Joe Biden threatens Lindsay Graham

There have been a lot of really fucking retarded topics this year, but this one has managed to get under the wire just in time to qualify as the stupidest one of all. :lol:

Here's bigrebnc1775 threatening the President of the United States!!!

obama is going to regret this day

Supreme Court has rejected claim of ABSOLUTE EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE. They say the judiciary, not the President, (is) the final arbiter of a claim of executive privilege.

Jesus Christ, will someone please alert the authorities!!!

What Crazy Uncle Joe said was this:

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Biden then spread conspiracy nonsense, claiming Trump is “holding power” over him.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine
So the usual GOP spin and lies that 95% of the world thinks are just nuts. Only You brainwashed functional morons believe this crap... No threat, just the facts. Which you don't know super duper.

So you are feebly trying to claim that Biden did not say that?

You're a genuine bona fide idiot, aren't you? :21:
Said what, brain washed functional moron? That Lindsey would be ashamed the rest of his life for parroting this total garbage? Where is the threat? LOL
That's a lie frankie and you know it is. That is not what Biden said.
It sure as hell is d******. There is no threat. Biden is known as the most honest nice guy in Washington everywhere but total dupe world.
It's a threat when the person who says it about another person who is doing something they don't like against them.

Here's bigrebnc1775 threatening the President of the United States!!!

obama is going to regret this day

Supreme Court has rejected claim of ABSOLUTE EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE. They say the judiciary, not the President, (is) the final arbiter of a claim of executive privilege.

Jesus Christ, will someone please alert the authorities!!!
call them it was a threat

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics

Biden was once a close colleague of Graham and respected him

He is embarrassed that Graham has been reduced to pandering for Trump
Something that will be his legacy
"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday in South Carolina.
And he ain't wrong, super duper. If he has any self respect.
Try again frankie looking for that word ashamed that you said Biden said.

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday in South Carolina.

I agree

He sold out his self respect

I agree

He sold out his self respect
Joe Biden needs to be throat punched for making threats LOL

So the usual GOP spin and lies that 95% of the world thinks are just nuts. Only You brainwashed functional morons believe this crap... No threat, just the facts. Which you don't know super duper.

Said what, brain washed functional moron? That Lindsey would be ashamed the rest of his life for parroting this total garbage? Where is the threat? LOL
It sure as hell is d******. There is no threat. Biden is known as the most honest nice guy in Washington everywhere but total dupe world.
It's a threat when the person who says it about another person who is doing something they don't like against them.
Gibberish. And idiotic. But please explain...

Gibberish. And idiotic. But please explain...
Everything about you is Gibberish Frankie

Old Biden can't even handle an 83 year old man at a campaign stop, he might want to rethink taking on Lindsey "Don't Give Two Fcks" Graham!

MEET THE MAN WHO SAYS BIDEN HAS A ‘WET NOODLE FOR A BACKBONE:’

The Iowa man who challenged Joe Biden during a campaign event on Thursday told The Post he had no regrets about the heated exchange.

“I’m positive 90% of the people there didn’t know about his son working on the board in Ukraine. I wanted it brought out there,” said 83-year-old Merle Gorman, referring to Biden’s son Hunter’s job at a Ukrainian gas company.​

“If it educated them a little bit, so be it,” Gorman said. “I’m glad it happened.”​

During a routine campaign stop in New Hampton, Gorman set the former vice president off when he accused him of sending Hunter to work for Burisma Holdings.

“You’re a damn liar, man. That’s not true. And no one has ever said that,” Biden, 77, foolishly raged.​

Gorman said: “The exchange speaks for itself. He didn’t have the guts to explain the situation, and that’s what I wanted.”

“He got pissed off and stomped around … he wasn’t happy at all,” Gorman continued. “He started mumbling, saying it wasn’t true.”​

“After today, he told me what he’s made out of … he’s got a wet noodle for a backbone.”​

Biden has two modes when interacting with the press and the public — attempt to schmooze them with his fake Irish-American charm, or full-on rage when challenged, as when he locked a reporter in a closet, angrily shouted at conservative journalist Jason Mattera (and then reportedly investigated him) in 2011, and with both Gorman today and at an infamous presser during the 1988 campaign, bark at them about his Brainac-level IQ.

Given that the issue of his son will be coming up repeatedly this year, thanks, ironically enough, to the Democrats’ impeachment efforts, I’m surprised his handlers haven’t programmed him to switch into the former mode to calmly offer a quick rationale, and then immediately switch to the usual campaign trail pabulum about “looking toward America’s future.”

As for the left-leaning former Marine Gorman, he says “he voted for Barack Obama, said he liked Elizabeth Warren and would also gladly see Pete Buttigieg, Cory Booker or Andrew Yang on the ticket.”

Does that insulate him from getting the full Joe the Plumber/CNN gif-maker doxxing from the DNC-MSM, or should he start deleting his social media accounts?

Sorry, Joe — you’re going to be getting questions about your brother Jim, too.

Old Biden can't even handle an 83 year old man at a campaign stop, he might want to rethink taking on Lindsey "Don't Give Two Fcks" Graham!

MEET THE MAN WHO SAYS BIDEN HAS A ‘WET NOODLE FOR A BACKBONE:’

The Iowa man who challenged Joe Biden during a campaign event on Thursday told The Post he had no regrets about the heated exchange.

“I’m positive 90% of the people there didn’t know about his son working on the board in Ukraine. I wanted it brought out there,” said 83-year-old Merle Gorman, referring to Biden’s son Hunter’s job at a Ukrainian gas company.​

“If it educated them a little bit, so be it,” Gorman said. “I’m glad it happened.”​

During a routine campaign stop in New Hampton, Gorman set the former vice president off when he accused him of sending Hunter to work for Burisma Holdings.

“You’re a damn liar, man. That’s not true. And no one has ever said that,” Biden, 77, foolishly raged.​

Gorman said: “The exchange speaks for itself. He didn’t have the guts to explain the situation, and that’s what I wanted.”

“He got pissed off and stomped around … he wasn’t happy at all,” Gorman continued. “He started mumbling, saying it wasn’t true.”​

“After today, he told me what he’s made out of … he’s got a wet noodle for a backbone.”​

Biden has two modes when interacting with the press and the public — attempt to schmooze them with his fake Irish-American charm, or full-on rage when challenged, as when he locked a reporter in a closet, angrily shouted at conservative journalist Jason Mattera (and then reportedly investigated him) in 2011, and with both Gorman today and at an infamous presser during the 1988 campaign, bark at them about his Brainac-level IQ.

Given that the issue of his son will be coming up repeatedly this year, thanks, ironically enough, to the Democrats’ impeachment efforts, I’m surprised his handlers haven’t programmed him to switch into the former mode to calmly offer a quick rationale, and then immediately switch to the usual campaign trail pabulum about “looking toward America’s future.”

As for the left-leaning former Marine Gorman, he says “he voted for Barack Obama, said he liked Elizabeth Warren and would also gladly see Pete Buttigieg, Cory Booker or Andrew Yang on the ticket.”

Does that insulate him from getting the full Joe the Plumber/CNN gif-maker doxxing from the DNC-MSM, or should he start deleting his social media accounts?

Sorry, Joe — you’re going to be getting questions about your brother Jim, too.
Biden is a big pussy that isn't even worth a good fuck.

Forum List

Back