you brought up a video from 20 years ago and say this is no appropriate today...

Then a bunch of guys get outrage because liberals are not outraged...

Biden told a Black audience that the Republicans would put them all back in chains. Not at all a divisive thing to say, huh? Biden is a Democrat stooge, hack. That's all.

I am thinking PokeAHauntus or StarBucks guy will rise to top of that bunch. All others are close to comical. Hickenlooper did not know what D was in GDP. PokeAhauntas could maybe hang with Trump on the stage?
Sad part is she is the most honest of all top Dems to date. Will the Beast rise up again?

Literally

There aren't enough words in the English language to describe your ignorance if you can't admit that law was SPECIFICALLY targeted at the black community.

I am thinking PokeAHauntus or StarBucks guy will rise to top of that bunch. All others are close to comical. Hickenlooper did not know what D was in GDP. PokeAhauntas could maybe hang with Trump on the stage?
Sad part is she is the most honest of all top Dems to date. Will the Beast rise up again?

Hillary? I just got shivers, but she is no older than Bernie and Biden. Ugh. You may be right.

When it comes to the issue of crime and punishment, etc. Crime bills, etc. this is often a loaded topic the is culturally insensitive toward minority communities.

Imagine if all politicians were as cowardly as you apparently are. It's insensitive to speak the truth because they are black and apparently you think they are wusses that can't handle a fact based discussion.

Forum List

Back