Joe Biden Has Failed Us All...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Under Donald Trump, some 400,000 people succumbed to the Corona virus. Liberals were aghast. They looked to Joe Biden, who said, on November 19, 2020, "I am going to shut down the virus,"

On May 12; just 11 days ago, Joe Biden marked the 1,000,000th Covid death. Joe Biden; this paragon of the left, this savior of America, has presided over the deaths of more than 600,000 Americans, due to Covid.

There's no way to spin this to make it a success. There's no way to blame Trump for it because, as we all know, Biden had a plan to shut down the virus. Many people, disillusioned with the 400,000 Covid deaths under Trump, undoubtedly voted for Biden because of that plan.

At this point, more than 1,000,000 Americans have died from Covid, and the overwhelming majority of those have died because of Joe Biden's failures. Of particular note is that, on January 20, 2020, the first case of Covid in the United States was confirmed. In two years to the day, 400,000 Americans died while Trump was President. Since assuming office on January 20, Joe Biden, in only one year and 123 days as President, has had more than 600,000 Americans die on his watch.

Joe Biden is a failure. Joe Biden had no plan. But he knew that's what the idiot left in this country wanted to hear, so that's what he told them. It didn't matter that a plan was non-existent. The idiots on the left were just happy that they could claim to have a President who really cared about stopping Covid because he had a "plan". But there was no plan. There was nothing except the hollow promises made by a delusional old man.

Joe Biden didn't care. Joe Biden didn't give a fuck about Covid. Joe Biden didn't a fuck about us.

And still the idiot left supports him...

Under Donald Trump, some 400,000 people succumbed to the Corona virus. Liberals were aghast. They looked to Joe Biden, who said, on November 19, 2020, "I am going to shut down the virus,"

On May 12; just 11 days ago, Joe Biden marked the 1,000,000th Covid death. Joe Biden; this paragon of the left, this savior of America, has presided over the deaths of more than 600,000 Americans, due to Covid.

There's no way to spin this to make it a success. There's no way to blame Trump for it because, as we all know, Biden had a plan to shut down the virus. Many people, disillusioned with the 400,000 Covid deaths under Trump, undoubtedly voted for Biden because of that plan.

At this point, more than 1,000,000 Americans have died from Covid, and the overwhelming majority of those have died because of Joe Biden's failures. Of particular note is that, on January 20, 2020, the first case of Covid in the United States was confirmed. In two years to the day, 400,000 Americans died while Trump was President. Since assuming office on January 20, Joe Biden, in only one year and 123 days as President, has had more than 600,000 Americans die on his watch.

Joe Biden is a failure. Joe Biden had no plan. But he knew that's what the idiot left in this country wanted to hear, so that's what he told them. It didn't matter that a plan was non-existent. The idiots on the left were just happy that they could claim to have a President who really cared about stopping Covid because he had a "plan". But there was no plan. There was nothing except the hollow promises made by a delusional old man.

Joe Biden didn't care. Joe Biden didn't give a fuck about Covid. Joe Biden didn't a fuck about us.

I agree with all of that except he hasn't failed everyone. He's been great for illegal aliens, The Taliban, ISIS, Iran, Mexico, the Drug Cartels.......pretty much anyone who isn't an American citizen.

Bird-brained sleeping sheep Americans treat political parties the same as their generationally favorite professional sports teams: no matter how often their political parties fuck up or how many fellow Americans they kill, American voters stick with them—often with rabidly obdurate fanaticism. Americans just don't take the actions of their political parties very seriously, unless of course a political party has harmed or wronged them personally. Countless Americans vowed to 'get even' or 'to not rest' until the theft of the 2020 presidential election was vindicated. About a month after bars reopened those patriotic diehards were suddenly silent. Seems all that it took to quell the rage of countless patriots was to let them pour some liquor and beer down their throats at their local watering holes. That's about the extent of the modern day 'fierce' American spirit.

First, even the CDC admits less than 6% of the rona deaths they counted were "from" rona & not "with" rona & multiple comorbidities, like car accidents or self inflicted gunshot wounds.
1,000,000 x 6% = 60,000/2 = 30,000/yr, like a typical flu season.
This is a flu.
Second, the numbers are based on PCR testing they admit is both inaccurate, as it was never developed as a diagnostic test & misleading since they crank the cycles well past the threshold thay produces mostly false positives.
More deaths have happened post clot shot rollouts. Wasn't it supposed to stop with every "vaxxed" person?
They initially said the infection fatality rate was about 3.4%. They now admit it's about 0.2% overall & much lower if you aren't already at deaths door.
The whole thing is an intelligence test & well over 50% of Americans failed

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Biden is a democrat, so it goes without saying that he has done nothing for America and Americans. They do for themselves and their families.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

I don't know how to respond to this rant, and your use of statistics. There is no one in my community who has not used masks, respected social distances and getting vaccines plus getting boosters.

In the beginning trump made statements that the pandemic was a hoax, and then that it would disappeare in the Summer of 2020. People like you cried when local communities closed restaurants and shops before Joe Biden was elected. President Biden didn't take over until his inauguration on January 20th, 2021.

It's people like you who mocked the CDC and believed trump. That created more and more infections, and that continued after the election and continues to today.

Your simple Simon post leaves out too many mistakes made by trump and his administration that left the now President Biden a growing an inflation and a continuous stream of the variants of Covid. Non of This was the fault of Joe Biden.

Once again the Republicans have handicapped the efforts of the Democrats, wasting months by the BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories, each of which was fictions and not putting bills passed by the House, blocked by McConnell and his bitches.

I don't know how to respond to this rant, and your use of statistics. There is no one in my community who has not used masks, respected social distances and getting vaccines plus getting boosters.

In the beginning trump made statements that the pandemic was a hoax, and then that it would disappeare in the Summer of 2020. People like you cried when local communities closed restaurants and shops before Joe Biden was elected. President Biden didn't take over until his inauguration on January 20th, 2021.

It's people like you who mocked the CDC and believed trump. That created more and more infections, and that continued after the election and continues to today.

Your simple Simon post leaves out too many mistakes made by trump and his administration that left the now President Biden a growing an inflation and a continuous stream of the variants of Covid. Non of This was the fault of Joe Biden.

Once again the Republicans have handicapped the efforts of the Democrats, wasting months by the BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories, each of which was fictions and not putting bills passed by the House, blocked by McConnell and his bitches.

So, are you going to say anything to refute my facts, or are you just going to sit there and wish my facts weren't true?

So, are you going to say anything to refute my facts, or are you just going to sit there and wish my facts weren't true?
Your post is bullshit. "There are lies, damn lies and statistics". This is clear that you are a damn liar by posting the hateful five word hate in your signature line that is second grade crap.

Why you or anyone still support the fat ass narcissistic asshole who is a pathological lair is difficult to comprehend.

It's assholes like you who libel President Biden, as well as President Obama when both presidents were handed off our country at a time when leadership was needed badly. Sadly, McConnell led the charge to roadblock their efforts. The real facts are the Republican Party under trump was and continues to be anti democracy and leaning towards fascism.

Prove me wrong!

Your post is bullshit. "There are lies, damn lies and statistics". This is clear that you are a damn liar by posting the hateful five word hate in your signature line that is second grade crap.

Sorry, but I believe Biden is simply not up to the job. That's not "hateful", it's merely a commentary on what I see as his very obvious cognitive decline. But, hey, maybe words hurt you. In that case, permit me to suggest to you that life will be very hard for you...

Why you or anyone still support the fat ass narcissistic asshole who is a pathological lair is difficult to comprehend.

Who do you think I support?

It's assholes like you who libel President Biden, as well as President Obama when both presidents were handed off our country at a time when leadership was needed badly.

I've not libeled anyone, you ignorant retard.

Lumping me into some larger perceived group is very ignorant of you. Fact is, I was hopeful for the Obama Presidency. Biden? The guy's been in D.C. for 50 years and has accomplished pretty much nothing. There was not a single reason for any sane individual to believe that he would magically start accomplishing things as President. And, when you consider that he's got both the House and the Senate, his list of accomplishments is somewhat lean.

One very important thing to keep in mind: Not too many people voted for Biden. They voted against Trump. Those are two very, very different things, but I harbor no illusion that you're anywhere near smart enough to understand that...

Sadly, McConnell led the charge to roadblock their efforts. The real facts are the Republican Party under trump was and continues to be anti democracy and leaning towards fascism.

Prove me wrong!

Eat a dick, dipshit.

I asked you to actually refute my post. You've yet to do that. You're a failure. Why on Earth would I then entertain your request for me to prove you wrong?

Here, try this: I think you drink your own piss. PROVE ME WRONG!

All you want to do is whine about Trump, who I do not support, by the way.

See, your problem is that you believe that disagreement with you is support for him. That's a very stupid thing for you to assume...

Last edited:
Sorry, but I believe Biden is simply not up to the job. That's not "hateful", it's merely a commentary on what I see as his very obvious cognitive decline. But, hey, maybe words hurt you. In that case, permit me to suggest to you that life will be very hard for you...

Who do you think I support?

I've not libeled anyone, you ignorant retard.

Lumping me into some larger perceived group is very ignorant of you. Fact is, I was hopeful for the Obama Presidency. Biden? The guy's been in D.C. for 50 years and has accomplished pretty much nothing. There was not a single reason for any sane individual to believe that he would magically start accomplishing things as President. And, when you consider that he's got both the House and the Senate, his list of accomplishments is somewhat lean.

One very important thing to keep in mind: Not too many people voted for Biden. They voted against Trump. Those are two very, very different things, but I harbor no illusion that you're anywhere near smart enough to understand that...

Eat a dick, dipshit.

I asked you to actually refute my post. You've yet to do that. You're a failure. Why on Earth would I then entertain your request for me to prove you wrong?

Here, try this: I think you drink your own piss. PROVE ME WRONG!

All you want to do is whine about Trump, who I do not support, by the way.

See, your problem is that you believe that disagreement with you is support for him. That's a very stupid thing for you to assume...
"I've not libeled anyone, you ignorant retard."

LMAO, yeah, you really are a kook.

At least half of the 600,000 covid deaths Biden has presided over are a direct result of the lie he told (repeatedly) that vaccinated people can't get covid, a lie most on the left still believe to this day.

Forum List

Back