joe biden follows President Trump to Mexican border like the little lap dog he is...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
1709241105102.png

Word is gettin out about “ Biden Migrant Crime “
You tend to get that with 8 million illegals.

But it's not just the fact they are being let into the country, they then are held to a different standard as they refuse to arrest and punish the bad ones like they would an average American.

This is really bad.

But it's not just the fact they are being let into the country, they then are held to a different standard as they refuse to arrest and punish the bad ones like they would an average American.

This is really bad.
Yet far too many of us will run to the polls to vote Democommie .

That stupid fucker Biden went to Brownsville for his stupid photo-op, even though Brownsville isn't one of the hot spots along the border. Of course he's not going to go to some place that has illegals streaming across the border, that would fuck up his lying-assed narrative that the border is "secure."

Gawd, I hate that fucker and his administration more than I've ever hated anyone. They should all choke on a garbage bag full of rotten dicks are die. I wouldn't piss on that child-molesting bastard if he were on fire.

That stupid fucker Biden went to Brownsville for his stupid photo-op, even though Brownsville isn't one of the hot spots along the border. Of course he's not going to go to some place that has illegals streaming across the border, that would fuck up his lying-assed narrative that the border is "secure."

Gawd, I hate that fucker and his administration more than I've ever hated anyone. They should all choke on a garbage bag full of rotten dicks are die. I wouldn't piss on that child-molesting bastard if he were on fire.
You really need to start trying to express yourself and stop holding it all inside

It's just not healthy is all.

:auiqs.jpg:

This is really bad.
They are bending over backwards to keep these criminal lowlifes in the country because the plan is to fast track them to citizenship. If the lives of promising young white college students or 11-year-olds are wiped out, that’s a price the Dems are willing to pay. It’s the Marxist attitude: the means justify the ends.

Show some respect for your president!

Besides, they aren't referred to as "illegal" anymore, the new, updated and accurate term is now "newcomers" according to the W.H. Biden and Trump are just going to meet the newcomers to America.
I am not making this up:

White House refers to illegal immigrants as 'newcomers'​

They are bending over backwards to keep these criminal lowlifes in the country because the plan is to fast track them to citizenship. If the lives of promising young white college students or 11-year-olds are wiped out, that’s a price the Dems are willing to pay. It’s the Marxist attitude: the means justify the ends.

Even if they don't get citizenship, it helps the Democrats. The amount of political representation is determined by the US Census, which also counts illegal. Since the majority of illegals end up in blue districts, that gives them more representation.

This is just another way Democrats cheat at elections.

Forum List

Back