Joe Biden wants to drive the USA off a fiscal cliff with his liberal policies.

All I know is that the RNC better get it's shit together and roll back the regressive agenda after they take the WH again. Trump should have gotten the 2nd term to finish the job, but he is the only republicrat who has ever undone any of the damage these pathetic bed wetting traitors created.

That's why the enemy pulled out every stop against Trump. They will never forgive the set back, and even after Trump is no longer a threat, they're going to be just as aggressive as ever.

Rump is more of a threat than he ever was. If he gets elected and gets the congress he wants say goodbye to the Constitution of the United States and say hello to MAGAt land. And don't deny that, rump has already made that brag. We can't survive a single day with Rump making the laws as he sees fit and having a rubber stamp congress and supreme court. That is how Mussolini seized power in 1926. And to get rid of him, they had to resort to hanging him and his mistress upside down in the Rome Town Square.

I don't care for the way the Left Wingers run things either but it's not something that can't be corrected later on. And in order to correct it, the GOP needs to get rid of the MAGAts from power just like it was done in 1957 and 1964. Otherwise, we are in for some bullet laws to cure it. We have the chance of getting decent leaders in both parties but first we need to get rid of the power hungry MAGAts.

His own numbers do not lie.

Here are the budget numbers Biden has proposed:

Spending starting in 2024 (in TRILLIONS):

$6.8
$7.0
$6.2
$7.5
$8.0
$8.2
$8.6
$9.0
$9.4
$10

Deficits each year( in TRILLIONS)

$1.8
$1.6
$1.5
$1.5
$1.6
$1.5
$1.6
$1.7
$1.8
$2.0

National debt Tater has proposed taking us to:

$43,619,000,000,000

And in the same document Tater claims he is cutting the deficit by $3 TRILLION.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/budget_fy2024.pdf

Biden is an incompetent failure

The sad fact that most democrats will not or cannot accept is that you can't raise taxes on the wealthy enough to erase the deficits. The current 2023 deficit is approx $1.7 trillion and the current federal revenue is approx $4 trillion. So even if you raised everybody's taxes by 40%, you still wouldn't erase this year's deficits. Obviously we ain't going to do that, so the debt is going to continue to go up and that generally means interest rates will climb and you find yourself in a debt spiral with only one inevitable result. And it ain't pretty.

We are going to have to face the fact that we do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

Great post

Federal Reserve Notes are used as a medium of exchange. He uses dollar bills that belong to the federal reserve. Same as you.
Federal Reserve Notes are negative money. It says it on the note. Good for all Debts. It is owned by private bankers who take a cut for themselves. They also now own most of the banks in the world and other financial institutions. Fiat currency has incredible rises and incredible falls. The one thing it needs though is to stay under control. Politicians use it to stay in power. During good times balanced budgets and even surpluses should be the rule. During not so good times printing up extra money may help the economy. You see what we are doing. Supposed good times now. Lesser nations are destroyed, and we are heading that way or will be subservient to other nations.

All I know is that the RNC better get it's shit together and roll back the regressive agenda after they take the WH again. Trump should have gotten the 2nd term to finish the job, but he is the only republicrat who has ever undone any of the damage these pathetic bed wetting traitors created.

That's why the enemy pulled out every stop against Trump. They will never forgive the set back, and even after Trump is no longer a threat, they're going to be just as aggressive as ever.
Don't let actual reality hit you in the face

1698058855124.png

Rump is more of a threat than he ever was. If he gets elected and gets the congress he wants say goodbye to the Constitution of the United States and say hello to MAGAt land. And don't deny that, rump has already made that brag. We can't survive a single day with Rump making the laws as he sees fit and having a rubber stamp congress and supreme court. That is how Mussolini seized power in 1926. And to get rid of him, they had to resort to hanging him and his mistress upside down in the Rome Town Square.

I don't care for the way the Left Wingers run things either but it's not something that can't be corrected later on. And in order to correct it, the GOP needs to get rid of the MAGAts from power just like it was done in 1957 and 1964. Otherwise, we are in for some bullet laws to cure it. We have the chance of getting decent leaders in both parties but first we need to get rid of the power hungry MAGAts.

I literally don't know where they grow people as brain dead and gullible as you are. But they should salt that earth where nothing will grow for a thousand years.

President Trump is the least likely to veer from The Constitution of any President in recent history.

Covid was the perfect chance, yet he refused, while every Democrat asserted ridulously unlawful control.

You figured that out, all on your own?

Your Q-NUT crap, usually is.

Do I really need to?
Don't pay your taxes and see how much you "own" won't be yours for long................DUMBASS.
I accept your concession you are unable to provide the clause in the Constitution saying the government owns everything.

Thanks for playing, Simp.

:dance:

I accept your concession you are unable to provide the clause in the Constitution saying the government owns everything.

Thanks for playing, Simp.

:dance:
Holy shit, teabaggers are ignorant.

ArtI.S8.C5.1 Congress's Coinage Power​

1698082900750.png
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › ALDE_00001066

Article I, Section 8, Clause 5: [The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard ...

Thanks for playing..........DUMBASS.

Forum List

Back