Joe Biden Launches His Presidential Campaign

he is chopped liver

I mean

he can launch what he wants...but

he ain't there anymore LOL

Know what I mean?

I heard he said, “ Ok there, wake me up if I win.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on polling numbers and other D candidates Biden will be the nominee. Given Biden's dirty laundry Trump's base will be energized and the Ds will sleep in.

The Dems and the corporate media will pimp Biden into the nomination then he will lose to Trump. It will be Hillary revisited.

trumpLadyLiberty.jpg

Based on polling numbers and other D candidates Biden will be the nominee. Given Biden's dirty laundry Trump's base will be energized and the Ds will sleep in.

Based on polling numbers, Biden will win easily. He's leading Trump in Arizona, for God's sake.

But again, we will be deep in recession next year, and the second coming won't save Trump at that point.

Based on polling numbers, Biden will win easily. He's leading Trump in Arizona, for God's sake.

But again, we will be deep in recession next year, and the second coming won't save Trump at that point.

There you go listening to those leftist polls. Remember what happened last time....HISTORY was made. Lol

Smh you liberals never learn.

There you go listening to those leftist polls. Remember what happened last time....HISTORY was made. Lol

Smh you liberals never learn.

The polls got it right. More people voted for Hillary. They couldn't predict the Russians would cheat the system.

Same polls that did the 2018 election? The Russians would rather Hillary you fucking stupid lib. All it took was a “donation”. Hillary Clinton sold roughly 20 percent of America’s uranium supply to Russia in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. You leftist idiots are so stupid it’s funny lol

Forum List

Back