Joe Biden wants to drive the USA off a fiscal cliff with his liberal policies.

His own numbers do not lie.

Here are the budget numbers Biden has proposed:

Spending starting in 2024 (in TRILLIONS):

$6.8
$7.0
$6.2
$7.5
$8.0
$8.2
$8.6
$9.0
$9.4
$10

Deficits each year( in TRILLIONS)

$1.8
$1.6
$1.5
$1.5
$1.6
$1.5
$1.6
$1.7
$1.8
$2.0

National debt Tater has proposed taking us to:

$43,619,000,000,000

And in the same document Tater claims he is cutting the deficit by $3 TRILLION.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/budget_fy2024.pdf
I've been around long enough, seen enough and experienced enough to know that when the economy goes to shit, it doesn't affect Elites in any way. At all.

The Ritz-Carlton down here is actually busier when times are bad.

When housing takes a shit down here, it doesn't affect the Elites -- At all. Not one bit. 5 million dollars houses still sell at the same rate as before. Construction on them is unaffected with the exception of labor and materials being cheaper.

And who, in the true form of actual Fascism, is taking the economy off a cliff? dimocrap scum.

Because a bad economy doesn't affect the HUGE companies. Not Apple, not Alphabet, not Amazon, not Meta.

And who are the biggest contributors to dimocrap FILTH by far? They are. I mean, Jeff Bezos even bought an entire Newspaper just so he could use it to lie to the American People and promote scum-of-the-Earth dimocraps. come on, man ;)

So if dimocrap scum drive the economy off a cliff, who does it affect?

Does it affect their constituents that are on government benefits? Nope. College pukes? Not a bit. Goobermint employees. Not even a little.

So somebody please tell me the downside to dimocrap scum when they, inevitably, ruin the economy.

And what's funny is -- They'll keep telling you, 'Everything's fine' until it's too late.

Then they can look like heroes when they extend or increase your welfare checks.

dimocrap scum voters don't care because, first off -- They're scum and, second, they're the ones working for the goobermint, getting welfare, going to college or otherwise on the goobermint dole.

You better stand up for yourselves.

While you can.

Holy shit, teabaggers are ignorant.

ArtI.S8.C5.1 Congress's Coinage Power

View attachment 847374
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › ALDE_00001066
Article I, Section 8, Clause 5: [The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard ...

Thanks for playing..........DUMBASS.
I accept your concession you are unable to provide the clause in the Constitution saying the government owns everything.

Thanks for playing, Simp.

:dance:

I accept your concession you are unable to provide the clause in the Constitution saying the government owns everything.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 5, DUMBASS.
When the grade school kids walk to the bus stop in a few hours, ask one of them to explain it to you.

Nope. They are allowed to mint it, Stupid.
No shit, Q-NUT.
Where did you get that info from?
Oh' yeah my fucking link, DUMBASS.
Now, show us where in the Constitution it says the government owns everything.

ArtI.S8.C1.1.1 Overview of Taxing Clause​

1698235375973.png
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › ALDE_00013387

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of ...

Article I, Section 8, Clause 5:

[The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures; . . .

Because Article I, Section 10, Clause 1 of the Constitution prohibits the states from coining money, the Supreme Court has recognized Congress’s coinage power to be exclusive.
The Supreme Court has also construed Congress’s power to coin money and regulate the value thereof to authorize Congress to regulate every phase of currency. Congress may charter banks and endow them with the right to issue circulating notes, and it may restrain the circulation of notes not issued under its own authority.
To this end, it may impose a prohibitive tax upon the circulation of notes of state banks or municipal corporations.

Teabaggers think if they buy a house, car or business...............it's theirs.

No shit, Q-NUT.
Where did you get that info from?
Oh' yeah my fucking link, DUMBASS.

ArtI.S8.C1.1.1 Overview of Taxing Clause

View attachment 848299
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › ALDE_00013387
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of ...

Article I, Section 8, Clause 5:

[The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures; . . .

Because Article I, Section 10, Clause 1 of the Constitution prohibits the states from coining money, the Supreme Court has recognized Congress’s coinage power to be exclusive.
The Supreme Court has also construed Congress’s power to coin money and regulate the value thereof to authorize Congress to regulate every phase of currency. Congress may charter banks and endow them with the right to issue circulating notes, and it may restrain the circulation of notes not issued under its own authority.
To this end, it may impose a prohibitive tax upon the circulation of notes of state banks or municipal corporations.

Teabaggers think if they buy a house, car or business...............it's theirs.
Keep proving what a moron you are.

This is fun.

His own numbers do not lie.

Here are the budget numbers Biden has proposed:

Spending starting in 2024 (in TRILLIONS):

$6.8
$7.0
$6.2
$7.5
$8.0
$8.2
$8.6
$9.0
$9.4
$10

Deficits each year( in TRILLIONS)

$1.8
$1.6
$1.5
$1.5
$1.6
$1.5
$1.6
$1.7
$1.8
$2.0

National debt Tater has proposed taking us to:

$43,619,000,000,000

And in the same document Tater claims he is cutting the deficit by $3 TRILLION.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/budget_fy2024.pdf
Yep. It's been "Let the printers roll out money. Nobody will notice the inflation/depression, so we can always put the onus on Trump with our false narratives and worshipful press with our cleverness," Biden snickers.

You Leftist idiots are the only ones who give a damn about Q
Trump.............the "Leftist"?

Trump embraces QAnon conspiracy because 'they like me'​

1698239741141.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › politics › donald-trump-qanon

Aug 19, 2020 — After skirting the issue for weeks, President Donald Trump offered an embrace Wednesday of the fringe internet phenomenon QAnon, ...

Trump's Evolution on Truth Social: More QAnon ...​

1698239764793.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Jan 28, 2023 — In September, former President Donald J. Trump went on Truth Social, his social network, and shared an image of himself wearing a lapel pin ...

Forum List

Back