Joe Biden: Trump more like George Wallace than George Washington

What about Trump's hero Andrew Jackson?
Other than both of them being Democrats and Indian haters, they don't have anything else in common.

Jackson paid off our national debt. Trump is adding a trillion dollars of debt a year.

YUGE difference.
I guess there were a lot of presidents, but you don't think Trump has a chance at being #2 most racist? Probably not considering the timeline and all the presidents up to the 1960s....

Andrew Jackson was one tough son of a bitch, and a man of integrity and honor. He fought in several duels to defend his wife's honor, and carried two bullets in his body from those duels. He has a nasty scar on hid head from giving lip to a British officer, and he served as a kickass general in the service our our country.

Trump is a pussy who cheats on his wives, and he is a draft dodger just like his grandfather.

Plenty of presidents did not serve and plenty cheated on their wives. Your hysteria is uncalled for.

Other than both of them being Democrats and Indian haters, they don't have anything else in common.

Jackson paid off our national debt. Trump is adding a trillion dollars of debt a year.

YUGE difference.
I guess there were a lot of presidents, but you don't think Trump has a chance at being #2 most racist? Probably not considering the timeline and all the presidents up to the 1960s....

Only a race baiting ass would call Trump racist.

Andrew Jackson was one tough son of a bitch, and a man of integrity and honor. He fought in several duels to defend his wife's honor, and carried two bullets in his body from those duels. He has a nasty scar on hid head from giving lip to a British officer, and he served as a kickass general in the service our our country.

Trump is a pussy who cheats on his wives, and he is a draft dodger just like his grandfather.

Plenty of presidents did not serve and plenty cheated on their wives. Your hysteria is uncalled for.
I would be happy to compare more Presidents to Andrew Jackson, but this is a topic about Trump in case you didn't notice. Your lame tu quoque fallacy just doesn't fly, tard.

YUGE difference.
I would say Nixon was the most racist of our modern presidents. Trump would be second. Then LBJ.

That's another person Trump is very much like. LBJ. Both of them are/were chameleons who changed their colors instantly depending on who is in the room. They are both amazingly similar in that respect.

It is Trump's similarity to LBJ which has caused me to say many times that I believe Trump will make single payer healthcare his number one domestic agenda item if the Democrats take over Congress.

Trump has long advocated for UHC. He has never changed those particular spots of his character.

I would be happy to compare more Presidents to Andrew Jackson, but this is a topic about Trump in case you didn't notice. Your lame tu quoque fallacy just doesn't fly, tard.

I was replying to your comments on Trump. Not sure how you were stupid enough to miss that, considering you obviously have the brain power to draw breath.

My point stands.

It is Trump's similarity to LBJ which has caused me to say many times that I believe Trump will make single payer healthcare his number one domestic agenda item if the Democrats take over Congress.

Trump has long advocated for UHC. He has never changed those particular spots of his character.

Other than having ten fingers and ten toes, there is no similarity.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

You know nothing of LBJ.

You know nothing of LBJ.

I'm assuming the fingers and toes thing.

Beyond that, if you had anything, you would have posted it.

All you are doing is spewing shit from your face hole.

Only a libtard would value the opinion of an old guy known as "creepy Joe". lol
A textbook case of circular logic, ladies and gentlemen!

No, it wasn't.

Seriously. What the fuck are you talking about?

Biden is not an Authority on anything. Who gives a fuck about his opinion?
I will call you Crazy Correll, and then I will tell people it would be stupid to listen to anyone known as Crazy Correll.

See how that works?

Please take a class in logic and critical thinking.

No, it wasn't.

I will call you Crazy Correll, and then I will tell people it would be stupid to listen to anyone known as Crazy Correll.

See how that works?

I have never asked to be considered an Authority on anything.

My arguments stand on their own logic, or not.

You are the one presenting another person's words as though we should just defer to his brilliance.

And you have not explained why anyone should give a fuck what that old man thinks.

Critical Thinking? LOL!!!!!!!!

No, it wasn't.

See how that works?

You obviously haven’t.

Here are a few reasons why I say that......

433b07d3d6649604e8c24508b5544d0d.jpg

Looks like Biden is getting tired of the Hate, Fear and Lies coming out of our President

Biden says Trump is 'more like George Wallace than George Washington' - CNNPolitics
Yet unlike tRump, after that terrible situation with the karma effect, eventually Wallace (who I believe was a puppet of the KKK terrorist mob who was dictated too) changed his wicked ways. Wallace also apologized to African Americans who forgave him, gave him care and aid until he passed on.

Looks like Biden is getting tired of the Hate, Fear and Lies coming out of our President

Biden says Trump is 'more like George Wallace than George Washington' - CNNPolitics
Yet unlike tRump, after that terrible situation with the karma effect, eventually Wallace (who I believe was a puppet of the KKK terrorist mob who was dictated too) changed his wicked ways. Wallace also apologized to African Americans who forgave him, gave him care and aid until he passed on.

Did you know that Wallace was elected governor of Georgia, AFTER he flipped on Civil Rights? With the support of the rural white population of the deep south that is supposed to be sooooo racist?

You know nothing of LBJ.

I'm assuming the fingers and toes thing.

Beyond that, if you had anything, you would have posted it.

All you are doing is spewing shit from your face hole.
You know nothing about LBJ, and are covering it up with vomit. I know everything about LBJ from the time he drew his first breath all the way to his last.

LBJ was a politician from the conservative Democratic Deep South. To get anywhere politically, LBJ had to walk and talk like a conservative Democrat. He had to act as racist as they did.

But he was well known for changing his opinions on the fly depending on who was in the room and who he wanted something from. Just like Trump.

Trump was a well known suck up to politicians and celebrities.

LBJ was a well known suck up to politicians who could get him up the power ladder. Particularly Sam Rayburn in the House, and Russel Long in the Senate. LBJ ingratiated himself to Rayburn to the point he became Rayburn's son that he never had.

The big shocker of LBJ's career, of course, was that once he became President and came out from under JFK's shadow, he became the biggest civil rights president of all time.

A supposedly far right wing Democrat transformed into a liberal Democrat right in front of everyone's eyes.

When someone asked him how it was that he had been such a racist all his life, and then became a civil rights fighter after he became President, he responsed, "Free at last! Free at last! Thanks God Almighty I am free at last!", paying homage to MLK. He had escaped from the clutches of the far right Deep South Democrats and was finally able to be his own man.

Trump is the same kind of chameleon. He was extremely pro-choice, a cut-and-run registered Democrat who wanted Bush impeached for the Iraq War, a friend of Nancy Pelosi and a personal friend of the Clintons (even donating huge sums to their Foundation), and a big donor to many, many other pro-abortion Democrats. He was also pro-assault weapons ban.

But when he saw the political wind blowing in the other direction, presto! He's suddenly a far left liberal's parody of what they think a conservative sounds like. He is making a mockery of conservatism with his jingoism, intolerance, and willful stupidity and thugishness.

There is one thing, though, on which DJT has been consistent. Universal Health Care.

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

Forum List

Back