Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

When we came to this country way back when. The people who came were exceptional in every way. I say this because they had to have been. They came here with families and hacked an existence out of the wilderness, living, loving and creating something where there was nothing. They did this with no more than their own will and determination...

These people were the have nots in their own countries, and here they became part of the haves. They did so without welfare or social security, and fighting their way through every day.

Today we have so much yet we need ever more. I cannot help but remember Ben Franklin's words and realize just how right he was....

Everyone wants to help the less fortunate, but willful complacence and convalescence due to the well-intentness and good nature of society has now become an epidemic. And whats worse, the ignorance of those who have fallen into this epidemic of the greater impact their behavior has on society in their own country and even the world at large, regarding over populating with the same lethargy, complacency, and ignorance they were raised in, has lead to reckless abandon and complete lack of social accountability.

The same people feeding off this system will all jump on the bandwagon and support climate change legislation which will lead to they themselves suffering the most, and do so without even realizing it. They will cut their own throats with their ignorance soon and the people who lead them into it will be the Joe Biden's and the like.

How are you going to address fossil fuel use and cut it back if you keep having more and more people demanding it? Its a lie, and it will kill millions of the very poor they claim to be all about...

Opposition to illegal immigration just makes sense, but do NOT direct you bigotry toward my fellow Americans who happen to be Latino. They deserve better.
There is no bigotry......It's a damn fact.

Bullshit. No reasonable person reads that post of yours and doesn't note the reek of bigotry coming off it. Do not disparage my fellow Americans.

Opposition to illegal immigration just makes sense, but do NOT direct you bigotry toward my fellow Americans who happen to be Latino. They deserve better.

Bullshit. No reasonable person reads that post of yours and doesn't note the reek of bigotry coming off it. Do not disparage my fellow Americans.
I didn't disparage anybody. I laid out the damn facts.

Sorry it doesn't fit in with the whiney PC Bullshit!......But then, that's not my fuckin' problem.

You don't like it?.......I really don't give a fuck.:eusa_hand:

I didn't disparage anybody.

Bull-fucking-shit. You likened an entire group of US CITIZENS to cockroaches. At least have the balls to be honest about your vile bigotry. Or do you lack the character to manage even that much?

I didn't disparage anybody.

Bull-fucking-shit. You likened an entire group of US CITIZENS to cockroaches. At least have the balls to be honest about your vile bigotry. Or do you lack the character to manage even that much?
No, i said they breed like cockroaches, because they do.

And the fact is, it's draining our system.

Take that damn PC BS, and shove it!

Do you know what a similie is, genius? Do you know what its function is?

Almost as bad as your shit attitude toward my fellow Americans is the fact that you lack the fucking sack to be honest about it. That makes you a greasy little weasel as well as a filthy bigot. Very weak shit.

Would todays radical left authorize forced abortion as a "green" issue to protect the environment? Would otherwise intelligent Americans authorize forced abortion (in limited cases?) just to keep abortion legal? The issue ain't as obtuse as you might think.

only if you belong to the teaparty...:lol:

thx for proving you're to stupid or vapid to understand what he said and its implications.....

Almost as bad as your shit attitude toward my fellow Americans is the fact that you lack the fucking sack to be honest about it. That makes you a greasy little weasel as well as a filthy bigot. Very weak shit.
Get over your over sensitivity. It makes you look like a weak lil' whiner......Grow some fuckin' balls. If they've even dropped yet.......Or did you misplace your Midol?

And don't give me your ''fellow americans" BS........I've seen you say some pretty vile things about your liberal fellow americans.

Fuckin' hypocrite!

Get over your over sensitivity. It makes you look like a weak lil' whiner......Grow some fuckin' balls. If they've even dropped yet.......Or did you misplace your Midol?

And don't give me your ''fellow americans" BS........I've seen you say some pretty vile things about your liberal fellow americans.

Fuckin' hypocrite!

So, you are not only too gutless to be upfront about your bigotry, but you are evidently a complete moron. You don't even understand what you just typed.

Fuckin' hypocrite!

So, you are not only too gutless to be upfront about your bigotry, but you are evidently a complete moron. You don't even understand what you just typed.
Oh, I know exactly what I typed.

But i'll make it a lil' more clear for ya'.

You're an over-sensitiuve lil' whiner. You only impress yourself with your BS act of trying to run to the rescue of the minorities. Your PC BS is fuckin' laughable. It became laughable when you showed up on this board trying to act like you're the PC policeman of USMB. It becomes even more laughable when your hypocrisy shows through, as it always does with you PC types.

Now, :boohoo:cry me a fuckin' river:boohoo:

Fuckin' hypocrite!

You're an over-sensitiuve lil' whiner. You only impress yourself with your BS act of trying to run to the rescue of the minorities. Your PC BS is fuckin' laughable. It became laughable when you showed up on this board trying to act like you're the PC policeman of USMB. It becomes even more laughable when your hypocrisy shows through, as it always does with you PC types.

And all the while the poster you address fails to understand that you are American, or you aren't. There are NO minorities. Only political HACKS address so-called minorities and classes.

Fuckin' hypocrite!

Keep talkin.' You just keep proving both that you are a bigot and that you are too spineless to admit it.

And all the while the poster you address fails to understand that you are American, or you aren't. There are NO minorities. Only political HACKS address so-called minorities and classes.

You need to explain that to Captain Bigotry there.

When we came to this country way back when. The people who came were exceptional in every way....

Legal immigrants coming here today are as well.

Are you seriously implying their plights are the same? A legal immigrant in this country today is in no where near the same as it was for the immigrants who came before this was even a country.

As to their being exceptional or not, that would depend on the person. Some may be exceptional and some are most likely not. Just as their are already in this country. But the difference between what our original immigrants and pioneers faced and the modern legal immigrant is not even in the same league.

When we came to this country way back when. The people who came were exceptional in every way....

Are you seriously implying their plights are the same? A legal immigrant in this country today is in no where near the same as it was for the immigrants who came before this was even a country.

As to their being exceptional or not, that would depend on the person. Some may be exceptional and some are most likely not. Just as their are already in this country. But the difference between what our original immigrants and pioneers faced and the modern legal immigrant is not even in the same league.

You could make that same hermeneutical historical argument about early colonists who were born in America as well, and those who explored the West, and those who later settled it, etc.

As for depending upon the person, that is and has always been the case.

You could make that same hermeneutical historical argument about early colonists who were born in America as well, and those who explored the West, and those who later settled it, etc.

As for depending upon the person, that is and has always been the case.

I am studying the theory and practice of interpretation? The choice to use that was a bit of a reach don't you think? There was no theory involved in my claim and nothing about the people coming here and hacking an existence out of a wilderness that is interpretive. They did that, its a fact.

The pioneers are of the same mold, a great many of them came from those people so it would stand to reason many of them had the same fortitude. Which only makes my previous points even more clear.

Comparing the modern immigrant in this country to either the pioneers or the original colonists is an apples and oranges contest.

I am studying the theory and practice of interpretation? The choice to use that was a bit of a reach don't you think? There was no theory involved in my claim and nothing about the people coming here and hacking an existence out of a wilderness that is interpretive. They did that, its a fact.

Comparing the modern immigrant in this country to either the pioneers or the original colonists is an apples and oranges contest.

It is because the comparison of any experiences separated by time is apples and oranges that your conjecture involves both theory and interpretation.

Forum List

Back