Joe Biden Says That Donald Trump Won't Accept A Loss

Hell, I haven't got over the 2020 steal.....81 million votes my ass.
But you were fine with the 2016 results

Amazing how the entire system goes from rigged miraculously working fine when your guy wins

Amazing how the entire system goes from rigged miraculously working fine when your guy wins

For the record I didn't believe that Trump had a chance of winning back in 2016 and that was a big surprise for me. I wasn't all into politics then but even if there was cheating involved, conservatives don't cheat to the level of democrats that it would make a difference. Oh yeah and I do believe that Obama won fair and square and I don't even like him.

Correct. It wasn't supposed to happen. They tried and tried to impeach and remove him to no avail.
Not going to happen again, so they simply programmed the results and let the algorithms slice it all up and make it look like a regular election. This is not new. They told you these voting machines are "not connected to the internet" Well look a that, truth comes out, they are connected, And hang on to your shorts... Third world countries do this as well. Oh yes they do, do not shake your head no at me.

Road Runner as well

He probably will hold another gathering in the capitol again.

If you lie, they will come

Hopefully they have learned from past mistakes. You don't need to listen to him, just go to the capitol.

There were no unverified ballots mailed in during the 2016 election.

You Trumpers really are a sad lot. Trump lost and he will lose again. The majority of sane voters know exactly who Trump is and don't want his brand of toxic politics. Only Trumpers want someone whose primary reason for running is to exact "retribution" and who has expounded on being a dictator on day one. No thanks!

You Trumpers really are a sad lot. Trump lost and he will lose again. The majority of sane voters know exactly who Trump is and don't want his brand of toxic politics. Only Trumpers want someone whose primary reason for running is to exact "retribution" and has expounded on being a dictator. No thanks!
Bullshit.

You Trumpers really are a sad lot. Trump lost and he will lose again. The majority of sane voters know exactly who Trump is and don't want his brand of toxic politics. Only Trumpers want someone whose primary reason for running is to exact "retribution" and has expounded on being a dictator. No thanks!
Trump wasn't a dictator the first time, was he? Why would he do anything different the second time?

Trump wasn't a dictator the first time, was he? Why would he do anything different the second time?
I take Trump at his word. He says he wants to exact retribution and will be a dictator on day one. Why would I vote for someone who says that?

Last edited:
Right, as if 2016 Trump had a vast political network willing to rig the election in his favor. STFU, fool.

Right, as if 2016 Trump had a vast political network willing to rig the election in his favor. STFU, fool.
If the dems are so corrupt and entrenched as you all claim, how did they let trump win in the first place?

Thought it was all rigged?

Forum List

Back