Joe Biden in Kiev.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
So Joe is in the Ukraine to talk about the situation over there. Great, that should help. Hey Joe, I heard Putin is hiding in the Chernobyl reactor, go in there and get him tiger. Thatta boy!

Biden has just threatened Putin that if he doesn't doesn't smarten up the 'Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle' is going to cut off his supply of ketchup.

Last edited:
Putin to Ukraine rebels: postpone secession vote

Russian President Vladimir Putin called on pro-Moscow separatists in Ukraine to postpone a vote on secession just five days before it was to be held, potentially pulling Ukraine back from the brink of violent dismemberment.

It was the first sign the Kremlin leader has given that he would not endorse a referendum planned for Sunday by pro-Russian rebels seeking independence for two provinces in the east, and Russian analysts said they believed the rebels would heed Putin's call to put off the vote.

Russia Pulls Troops From Ukraine Border, Putin Says

President Vladimir Putin called on separatists in Ukraine to postpone a vote for autonomy and said he’s pulled Russian troops from the country’s border after weeks of tension, as the U.S. said there’s no sign of a withdrawal.

Ukraine’s border service said it wasn’t able to confirm the pullback, and that military drills near the frontier continued. Pentagon spokesman Army Col. Steve Warren told reporters today that “we have seen no change in the Russian force posture along the Ukrainian border.”

Well looks like Joe's efforts in the Ukraine has paid off for his son Hunter.

Isn't that a bit fishy? Why do you say that?

Because he's the vice-president's son! That's a coincidence. "This is totally based on merit," said Burisma's chairman, Alan Apter.

He doesn't sound very Ukrainian. He's American, as is the other new board member, Devon Archer.

Who? Devon Archer, who works with Hunter Biden at Rosemont Seneca partners, which is half owned by Rosemont Capital, a private equity firm founded by Archer and Christopher Heinz.

Who? Christopher Heinz … John Kerry's stepson.

I think Putin's propaganda people can take a long weekend; their work is being done for them. What do you mean?

Hasn't Joe Biden pledged to help Ukraine become more energy independent in the wake of its troubles with Russia? Well, yes.

Obviously there's nothing to see here. :lol: Move right along.

Why shouldn't Hunter Biden join the board of a gas company in Ukraine? | Business | The Guardian

Of course, Biden and Obama being scum can't prevent themselves from doing stupid stuff to play right into the hands of the kooks.

Oh...I bet Biden used the CIA to overthrow the Russian puppet in Kyiv so that his son could take over Ukraine's fossil fuel industry....is the next claim.

So Joe is in the Ukraine to talk about the situation over there. Great, that should help. Hey Joe, I heard Putin is hiding in the Chernobyl reactor, go in there and get him tiger. Thatta boy!

"Plugs" Biden will be looking all over town for chicken.

Then he'll come home yelling that "that place sucks!" I had to eat hot dogs!!

Forum List

Back