Joe Biden Speaks to Million Muslim Votes Summit with Sharia Law Advocate Linda Sarsour, Touts Muhammad, Vows to End Trump Travel Ban

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
A true president who loves his country, it's heritage and traditions, would never tout Mohamad who promoted the death of infidels, us. That's why I'm voting for President Trump again. With Biden as president, this country will fall to all our enemies. Biden will escalate the browning of America by opening the floodgates with Muslims, Mexicans, and other shit hole 3rd worlders.

Last edited:
A true president who loves his country, it's heritage and traditions, would never tour Mohamad who touted the death of infidels, us. That's why I'm voting for President Trump again. With Biden as president, this country will fall to all our enemies.

You remember that Trump is a vassal of the Saudi king, himself, correct? Order of abdulaziz. And yes, Our Crusader Knight ancestors and Founding Fathers would be disappointed in them both, Biden and Trump; as I am displeased in their actions.

Biden wasn't touting or praising Mohammed when he gave his speech, he was quoting him, telling the people of Islam that Mohammed himself said to change things whenever they saw a wrong. That basically is denouncing the Taliban, and telling Muslims to correct those in their midst who are doing wrong.

Here is what he said..................from your link....................

“Hadith from the Prophet Muhammad instructs, ‘Whomever among you sees a wrong, let him change it with his hand. If he is not able, then with his tongue. If he is not able, then with his heart,'” said Biden.

This isn't touting or praising him, it is simply a quote. And, he's telling the Muslims that Mohammed said to correct wrongs when they saw them.

Biden wasn't touting or praising Mohammed when he gave his speech, he was quoting him, telling the people of Islam that Mohammed himself said to change things whenever they saw a wrong. That basically is denouncing the Taliban, and telling Muslims to correct those in their midst who are doing wrong.

“Hadith from the Prophet Muhammad instructs, ‘Whomever among you sees a wrong, let him change it with his hand. If he is not able, then with his tongue. If he is not able, then with his heart,'” said Biden.

This isn't touting or praising him, it is simply a quote. And, he's telling the Muslims that Mohammed said to correct wrongs when they saw them.
But the muslim religion is the wrong. And there are many man, women, and children who have suffered by the cause of islam who would be able to testify to that fact, and many who aren't able to testify for themselves, but that their stories can testify; because they're already dead.

Look, the muslim religion is only a Babylonian... not even just Babylonian, but specifically Abrahamic, as translated by Yusuf Ali, cult; that is Arab supremacist in view.

Surah 22:78 And strive in His cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham.

Child brides, rape, alcohol prohibition, ethnic/religoius genocide, Samesexed executions of their own kind, women subjugation, causes overpopulation.

Now, Joe Biden there... the government he subjects himself to is also in League to the Arab League/Muslim Brotherhood. The axis Vatican state's relationship to the Muslim Brotherhood and Arab League goes back to World War II, Mufti Amin al-Husseini

Quite different articles in the Israel-Roman See treaty.

What is the Khartoum "status quo" with regards to Israel?

Biden will escalate the browning of America by opening the floodgates with Muslims, Mexicans, and other shit hole 3rd worlders
Biden and his gang of whitey-white masters are inviting them in as slaves. I'm not white enough for Biden, and I've got to stand in line behind all his precious minorities just like everyone else.

Biden will escalate the browning of America by opening the floodgates with Muslims, Mexicans, and other shit hole 3rd worlders
Biden and his gang of whitey-white masters are inviting them in as slaves. I'm not white enough for Biden, and I've got to stand in line behind all his precious minorities just like everyone else.

Wrongs like being gay?

A true president who loves his country, it's heritage and traditions, would never tour Mohamad who touted the death of infidels, us. That's why I'm voting for President Trump again. With Biden as president, this country will fall to all our enemies.

You remember that Trump is a vassal of the Saudi king, himself, correct? Order of abdulaziz. And yes, Our Crusader Knight ancestors and Founding Fathers would be disappointed in them both, Biden and Trump; as I am displeased in their actions.
I love Trump, but he does have his head up Saudi Arabia'a ass.

Omar and Talaib are enough. We don't need Biden's Muslim imitation for a topper. Next he'll be promising to bow down to Mecca 7 times a day. What a phony bastard.

Is President Trump pushing Sharia Law in the US? Nope.

A true president who loves his country, it's heritage and traditions, would never tout Mohamad who promoted the death of infidels, us. That's why I'm voting for President Trump again. With Biden as president, this country will fall to all our enemies. Biden will escalate the browning of America by opening the floodgates with Muslims, Mexicans, and other shit hole 3rd worlders.

:lmao: "browning"

Are you scared, little boy?

Why should I be scared? I have White Power, Pride, and Privilege! Do you wish this nation that was originally intended for White Citizens only become a brown shit hole haven?

What exactly does the quote mean? Changing wrongs with your hands...like destroying statues, and burning buildings?

Why should I be scared?...
Don't ask me. You're the very, very obvious chicken shit pussy. I don't care why.

Forum List

Back