Joe Biden And A Homeless Veteran

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
I like Joe Biden...wish he had run instead of Clinton...

Joe Biden And A Homeless Veteran Have A Very Human Moment
28870340_1641269649265363_5905502907272265728_n.jpg

Joe Biden took his granddaughter to the movies in Georgetown last night.....on his way out he stopped to speak w/ a homeless man. A bystander took this candid shot. Character is about what you do when no one is watching.

aw , nice video tape / photo moment as i roll my eyes 'joe biden' !!

Someone was watching.

A bystander. Biden had no way of knowing. I think he is a genuinely nice guy.
I agree he is a nice guy. But I don’t buy that he had no way of knowing that he was being recorded. I beleive he knew. He is a professional politician. He knows how to do a photo-opp.
I am skeptical as well but nice "guys" (no sexism intended lefties) don't look for cameras when they do their thing. It's possible to be a political jackass but still have a kind & generous heart.

Joe Biden took his granddaughter to the movies in Georgetown last night.....on his way out he stopped to speak w/ a homeless man. A bystander took this candid shot. Character is about what you do when no one is watching.
Joey boys son and John kerry’s Son just inked a billion dollar deal with China.
Of course the deal happened a week after Joe visited China.

Someone was watching.

I agree he is a nice guy. But I don’t buy that he had no way of knowing that he was being recorded. I beleive he knew. He is a professional politician. He knows how to do a photo-opp.
I am skeptical as well but nice "guys" (no sexism intended lefties) don't look for cameras when they do their thing. It's possible to be a political jackass but still have a kind & generous heart.

Biden is like the Clark Griswold of politics

- biden' is a politician and a democrat to boot . There is no reason to give him any credit for anything IMO !!

Heck , 'biden' couldn't even raise his privleged drug abusing kid or kids correctly !! [sheesh]

Someone was watching.

Someone was watching.

I love the Vacation movies....just classic.

Strange....it’s not a pre-teen girl he is hovering over this time. Must not have been any available 12 year old lasses around.

Forum List

Back