Joe Biden America... the real cost.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Yep... Bonzi and I finished our weekly grocery shopping yesterday.
So far this month - $428.
That is about what we use to spend in a whole month before 2020.

Then we got gas for the car - $38...

Untitled.jpg

Just figured it up folks...
Gas Jan 2020 here was $1.98
That $38 I spent yesterday would have only cost $22.77
$15.30 less.
What’s your hourly wage at McDonalds comparison? You were making $9 an hour back in Jan 2020 and now McDs is paying you, what? I’m guessing $13-$16.

Yep... Bonzi and I finished our weekly grocery shopping yesterday.
So far this month - $428.
That is about what we use to spend in a whole month before 2020.

Then we got gas for the car - $38...

View attachment 804973
/----/ BUT BUT BUT, aren't you thanking Joe for lowering the cost of eggs that used to be $1.99 from $7 a dozen to $6.49?? Joe lowered the cost of gas, that used to be $1.69 from $5 a gallon to $3.50 a gallon? Don't be an ingrate. Thank Joe.

Thanks to Trump and Xi's mismanagement of Covid that led to a world-wide inflation.

It is now down to 3% and going down.

Thanks to Biden.
Obama, no recessions after he cleaned up bushs Great Recession. Biden, no recession after cleaning up trumps mess. Trump shit the bed on his first National crisis.

Every month Clinton, Obama and Biden add jobs. Never go backwards. I don’t want to jinx Joe

What’s your hourly wage at McDonalds comparison? You were making $9 an hour back in Jan 2020 and now McDs is paying you, what? I’m guessing $13-$16.
Actually 2019 I was making $32.50/hr
Today I am making $34.50/hr.
That comes out to (after taxes) about $265/mo.
Which absolutely is not covering inflation.

/---/ Is your company raising their prices to cover the higher labor costs?

Are you going to cry for the owners?

Boy this thread is a troll magnet!!!

:lol:
You know who’s not crying about inflation? Your boss.

Corporate boards running America’s largest public firms are giving top executives outsize compensation packages that have grown much faster than the stock market and the pay of typical workers, college graduates, and even the top 0.1%. In 2021, we project that a CEO at one of the top 350 firms in the U.S. was paid $27.8 million on average

Actually 2019 I was making $32.50/hr
Today I am making $34.50/hr.
That comes out to (after taxes) about $265/mo.
Which absolutely is not covering inflation.
As you can see the average hourly rate is up 20% since 2019. With low unemployment and you only getting 2% raises a year you need to find a new job and not blame Biden that you are lagging everyone else in productivity.
IMG_0178.jpeg

You know who’s not crying about inflation? Your boss.

Corporate boards running America’s largest public firms are giving top executives outsize compensation packages that have grown much faster than the stock market and the pay of typical workers, college graduates, and even the top 0.1%. In 2021, we project that a CEO at one of the top 350 firms in the U.S. was paid $27.8 million on average
Really? Think so?
He has not increased his pay since 2018.
How do I know? I do all of the companies books. I know where every single cent goes.
The decision to increase wages this year was mine, even though we let one person go and did not replace a retiree.
The owner, who is barely ever here, declined an increase in personal earnings.

Forum List

Back