Joe Biden has said repeatedly that there is systemic racism in America...what has he done the past 40 years to address it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He helped the first black man to be elected President

Obama wasn't black. Those real brothers in the hood would have been pimping his skinny ass out on the street corners and keeping him high on fentanyl.

That is one of the most ignorant things that has ever come from you shit hole on this forum.

Does this look like the mother of a "black man"?

AnnNude3.jpg

Who does it look like the mother of?

His signature legislation locked up blacks for minor crimes for decades, so he has that going for him.
How many republicans fought against that legislation?

Joe Biden. Racism. Focus.

I take it that means NONE.
I'm sure you can make the argument that some Repub congress critters were racist. But the point of this thead is the racist that you elected to be President. Hell, even his VP called him out for his virulent racism.

His signature legislation locked up blacks for minor crimes for decades, so he has that going for him.

I'm sure you can make the argument that some Repub congress critters were racist. But the point of this thead is the racist that you elected to be President. Hell, even his VP called him out for his virulent racism.

Please point out how he is more of a racist than the current racist in the WH.

Why even entertain these cackling frauds? They don't ACTUALLY think Biden is racist. And if they did, that would just make them like him more, anyway. They are all liars.

Here's just the latest examples from the campaign If you want his 47 years of racism, we could be here all day.

"Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Asking the Black reporter if he would take a drug test to see if “you’re taking cocaine or not? ... Are you a junkie?”

In a later interview with National Public Radio’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro, Biden seemed to draw distinctions between Black and Hispanic populations in the U.S. “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,” he told the Latina reporter.

Why even entertain these cackling frauds? They don't ACTUALLY think Biden is racist. And if they did, that would just make them like him more, anyway. They are all liars.
And like your masters have beaten into you, you ignore Biden's blatent racism.

Here's just the latest examples from the campaign If you want his 47 years of racism, we could be here all day.

"Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

I don't see the problem with that and I am black.

Asking the Black reporter if he would take a drug test to see if “you’re taking cocaine or not? ... Are you a junkie?”

Trump hasn't said worse?

In a later interview with National Public Radio’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro, Biden seemed to draw distinctions between Black and Hispanic populations in the U.S. “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,” he told the Latina reporter.

None of that tops the racist shit Trump has said.

That is funny coming from a Trump Humper who defends Trump's racist remarks.

Nah, you're a fraud. This is a weak tu quoque point, which comes with the tacit admission your cult leader is racist. You're a fraud, and if biden were as racist as you say, you would love him for it.

That is funny coming from a Trump Humper who defends Trump's racist remarks.
That's it? Two exchanges and you're reduced to ad hominum? Sad

Nah, you're a fraud. This is a weak tu quoque point, which comes with the tacit admission your cult leader is racist. You're a fraud, and if biden were as racist as you say, you would love him for it.
Do you wake up every morning with this level of hate? I can't imagine going through life with such viriol eating your soul. I hope you find some peace at some point.

Do you wake up every morning with this level of hate? I can't imagine going through life with such viriol eating your soul. I hope you find some peace at some point.

Come on Trump Humper, you have defended Trump's racism for 4yrs and now you want to try and make an argument that Pres. Biden is a racist. You're a hypocrite.

Come on Trump Humper, you have defended Trump's racism for 4yrs and now you want to try and make an argument that Pres. Biden is a racist. You're a hypocrite.

STRIKE 1. You were going to cite the President's racists remarks that rival Biden's racist remarks. And you were going to explain why his own VP called him out as a racist.

Racism is worse than ever, what is he going to do in the next 4 years that he has not done the past 40?

He didnt want to send his kids to a racial jungle.

Ferguson happened under Obama’s watch. What did Obama do to help race relations?

They certainly did not improve.

What specific things is Joe going to do to improve race relations in the USA? Did he even say any policy he was going to implement during his administration?

Senator Biden was just a mediocrity that went along with the tide.

Drug addiction was terrible, so he voted for tough sentences.
School busing caused a lot of problems, so he opposed it.
He was NOT being vicious when he referred to Senator Obama's clean appearance.

I disagree with the OP's opinion that racism "is worse than ever."

We will soon have a person of color as Vice President.

In Los Angeles, the new prosecuting attorney says no more cash bail needed.

President Biden's Cabinet will have many people of color, including the Defense Secretary.

New York City will now let students of color enter elite public high schools without having to pass a written test.

Georgia (Georgia!!!) may elect a non-Caucasian federal Senator in a few days. And will surely elect a non-Caucasian lady as governor next time.

A TV network has announced that its reality shows will have a 50% quota of non-Caucasian participants.

There has NEVER been less racism in the history of this country.

There was no hate in my post. This is just you degenerating into a quivering little crybaby the moment anyone dares talk to you the way you talk about literally millions of people. As expected.

There was no hate in my post. This is just you degenerating into a quivering little crybaby the moment anyone dares talk to you the way you talk about literally millions of people. As expected.
QED

Joe spared Corn Pops life way back in the old days. No telling what he would have done to that poor Black guy if had decided to take him behind the woodshed.

Biden is the exterminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back