Jobs promised, but not delivered................

Remember when Trump was saying that he was going to bring a whole bunch of jobs to the US by having FoxConn move one of their factories over here.

Well, I remember them saying it was going to be a big plant, then they said it would be a smaller one, then they said it would be a tech hub.

Only thing is........................FoxConn still hasn't built their factory, and they forced the town to buy up the land for their development, and now, the town has had their credit rating downgraded because of it.

Still feel like you are "winning"? The people at Mount Pleasant where the factory was supposed to be built sure don't.

Town residents claim Trump’s FoxConn factory deal failed them

You are aware that this thread is a failure right? No one cares when were at full employment, the only way you can get people to work now is get rid of welfare.

What about all the homes that were leveled for the factory? What about the city having it's credit rating because they bought a bunch of property that isn't going to be used?

Are you living on a different planet? Why don't you Google the jobs numbers since Trump took office, including the sharp rise in wages, the huge jump in manufacturing, the lowest jobless claims in 50 years, the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment rates in decades, etc., etc. Again, what planet do you live on?

Are you living on a different planet? Why don't you Google the jobs numbers since Trump took office, including the sharp rise in wages, the huge jump in manufacturing, the lowest jobless claims in 50 years, the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment rates in decades, etc., etc. Again, what planet do you live on?

Then figure in that over half of those new jobs are part time but counted like they are full time. Then figure in that the average salary is misleading when the upper 20% got a huge increase, the bottom 25% got a mild increase (min wage) but the middle 55% wages stagnated but their cost of living went up. Leaving out all the factors, I can make it look like the earth is flat, the moon landing was faked and you dress in a pink tutu. Well, you just might run around the house in a pink tutu but who am I to judge.

Forum List

Back