Joe Biden America... the real cost.

Oh is that your stance?
Inflation doubles the price of everyday items and all us little people should praise the oligarchs even more?

STFU simpleton

See, this is your problem. In your world there are only two options...whine like a 3 year old or praise the oligarchs.

Most adults understand that most things are not black and white or limited to two choices.

I am praising nobody, yet still do not feel the need to whine like you.

See, this is your problem. In your world there are only two options...whine like a 3 year old or praise the oligarchs.

Most adults understand that most things are not black and white or limited to two choices.

I am praising nobody, yet still do not feel the need to whine like you.
Okay so you have identified yourself as a troll.
Bye

/——/ That makes no sense even by your low standards.
He is trying to be the next USMB champion troll... and unfortunately he is successful at it.
A troll is someone who post up some absurd nonsense just to goad someone to get trapped in his futile spin
He is doing quite well of that.
More people just need to ignore the imp for the better of the forum

He is trying to be the next USMB champion troll... and unfortunately he is successful at it.
A troll is someone who post up some absurd nonsense just to goad someone to get trapped in his futile spin
He is doing quite well of that.
More people just need to ignore the imp for the better of the forum
/——/ Duly noted.

And we all know the consumer food index is garbage.
It shows that food prices have increased only 31% from Jan 2020.
Annd... as of right now, it is down 15% from it's highest from April of 22.
Who here thinks there grocery bill has gone down 15% in the past year and is only 1/3 higher than 2020??
Yeah.... no one.
Bonzi and I averaged somewhere around $100 - $125 a week.
We easily average $220 - $250 now. Over 50%.
We are not buying anything different.
The truth is, some items have only went up a little. While other items have went up over 100%.

Our numbers are a bit more frugal, we used to spend about $75 a week for the 2 or us, now it's up to about $120. And we ain't living on steak and lobster either, we get the generic brands whenever we can.

I don't.
I am 58. I chose a job that earns less, because I am winding down my career.
I operated a large print manufacturing plant from 2006 - 2015. I earned a LOT of money in those years.
Enough in fact, that our retirement is more than secure.
I had offers all over the country. I actually considered a couple, one in TX and one in OH.
The best one was in San Antonio.
But after a lot of thinking... I said no to all of them.
I worked 60-70 hours a week for over 15 years.
yeah... no interest.
I think your job is solid you just need to get yourself better raises than 2% or go to another company.

I bet the owners are getting more than 2% growth per year.

I think your job is solid you just need to get yourself better raises than 2% or go to another company.

I bet the owners are getting more than 2% growth per year.
You don't understand.
I have money. That is one thing I don't need.
Time is far more precious. Don't know how old you are, but if you are least 50 or over that makes sense to you in a way you couldn't possibly know if you are younger than that.
I go in at 6:00am and I leave around noon... and I only work Mon-Thursday.
I work 24 hours a week. But I get paid for 40.
So...actually I make $57.50 an hour if you want to look at it that way.
Why would an owner do that? Because I know a lot. And I know a lot of people in the business.
Depending on what you do, if you stay in the same industry long enough - you know more than anyone else around you.
That's me.
So basically I am half retired at 58.
I most definitely don't want to change my scenario.
Would you?

You don't understand.
I have money. That is one thing I don't need.
Time is far more precious. Don't know how old you are, but if you are least 50 or over that makes sense to you in a way you couldn't possibly know if you are younger than that.
I go in at 6:00am and I leave around noon... and I only work Mon-Thursday.
I work 24 hours a week. But I get paid for 40.
So...actually I make $57.50 an hour if you want to look at it that way.
Why would an owner do that? Because I know a lot. And I know a lot of people in the business.
Depending on what you do, if you stay in the same industry long enough - you know more than anyone else around you.
That's me.
So basically I am half retired at 58.
I most definitely don't want to change my scenario.
Would you?
You are lying yet again.

And eleven million jobs were lost, freedomisneverfreeyetisalwayslostundertheRight
VEUYZaX.png

Yep... Bonzi and I finished our weekly grocery shopping yesterday.
So far this month - $428.
That is about what we use to spend in a whole month before 2020.

Then we got gas for the car - $38...

View attachment 804973
Plwase explain exactly what Biden policies or actions caused the inflation. By the way, prices are comming way down

Trump as a President was such an economic loser.

Plwase explain exactly what Biden policies or actions caused the inflation. By the way, prices are comming way down
Oh yeah?
If you are this dumb, you couldn't possibly understand something as simple as supply and demand.
Now... if you can't see a connection with that, then you really need to broaden your knowledge beyond "The Reidout".

Oh yeah?
If you are this dumb, you couldn't possibly understand something as simple as supply and demand.
Now... if you can't see a connection with that, then you really need to broaden your knowledge beyond "The Reidout".
That is not an answere. The fact that you have to call me dumg and spit up on yourself tell me that you really don't know what the fuck your talking about Let me dumb it down for you, How has Biden effected the supply and demand issue that impacts inflation? Foe extra credit...is supply and demand the only issue?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back