Jobless Ann Romney (1 person) vs Jobless Welfare Queens (millions)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Apr 12, 2012.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I now see the left wing's newest hate campaign is against Mitt Romney's wife, because she doesn't have a job, and instead decided to be a stay at home mom. This, supposedly, is evil, immoral, or un-American.....or the left wouldnt target it. So she didn't buy into the feminist movement of working, instead choosing the traditional role of a mother at home. Her husband was successful in the private sector, and their family chose that. Whats the big deal?

AND...if her actions are so wrong........when will the left attack the millions of welfare queens who do nothing but sit at home, collect government benefits, have more kids, and probably blow their extra cash on the lottery (not speculation, stats show the lottery is played far more by those in poverty)?

The left wont attack Occupy Wall Street morons who REFUSE to take a job because they feel it is beneath them or simply because they dont want entry level work. They wont attack a person who is on government benefits, for life, but perfectly capable of working....just too lazy or dumb to work. But they WILL attack the wife of a businessman who earned his money in the private sector, because she....well....chose to stay at home and raise kids.

Liberals....are you gonna be consistent here? If you attack Mrs. Romney for not working......I'll await your attack on OWS'ers and welfare queens for doing the same. Although it's not the "same", as the Romney family has contributed something to society, while many of the millions of OWS'ers and welfare leeches have not.

2. RightWingFerret

RightWingFerret BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +110
    I hope Ann Romney does what Palin did in 2008, filling stadiums with screaming women loving her to death! then lets see how MSNBC reports it. I just see her sharing the stage with Palin during the Romney Campaign, where lines formed outside arenas (like when Palin was Campainging and thousands of women couldn't get in.)

3. UpAndAbout

UpAndAbout Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I would ten times rather see the mother stay at home with the children, provided she can, rather than have kids and then dump them in a daycare everyday. God knows WHAT they are doing to your kids. And look the cases of the abusive nannies/babysitters found with hidden cameras. The Mormons are extremely family oriented. My daughter's long time friend through school was Mormon. The mother never worked, though she did have a 4 year college degree and HAD worked at one point, but with 10 kids, kind of hard. That's her choice, she's picking up the tab, so what? I've enjoyed working, but that's me, and I would never have wanted 5 kids of either gender. But, to each his own.

4. ducks102

ducks102 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +74
    you mean her husband daddy that whiped his ass in life set him up high sector world of business and gave him millions lol

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  5. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    I agree with you. I HOPE Romeny does this. You see how well it worked for McCain, right?

6. UpAndAbout

UpAndAbout Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Agree!! But correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Left bitch about Sarah not spending time with her kids and working as governor when she should have been home with them? I swear, there is no pleasing those people!

7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    If some of the welfare queens' baby-daddies would stick around, work, stay out of jail/off drugs, MAYBE they could set up a pattern of responsible work and an adult life that would set-up THEIR offspring for a more promising future.

You do know...that setting up your child to have a positive future, even a head start, is NOBLE, not a sin, right? Although the left demonizes the idea setting up one's child with a head start, its really an ok thing to do, ya know?

But maybe Mitt's dad should've been a REAL man, and skipped out, done drugs, and left nothing for Mitt's future.........that would've made him a noble, respectable Obama supporter then, right?

It amazes me how you people demonize success and the idea of giving one's child a head start in life.

8. ducks102

ducks102 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +74
    who is the welfare queen

9. ducks102

ducks102 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +74
    republicans like white dudes that get millions from daddy, dont do shit and their daddy puts them hooks them up in the business positions . like bush and romney

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  10. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Thats right. A real man would skip out on his kids, get put in jail, disappear, and leave his baby-momma and rugrat to fend for themselves. Screw the idea of giving your kids a better future. Thats for white Republicans, right dude?