Jobs Saved?

United Technologies still plans to send 700 factory jobs from Huntington, Ind., to Monterrey, Mexico.

Trump promised a lot of bullshit that Trumpsters ate up and asked for seconds, but sooner or later they will start noticing the foul after-taste of disappointment.

I think that Trump's approval dropping to low 20's is about as likely as an economic slowdown in the next 2 years...which from historic perspective is actually very likely due to how late we are in the business cycle.

Trump's core appeal is of a businessman with a game-changing perspective and superior deal-making that will steer America toward economic boom, everything else are barely tolerable, know-nothing-asshole wrappings.

Last edited:
United Technologies still plans to send 700 factory jobs from Huntington, Ind., to Monterrey, Mexico.

Trump promised a lot of bullshit that Trumpsters ate up and asked for seconds, but sooner or later they will start noticing the foul after-taste of disappointment.

I think that Trump's approval dropping to low 20's is about as likely as an economic slowdown in the next 2 years...which from historic perspective is actually very likely due to how late we are in the business cycle.

Trump's core appeal is of a businessman with a game-changing perspective on how to steer America toward economic boom, everything else is a barely tolerable, know-nothing-asshole wrappings.
so what is the dem's approval rating? me thinks you are worried about the wrong guy.

Trump's core appeal is of a businessman with a game-changing perspective on how to steer America toward economic boom, everything else is a barely tolerable, know-nothing-asshole wrappings.
so what is the dem's approval rating?

Its always silly to put approval of abstraction vs actual people.

People hate the Congress but usually love their Congressman.

so what is the dem's approval rating?

Its always silly to put approval of abstraction vs actual people.

People hate the Congress but usually love their Congressman.
The moderates and independents have been convinced that the Democrats didn't do a good job and they have completely overlooked the obstruction the GOP caused when they were the minority. And despite them Obama did a great job. And Trump isn't going to get us to 4% growth. He isn't going to raise wages of the blue collar. (Is he? Show me when/if he does). And Republicans are not going to make America great again for the middle class. I hope they do but I know better. I hope I'm wrong. I'll admit it if I am. But Republicans never will. Best you'll ever get from them is "both sides share blame". The Iraq war? The Great Recession? Everyone has to share blame. When the Democrats are in power it's all Pelosi Reed and Obama's fault.

Republicans didn't want to hear about the number of jobs Obama saved. Remember?
Yeah, I agree with Republicans on this one, I don't want to hear about them either because they were mostly theoretical "jobs saved" (as in; it's all on paper with no living, breath human being that can be pointed to), the Carrier deal saved ACTUAL JOBS held by ACTUAL PEOPLE, there are 1,000 or so families in Indiana that won't be facing imminent unemployment because of the deal.

Take off your partisan glasses for a moment and be happy for those people in Indiana and give the Donald just a little bit of credit, your head won't explode or anything.

I'll give him the same amount of credit that Republicans would give Obama for these numbers.

These are not the numbers we were promised.

Trump is failing on his biggest promise to Americans: jobs

Donald Trump stood before supporters at Manhattan’s Waldorf Astoria hotel in September and vowed, as he had done many times before, that he'd be the "greatest jobs president that God ever created" if elected to the Oval Office.

"This is the most pro-growth, pro-jobs, pro-family plan put forth perhaps in the history of our country," the Republican candidate said. "We’re going to turn this thing around."

Seven months into his presidency, job growth has slowed from the days under former President Barack Obama, when virtually all demographics of Americans were enjoying new job creation. Now, unemployment is ticking upward, as just 156,000 jobs were added to the American economy in August, the Labor Department reported Friday.

You all really need to stop whining....I mean really

You mean if Trump isn't doing what he promised I can't say so? Fuck you.

Yawn....a toothless demoquack.

I see GDP is 3.3....what was that asshole Obama's highest? Lol

I already showed you Donald Trump's job record as president so far has been pretty good. It's just not as good as Barack Obama's.

But I suspect you won't care. Even if Trump does the exact same job as Obama did, you'll say he did a good job and you'll vote for him again. Proof you aren't paying attention and you don't care. Why? Are you rich racist or anti abortion?

Can Trump deliver 4% economic growth?

Yeah, I agree with Republicans on this one, I don't want to hear about them either because they were mostly theoretical "jobs saved" (as in; it's all on paper with no living, breath human being that can be pointed to), the Carrier deal saved ACTUAL JOBS held by ACTUAL PEOPLE, there are 1,000 or so families in Indiana that won't be facing imminent unemployment because of the deal.

Take off your partisan glasses for a moment and be happy for those people in Indiana and give the Donald just a little bit of credit, your head won't explode or anything.

I'll give him the same amount of credit that Republicans would give Obama for these numbers.
You on a monkey see, monkey do kick or something?

If you ever hope to convince anybody that you're "better" than the "Republicans" you might want to consider not aping them.

Team-R, Team-D two sides of the same stupidity.

If you ever hope to convince anybody that you're "better" than the "Republicans" you might want to consider not aping them.

Nope. If people voted every two years things would be much different.

Republicans win when you think there’s no difference.

How? What specifically would be "different"? Does "different" mean better, worse or the same thing with different labels on it?

What's the difference between Crime Family Republicrat and Crime Family Demopublican besides the flavor of bullshit each side prefers to dine on?

When I look at pom-pom waiving partisan lemmings-D and pom-pom waiving partisan lemmings-R, you all sound and behave the same, bickering little children arguing over who gets which scraps from the table of your masters in government, the only discernable difference is which politicians you choose to worship.

How? What specifically would be "different"? Does "different" mean better, worse or the same thing with different labels on it?

What's the difference between Crime Family Republicrat and Crime Family Demopublican besides the flavor of bullshit each side prefers to dine on?

When I look at pom-pom waiving partisan lemmings-D and pom-pom waiving partisan lemmings-R, you all sound and behave the same, bickering little children arguing over who gets which scraps from the table of your masters in government, the only discernable difference is which politicians you choose to worship.

The masters of government? That tells me all I need to know. You're an anti government right wingers who pretends to be above the politics. Fact is, you feel more connected to the conservative agenda.

I don't know why I continue to argue for stupid liberals and democrats. I'm rich enough to be a republican and nothing the GOP are doing hurts me. I'm not poor, I'm white, I'm a man, college degree,no kids, not a muslim. And I don't care if any of you can or can't have an abortion. ANd I'm straight.

The masters of government? That tells me all I need to know.
Yeah I know, I never gave you any points for critical thinking aptitude or willingness to consider points of view other than those that comply with your pre-existing notions.

It'd be nice if you proved me wrong but I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

You're an anti government right wingers who pretends to be above the politics. Fact is, you feel more connected to the conservative agenda.
Neither "anti government" nor "right winger" (nor any fan of "the conservative agenda" whatever that is) here.... as far as being "above politics" , guilty as charged and there's no pretending involved.

I don't know why I continue to argue for stupid liberals and democrats.

I do, because you're irrational and believe that the only choice is to be a useful idiot for one Washington Crime Family or the other.

The masters of government? That tells me all I need to know.
Yeah I know, I never gave you any points for critical thinking aptitude or willingness to consider points of view other than those that comply with your pre-existing notions.

It'd be nice if you proved me wrong but I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

You're an anti government right wingers who pretends to be above the politics. Fact is, you feel more connected to the conservative agenda.
Neither "anti government" nor "right winger" (nor any fan of "the conservative agenda" whatever that is) here.... as far as being "above politics" , guilty as charged and there's no pretending involved.

I don't know why I continue to argue for stupid liberals and democrats.

I do, because you're irrational and believe that the only choice is to be a useful idiot for one Washington Crime Family or the other.

Sounds like you prefer the right to the left. Happy for you. Keep pretending you are impartial.

The masters of government? That tells me all I need to know. You're an anti government right wingers who pretends to be above the politics. Fact is, you feel more connected to the conservative agenda.

I don't know why I continue to argue for stupid liberals and democrats. I'm rich enough to be a republican and nothing the GOP are doing hurts me. I'm not poor, I'm white, I'm a man, college degree,no kids, not a muslim. And I don't care if any of you can or can't have an abortion. ANd I'm straight.
'ANd' you're the resident idiot!

Yea but I'm well off and self made so what does that say? It tells you that I have a skill that is marketable and companies will pay handsomely. What about you?

See my concern used to be the blue collar. I liked it that scrubs like them were paid well with unions. I thought it brought everyone's wages up. But now I'm glad they are going to make less. They didn't go to college I did. And if everyone makes $80K a year then $80 eventually won't go that far. I'd rather everyone else makes $40K and I'm unique.

Anyways, we warned you stupid fucking middle class Americans what the GOP were trying to do. I can show you in 2005 we told you what the GOP was up to. But 11 years later you dumb fucks put them back in charge. So fucking stupid.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

Republicans didn't want to hear about the number of jobs Obama saved. Remember? Now they're talking about how many jobs trump saved yesterday. Really? Because to me trump gave the company a huge tax break and we lost 1000 jobs yesterday

Indiana and Carrier made the agreement and Trump was instrumental to getting it done.

Carrier: State 'incentives' key to jobs deal

Carrier is getting a modest $7 million in financial incentives over the next 10 years from the state of Indiana to keep 1,000 jobs at an Indianapolis plant, sources familiar with the deal tells CNN.
That is just a fraction of the estimated $65 million a year it expected to save if it had moved those jobs to Mexico. It suggests that the incentives cited by Carrier were not the only factor in its decision to stay put.

The company will get $500,000 per year in state income tax refunds, as long as it keeps at least 1,069 manufacturing jobs in the state.

as always,sealybozo gets his ass handed to him on a platter unable to accept pesky facts Trump is a RINO not part of the establishment that bush and romney are.LOL

Yea but I'm well off and self made so what does that say? It tells you that I have a skill that is marketable and companies will pay handsomely. What about you?

See my concern used to be the blue collar. I liked it that scrubs like them were paid well with unions. I thought it brought everyone's wages up. But now I'm glad they are going to make less. They didn't go to college I did. And if everyone makes $80K a year then $80 eventually won't go that far. I'd rather everyone else makes $40K and I'm unique.

Anyways, we warned you stupid fucking middle class Americans what the GOP were trying to do. I can show you in 2005 we told you what the GOP was up to. But 11 years later you dumb fucks put them back in charge. So fucking stupid.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

you mean like the dumbfuck YOU are who covers his ears and closes his eyes when your ass is getting handed on a platter :iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:d how Obama and clinton betrayed the middle and lower class famiilys just like Reagan and the Bushs?:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

ANd' you're the resident idiot!

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman::TH_WAY~113:

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::udaman:

this coward always evades those facts and changes the subject everytime you prove to him he is a rambling idiot who only sees what he WANTS to see.

I have owned his ass and taken him to school on this HUNDREDS of times too many times to remember,he cant stand toe to toe in a debate on this when someone like you or me hands his ass to him on a platter that he is part of the problem voting for the corrupt democrat party all the time even though his heros Obama and Clinton both sold him out and were mass murderers same as the republicans.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back